Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 14-05-2014, 01:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
I wish I knew more about Buddhism, but I don't really know, I would probably argue with you..

Perhaps by "knowing" Buddhism from culture, you will be more confused .....perhaps by realization of Buddhism concept , you will realized that nothing is outside Buddhism .....all living or non-living each moment in life or in any condition or nature is in this process .......each moment , human experience emotion , metal rusty , material rotting , dead living decay ...all constantly changing shape or size , moving .....in a endless process ...and with realization , you will see that you are same as all , same as any living or non-living .....you will realized your journey , your nature being nothingness and with such realization ...you will realized nothing is outside Buddhism.....

While Dalai Lama giving talk , a man having sex in bar , a birds on the tree , the pen on the table , the Coca- Cola can in the rubbish bin ...is all in a natural process known to me as Buddhism.......I wish to debate with any one on this for my own learning process...
Old 14-05-2014, 01:57 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSEe
Perhaps by "knowing" Buddhism from culture, you will be more confused .....perhaps by realization of Buddhism concept , you will realized that nothing is outside Buddhism .....all living or non-living each moment in life or in any condition or nature is in this process .......each moment , human experience emotion , metal rusty , material rotting , dead living decay ...all constantly changing shape or size , moving .....in a endless process ...and with realization , you will see that you are same as all , same as any living or non-living .....you will realized your journey , your nature being nothingness and with such realization ...you will realized nothing is outside Buddhism.....

While Dalai Lama giving talk , a man having sex in bar , a birds on the tree , the pen on the table , the Coca- Cola can in the rubbish bin ...is all in a natural process known to me as Buddhism.......I wish to debate with any one on this for my own learning process...

I cant debate with you because I agree with all that you say...lol..

to bad hey..
Old 14-05-2014, 03:10 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelos
If you add the good by meaning the feeling and knowing of doing it in spiritual terms adding it with the bad feeling of being a bad person and doing evil things. Imagine it like the yin yang to be the good and bad one. What would it that be?

The yin yang symbol provides a perfect example of the good and bad in this world. The white portrays the good and the black portrays the bad. There is no grey. Good is as different from bad, as white is from black. They are completely different from one another. They are also constantly at force with each other, good pushes against bad, and bad pushes against good. However, there is no good that is 100% good, and there is no bad that is 100% bad. In this world, all good has an element of bad, and all bad has an element of good.

mj
Old 14-05-2014, 04:41 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
If you add the good by meaning the feeling and knowing of doing it in spiritual terms adding it with the bad feeling of being a bad person and doing evil things. Imagine it like the yin yang to be the good and bad one. What would it that be?

Good + Bad = The Human Condition
Old 14-05-2014, 09:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello and thank you for your answers.
Let me tell explain about what i mean with my question as far as I try to understand it.
Imagine a Force of creation of life and all things, and a force of destruction in the other way of life. Look it in a way of energies, like two balls of force, destruction and creation . If the ball of creation and the ball of destruction become one, to be something else what that would be?? I do not mean to be like a non stop circle of creation and destruction but becoming one , can that it be?
Old 14-05-2014, 10:12 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Let me tell explain about what i mean with my question as far as I try to understand it.
Imagine a Force of creation of life and all things, and a force of destruction in the other way of life. Look it in a way of energies, like two balls of force, destruction and creation . If the ball of creation and the ball of destruction become one, to be something else what that would be?? I do not mean to be like a non stop circle of creation and destruction but becoming one , can that it be?

When two forces merge in this way, is it not all creation?

Perhaps it comes back to the balance of both forces to begin with, and where your focus lays in the force of both...for both the one holding the force and the one observing.

The force of nature is a way to look more deeply at the context of nature both outside and inside self as a whole, each one connected yet at times one may appear to be leading the other...through our focus and perception of each one and its appearance. What is turning in that circle of creation is more than what appears to the eye of the one viewing. The whole is moving one with it all in ways we may not see or experience. Yet it is all there.

Becoming one, with knowing and feeling of both, allows for one to understand the whole of both, yet understand them both through the nature of both views.
Old 15-05-2014, 01:53 AM
Master
Quote:
If you think about it there can only be one force. One force that looks like a wave.... rising and falling.
Old 15-05-2014, 01:07 PM
Ascender
Quote:
...If the ball of creation and the ball of destruction become one, to be something else what that would be?? I do not mean to be like a non stop circle of creation and destruction but becoming one , can that it be?

Nature would portray the non-stop circle. A mountain is created and the rain destroys it into a new form. But that is not the question.

The concept of creation and destruction being "One Source" can only occur as the purpose of them being joined. The purpose of having an end result by combining them is the only way they can occur as one. Each on its own serves opposite purposes. If you walk east, you can not be walking west, unless you turn around and change what you are doing.

mj
Old 15-05-2014, 02:01 PM
Master
If both opposing forces are equal, then they would cancel each other out. IMHO.
Old 15-05-2014, 02:39 PM
Newbie ;)

If both forces become one, would it be eventually a massive explosion of that one force that has emerged and the effect of the explosion to spread all creation and destruction as one ? Like The Big Bang in a way of thinking.