Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-11-2010, 01:11 AM
Master
Angel1 Are you an incarnated angel?

Here are a few pointers that you may be, from these pointers maybe I'm an incarnated angel.

The other people whom I've gotten to know in my private practice is the incarnated angels. They, too, have distinguishing characteristics:

1. Incarnated angels have "sweet" facial features, usually with a heart-shaped face and childlike features.

2. They have a history of "codependent" relationships, because of their predisposition to giving and nurturing others. They also can see the best in everyone, so they often stay in abusive relationships longer than the average person would tolerate.

3. Incarnated angels often have histories of compulsive overeating, or other addictions. This is especially true for angels who are disconnected from their spirituality.

4. They are natural healers and helpers, and often have healing professions such as nursing, massage therapy, social work, or teaching. Strangers pour out their hearts to them, and often say, "I don't know why I'm telling you such private things about myself. There's just something about you that I feel I can trust."

5. Incarnated angels are very generous people who sometimes have difficulty in receiving. Consequently, they can manifest lack in their lives by blocking the flow of money, love, energy, and other natural resources, from coming into their lives.

Spiritlite.
Old 17-11-2010, 04:19 AM
Iskandar

wow, this described my mother to a t.

I'm not sure what to think.

1. Very soft features

2. Constantly forgives people who wrong her, even my father who has been abusive many times as well as my half brother.

3. Her biggest vice is food!

4. She's a nurse

5. Most generous person I know, but never financially stable.
Old 17-11-2010, 04:33 AM
Master
Iskander cool huh I have all five of those features as well :)
Spiritlite.
Old 17-11-2010, 04:39 AM
Iskandar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Iskander cool huh I have all five of those features as well :)
Spiritlite.

Haha, I'm a little disappointed that I don't really have any!
Old 17-11-2010, 04:43 AM
Master
Well my mom told me I was an angel, so I must be lol.
Old 17-11-2010, 04:49 AM
Master
But Iskander your mother was one and that must've been a nurturing experience as a child.
Psychoslice LOL that's funny
Spiritlite.
Old 17-11-2010, 10:27 AM
angelmine

this is a really nice thread. those 5 pointers describe me, and a couple of my spiritual friends have said i'm "like an angel"... however i'm sure those 5 things describe a million people who aren't neccessarily incarnated angels. i'd be interested to learn more though. x
Old 17-11-2010, 10:32 AM
Master
The argument that ''incarnated angels'' have ''sweet faces'' is based on culture. In New Age ideas, the typical fairy-tale face is popular. To think people are angels because they overeat and help others, are weird excuses to give them a special status. It makes me think of the saying: ''Man created god in Man's image''.

Forget all labels. Be yourself. Accept you are a human.

Clearly this is another case of the Forer effect.
Old 17-11-2010, 10:45 AM
Sangress

Entertaining, but be cautious not to base your identity on something like this.

I've seen it happen. It's difficult to watch.
Old 17-11-2010, 11:23 AM
Cookie_Crumbs

It doesn't sound like I'm a reincarnated angel.
It nice to know you guys exist, though.