Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-11-2010, 09:07 PM
Master
Neville... I didn't read "Direct telepathic communication" in your list, but that's a another favorite and common way.

Xan

Last edited by Xan : 05-11-2010 at 09:40 PM.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:51 PM
JEN

Great point Nova
That happens to me too, all the time (but you get to tell which voice is the guidance..... the one that isnt complaining!).
YEAH XAN, I agree, but when I get this telepathic guidance (or are you referring to channelling?), it sort of just pops into my head like a thought..... but it has a "feeling" that goes with it.......... but thats just me.

Cheers Jen
Old 05-11-2010, 02:28 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEN
Great point Nova
That happens to me too, all the time (but you get to tell which voice is the guidance..... the one that isnt complaining!).
YEAH XAN, I agree, but when I get this telepathic guidance (or are you referring to channelling?), it sort of just pops into my head like a thought..... but it has a "feeling" that goes with it.......... but thats just me.

Cheers Jen

Hi Jen

Me too! That's how it comes to me too, and over the years I have learned to distinguish between that inner voice of guidance and all the other "voices" vying for my attention, i.e., the voice of my emotions, the voice, of my ego, the voice of my intellect, etc, etc, etc. The latter examples can lead me off-path, but the first is always dead-on accurate
Old 05-11-2010, 09:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEN

Yes, it often comes with a subtle feeling of "their" presence.

As I see channeling it's receiving messages for others, whereas telepathic guidance may be personal just for the receiver or for others.

Xan

Old 05-11-2010, 10:58 PM
Seeker

A few months ago, me and a guy i was seeing had a silly fall out, we didn't speak for 2 months. In that time i was thinking about him a lot...one day i was on my way to a friends house and a car pulled out of a side road making me slow a little. I tutted and huffed and puffed a bit then noticed the number plate....P46 NDA (can you see PANDA?)....this was the nickname i was using for him at the time, one minute later or earlier and i wouldn't have seen it.
Old 06-11-2010, 06:42 AM
Shen Mashel

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEN
Great point Nova

Cheers Jen

That applies to me too in a way.Besides this i get telepathic communion after i pray or when i am feeling sad and depressed.Sometimes i hear of them in dreams or in reality when i don't expect.But after a while you discern the info a lot better and the communion is easier even though i must still work at it.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:37 AM
JEN

Hi Shen...... yeah dont we all have to work at it!! Not sure "who" it is, but sometimes when I "get" something, I actually get an electrical shock that goes through my body........ now if I am just being lazy and dont WANT to pay attention, I usually get a pressure headache! Pesky, aren't they?!

Hey Cass. Yeah numberplates often send you a message, mind you so do bumper stickers! Talking about number plates, I was given this work car which was pretty snappy, and noticed over a period of months, that people would smile at me or toot their horn, etc... thought it was the car. One day someone said... "cute personalised number plate", thought what is he talking about, and I looked at it for the first time. The number was MGR 888 (basically considering the aussie love of shortening everying = I am great).... and let me tell you, not many Aussie men think above the belt!

Xan... thanks for the clarification of your perception of channelling. Mine is slightly different.... not that it matters cause we are only talking semantics! For me telephathy is "drop in your head" stuff from your family of light/guides, whereas I sort of view channelling as something you do consciously in an altered state to "bring through" info for yourself or others.... and not necessarily from your immediate spirit family. (6 of one, half dozen of the other!)

And LFH (Aussie trait), it is sooooo easy to be led "off the path", but then again, who said, doesnt matter where you get to, its the journey that counts? (that's my excuse, anyhow!)

Kind regards all
Jen

Last edited by JEN : 06-11-2010 at 11:04 AM.
Old 07-11-2010, 06:14 AM
shamandreaming

I am sometimes, more often lately, approached by complete strangers and am engaged in a conversation where they tell me their life story. I used to think it odd, but now, I become instantly aware that my guides are using these lovely people to share information with me in an attempt to help me in my own life and that there is something to be shared with all in the individual story.

It's amazing, and I have come to appreciate the experiences very much, actually I feel intense gratitude.

I have also experienced finding coins, I was in a laundromat and a dryer that I used was literally lined with coins that had not been present when I put the clothes in to dry. I know that they didn't come from my clothing because it was all socks and towels. I counted the coins after removing them and there were 9 each of pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters. I still wonder about the message given there. :-)
Old 07-11-2010, 06:48 AM
Guide
I was told that they can communicate through chills through the body or something like that. They use them to announce themselves.
Old 07-11-2010, 06:49 AM
JEN

Hey SharmanDreaming
How interesting about the coins! I know zilch about numerology.... but does 9 mean anything to you.... or indeed 36? (I have to admit, my mind went straight to "30 pieces of silver" whew!... lucky there was 36, lol). Being from Oz, I have no idea what those coins add up to.... is that significant? Anyways, it was sure a message about abundance, and the universe providing!!

And yeah, I have those quirky little stranger discussion all the time, and love them. I also get to do little things at the shopping centre, etc, which help someone or make them smile.... and come home with a smile on my face, thinking "well that was MY job for the day well done... thank you Universe".

Let me know if you get an inkling of what your coins might have represented.... I am intersted

Hey Inspirit. Dont know about chills, but I tend to get into a sort of mini-anxiety if I am not taking note of my intuition. I DO get a shiver going through me if someone is telling me a story, or says something that is significant for me that I need to hear, or indeed feels like a Truth - with a capital T.... meaning not factual, but a spiritual truth. Maybe that is the same sort of thing??

JEN