Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 02-04-2016, 03:12 AM
Master
Sure it is possible and easy to have a connection, very close connection with entities, soul groups or beings in the lower fifth density, angelic or non angelic, arch or non arch, by the way I don't consider Azrael an Arch, but this is more technical then anything else.
Old 02-04-2016, 04:50 AM
Master
Holly, i've read your post (#100).
consider:
that which is True does not require protection.
what would stand in opposition to Truth? Falseness.
there is no power in falsehood, and so Truth requires no protection.

when you reveal your motivation (for communicating your concerns),
you state: "I'm looking to protect the psychology of people".
i am suggesting to you that only falsely based constructions would need protection.
when a bone breaks, and a cast is put in place, it serves a temporary function.
when that protective device is no longer required, it gets removed.
an unstable psychology may require mending, but it's a non-eternal process.

my feeling is that you're ready (needing?) to re-examine your old wound(s) and remove
the last vestiges that cast.
i could be wrong. i operate from within my personal limitations of understanding.
Old 02-04-2016, 10:06 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
Holly, i've read your post (#100).
consider:
that which is True does not require protection.
what would stand in opposition to Truth? Falseness.
there is no power in falsehood, and so Truth requires no protection.

when you reveal your motivation (for communicating your concerns),
you state: "I'm looking to protect the psychology of people".
i am suggesting to you that only falsely based constructions would need protection.
when a bone breaks, and a cast is put in place, it serves a temporary function.
when that protective device is no longer required, it gets removed.
an unstable psychology may require mending, but it's a non-eternal process.

my feeling is that you're ready (needing?) to re-examine your old wound(s) and remove
the last vestiges that cast.
i could be wrong. i operate from within my personal limitations of understanding.

I had to read this a few times. I must be on a brain go-slow tonight but I THINK I understand what you're saying. You'll have to tell me if I'm totally wrong LOL!

Yes, absolutely, when the bone breaks you set it and put a cast on. I'm certainly not suggesting we should endlessly protect "false" beliefs if, for example they encourage people to do harm...using the definition of false in the very human sense because TBH, I don't always use those definitions in the same way I used to now, not in my deep psychology anyway (and what a relief that is LOL!)

I'm not sure i'd argue that only "false" beliefs would need protecting. I don't think it's really about "true" and "false" beliefs. I think to an extent a person has to have faith that if they have any false beliefs, the higher powers will eventually "re-set" the broken bone (the false belief!) in the best way for them, individually. That's the way I do it, anyway, and it works for me.

I think you're right in the sense that what's "true" just is. But I also think that sometimes, beliefs we might think are false have more truth in them that we might imagine. Also, false beliefs can teach us a lot about ourselves. Sometimes it doesn't help to have others proclaiming the "truth" especially when, in my experience, the truth is so vast that is encompasses all that we might think is false.

I'm not saying that the belief that we can have daily contact with archangels, for example, is a false belief. I'm just talking generally about spiritual beliefs. I know I've had what I'd now call "false" beliefs in the past. (I don't actually consider them "false" now, though I would have done from my previous, "denser" perspective.) I learned a lot from them, and it became clear that they also had some truth in them. That's mainly why I think we should just be careful about how we treat ALL beliefs, whether they're probably true (in our opinion or consensus) or probably false.

As for me....yes, the "cast" is finally coming off. I'm glad an unstable psychology isn't eternal, LOL! VERY glad. And now the cast is coming off, Azrael is revealing further information about all sorts of things piece by piece, bits to the puzzle that give a more complete picture. I wasn't ready for them before. They'd have caused me undue stress and fear. I benefitted from being given half truths and sometimes, even outright lies. I also benefitted from being "protected" psychologically by my archangel! To others, it might have looked like he wasn't helping much by not immediately giving me the whole truth (which lots of people seem to want off angels!) but in fact his coddling (grin, LOL) has helped me form a much more balanced opinion at a time when I have more maturity to wield it!

Basically, you shouldn't give a toddler a gun Azrael has basically taught the toddler (me!) about guns the "right" way, then taught me how to shoot before he even put the gun in my hand. Now I can use it wisely :)
Old 03-04-2016, 01:55 AM
Master
i would say that you appear to have understood the gist of my post.
it wasn't so much of an intellectual brain teaser, but rather a
heart call for peace, and for healing.

i sometimes enjoy debates and "arguments" (meaning a well thought
out grouping of thoughts used to support an idea), when they're meant
to be informative and tools for growth and understanding. [many use
debates to browbeat or "get their own way" which i find disturbing]
in general, i feel that TRUTH isn't something which needs to be established;
it just is; it does not require acceptance or recognition. interactions, debates,
and other things can help me to establish a better understanding of truth...
for my personal growth; for my expanding awareness.
with love, H:O:R:A:C:E
Old 03-04-2016, 03:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floatsy
Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow,

Is this like seeing an angel as a separate being? Or is an experience possible as through one's own being?

Thank you,
f
Dear Floatsy,

Both are possible, either as separate events, or at the same time.
You are just as much an angel as the grandest one you can interpret as an external experience.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 03-04-2016, 03:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floatsy
Thank you, Spirit Guide Sparrow, for these are very beautiful messages you relay to us all. If only we could all bring to fruition such beauty and Truth that you manifest here for us all.

I am reading through your posts, and this caught my attention because I remember a guy who says that Earth is nothing more but a Kindergarten for evolutionary folks. Or for people who needed lessons. Sounded more negative than what you present here.

I have been reading online opinion boards lately, and there is much that is ego-ridden. But aren't most people learning to get by? Trying to live through the demands of this life? Without knowing an alternative way perhaps.

Hm. Years ago, I would not even have entertained the use of the word angel, or other such words.

Anyway.

Dear Floatsy,

I would myself not be inclined to agree with the quoted analogy that Earth is a kindergarten for evolutionary folks. Or for people who need lessons. I can however understand where that particular belief would come from.

Firstly, many different beings occupy and operate upon and within the Earth, at many different evolutionary and spiritual positions in their Self-awareness. To say all of them are at the same level, or same adolescent grade would be a great leap of presumption.
The only lessons you need to learn are those you have created for yourself to experience who you wish to be. Such lessons can just as easily be learnt in the halls of wisdom in the spirit world, so to believe you must come to Earth to fulfil a specific criteria for a fictitious grade of grandeur is inaccurate.

You are exactly right in that most are simply doing the best they can with what they have forged for themselves.

-Sparrow

Old 03-04-2016, 04:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
I appreciate this post is old, but I feel I need to add a perspective for the sake of others. My emphasis BTW....

Dear Holly,

I am unclear as to whether you require a response from me to your personal reaction to my dialogue with Tammy.
It is naturally to be expected that a minimum of one individual reading my words will always disagree or feel challenged by them, as is the way of things. I present my communication approach in such a way to propose that such veracity, enjoyment and value of each of my responses is determined by the individual who has sought my council or commentary. If other observant parties feel compelled to voice their own personal criticisms or conclusions to said dialogues, they may do so should they wish to declare their own personal held values. While your submission is a lovely read it is simply a presentation of your own personal values and interpretations. While it may be your intent to have me adjust my information to align with your own value structure, my own innate wisdom of the spirit shall persist, and my answer shall retain its original integrity.

I can in courtesy revisit this information and deliver a summarized clarification if you feel there has been some misinterpretation.

In reference to those some call the Shining ones, their energy output into the physical domain does not ‘‘implode human minds’’, but more accurately would potentially cause them to explode in all directions simultaneously, in that the subatomic particles oscillate to such a degree they lose their physical constructed form. Do not think of this description as a disturbing malevolent scene you would find in a Hollywood horror movie, but a loose simplification in energy mechanics and applied pressure. You would not for example witness an actual physical brain exploding, for safeguards are always in place by a contact team, so such description is purely to depict the mechanics of unsupervised energy transference. What we have witnessed in previous experiments in human contact is that many contactees cannot contain the frequencies of direct contact from galactic density life forms, and they have, in past observations, either become extremely mentally unstable or they have prematurely passed on. The frequencies of higher density input is widely known to have dramatic measurable effects on physical matter, and to actually move or transform a physical object in space. This transformation you would interpret as physical death. These experiments by large thusly stopped and other means to forge links with human consciousness were sought.

You propose that I have an excellent understanding of Archangels, yet this loose term I use only for the benefit and familiarization of those on this community board. I myself or my components do not communicate or take long hot showers with the Archangels, whether it be ‘‘Azrael’’, ‘‘Raphael’’, or whosoever. These are names invented by human consciousness projected into its own interpretation. We have observed individuals soaking in these belief systems written in books by other human beings, adopting their value systems and idols and projecting them into the fabric of their own spiritual developmental processes. Let us be entirely clear, there is nothing wrong with this and I do not appose whatever means and methods individuals choose to use to facilitate their own spiritual paths.

Human beings perceive they are in contact or ‘‘intimate loving relationship’’ with Archangel of this stereotype or that because they wish for it, yearn for it, and rely upon it as validation for their spiritual connection and guidance. I take nothing away from whatever belief system any individual constructs fit for their value system or religious practice. I merely state that in all my time in other realms and in contact with other intelligences, I have never once found any hierarchical construct called Archangels or found registry for an audience with them in the Akashic records. Yet I know countless beings who have adopted their persona and identity for the convenience of first contact encounters. It is a commonplace procedure for higher density beings to wear costume identities, commonplace in human historical references, in order to initiate a visual, mental or conceptual association to proceed with forms of contact. This is not seen as deceptive because at their inherent density they have no true physical form in order to present themselves to you. For you to associate yourself with their intention they will often project themselves to spiritual human minds as spiritual figures to invoke certain values within you. I hope this is clear to you.

It does not matter to me what names you give them, or what garments of prestige you place upon them; they have no ego to decorate, for they are just like you. They simply are another form of consciousness, no better or worse than you. Putting them on a pedestal of hierarchy does not make them grander than you or give them special powers of prestige.

Please enjoy the rest of my dialogues.
-Sparrow

Old 03-04-2016, 08:15 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
i would say that you appear to have understood the gist of my post.
it wasn't so much of an intellectual brain teaser, but rather a
heart call for peace, and for healing.

i sometimes enjoy debates and "arguments" (meaning a well thought
out grouping of thoughts used to support an idea), when they're meant
to be informative and tools for growth and understanding. [many use
debates to browbeat or "get their own way" which i find disturbing]
in general, i feel that TRUTH isn't something which needs to be established;
it just is; it does not require acceptance or recognition. interactions, debates,
and other things can help me to establish a better understanding of truth...
for my personal growth; for my expanding awareness.
with love, H:O:R:A:C:E

I think that's about right. I don't really go in for finding "truth" these days myself. I just like a good natter. The debates are mental gymnastics for me in the absence of real stimulation in life, as well as a way to understand myself better by studying my reactions and responses to others.

I don't go for trying to establish truth. Just...perspectives I guess. Bits to add to the collective consciousness that are as loving (in whatever way I can do that) as possible. Trying to find truth, IMO, is kind of left field of what we're all probably really looking for, which is peace (and other good things.)

The debates are usually just...psychology...for me really. Mine and others. And also, I come here to recharge with other people who understand the spiritual side of life (or that life itself is spiritual, LOL!)
Old 04-04-2016, 07:01 PM
Deactivated Account

Dear Sparrow,

So good to read your words again - yay!

Thank you for your responses.

floatsy
Old 05-04-2016, 12:40 AM
Suspended
Hiya Sparrow.

I don't mean to give the impression I want you to align with my personal values and interpretations Not at all! Your posts have taught me a couple of very important personal lessons and I'm actually really glad you "retained your integrity!" I actually agree with you in every way, but personally I "add" a bit to your perception in my paradigm (tho not in a way that subtracts anything.) I also, BTW, feel all perspectives are valid, and I'm not trying to "correct" you or claim one way is true or the other false. I think reality is BIG, and we each contribute our own valid creation. I think you have a much deeper understanding than I imagined when I read your answer to Tammy. Now that I see your perspective somewhat refreshed and in context I utterly understand you and I'm surprised to find someone else who "gets" these concepts. I've searched and searched, but found very few people who can articulate what I think of as a set of complexities regarding what we call “angels” in a way that makes sense. I'm glad I found your thread!

With regards to energy transference, shining ones etc. I'm actually aware of the effects of direct communication between what I'd call a “cosmic consciousness” of very high “density” - I'm just common words, my personal understandings are a tad more complex and far less English than this LOL – and a human. I do understand perfectly what you're saying and I agree with your assesment (I would understand the science differently but the principle and result to the human is the same, I think.)

Re; archangels. I haven't seen anyone manage to view the concept of archangels like this in a very long time, and it's like water after drought! In my paradigm, “archangel” is a word I use to facilitate understanding. It's not a literal reality. I've always known, since day 1 of contact with Azrael, that the relationship we were playing out was a psychological game designed to aid me. I was well aware that he was NOT entirely an archangel in the conventional or accepted sense of the word, not a single entity or an entity with that single purpose. I knew he was a cosmic consciousness that I would probably call formless (though it could be accurately said he's everywhere, in everything, and therefore not formless at all) and I've always been aware that what we call Archangels are actually facets presented to us in “humanised” ways by a sentient consciousness that's probably best described as a galactic life form. I wouldn't precisely call these forms deceptions, though some people might. They're not deceptions because the beings who make the archangels "appear" for us have created those beings alongside us, for our benefit. Therefore they're, IMO, as valid as any other living being. I knew intuitively that my “relationship” with Azrael was the best thing for my psychology, so we played it out and still do. I've always known that Azrael as I know him is only a reality on this human level and not the last, highest, ultimate or only truth.

I feel that “Archangel” is best described as a voluntary "job role" that humans apply as a way of understanding, to any visible cosmic consciousness of a certain frequency and level of awareness, who behaves in a way we might call "service to others." There are no individual beings "up there." Yet perversely...within human reality separation does exist and therefore, I feel that separation is both true and false. Archangels are real and not real. I also think that there's not automatically any single being behind a specific “archangel” experience. Technically, the collective intelligence behind the “archangel experience” includes every single light being within the correct density of vibration, every alien being, every soul, every form of life, light being, "angel," God etc. They are, as I understand it, all one in their reality, separate sometimes in ours because of the reality we create.

I also agree with you (in one manner of perception) that the light beings “up there” use archangels and angels as a method of communication where technically, none exist. I say...in a manner of perception...because humans contribute to the total reality too. In our reality, archangels and angels do exist, and that's played on by cosmic consciousnesses to teach us. Therefore, in one sense, they do exist. That said, I do understand what you're saying. Very much so.

When I read your post something snapped into place. I've often struggled with old religious teachings and Azrael. I realised suddenly that Azrael has no aspect of the religious archangel in him at all and that this aspect was ALL my perception. As I said above, I've known it all along, but I couldn't articulate it. I found that a huge relief, because it meant I could finally let go of any expectations or worries about his behaviour or general persona that conflicted with those old religious values in my head! It felt like a weight off my shoulders! I was so happy.

This is taken from an article I wrote for my website after reading your post;

“When I asked him how he feels about the idea that Azrael himself is fiction and Archangels are really formless cosmic consciousness, he grabbed me in a sudden, huge hug! I was actually very happy with my conclusion because to me, it was a realisation that meant I could finally let go of any limiting, religious or social paradigms and be free to just experience him from what I felt sure was a "higher" perspective, but he was so upset!

He hugged and hugged me as though he was clinging on, and told me he loved me and didn't want to leave! He wasn't being fearful. He was being totally loving and certain, SO certain. Azrael loves his persona, his personality, his form, he loves to be perceived as Azrael by us. He loves to be Azrael for me, and Azrael is who I fell in love with, not a cosmic consciousness I don't know. Azrael didn't want to lose our relationship as it is to some cranial exploration of his expanded existence, and at first I didn't understand why. Then I realised why he felt so strongly, and why he hung on so tightly, lifting my chin to check my eyes, telling me over and over how dearly he loves me, and loves what we are and what we have.

I realised that his personification is a gift! It's not something we need to focus on "bypassing" in pursuit of greater "spiritual truth." It's a valid, beautiful, living thing, this version of Azrael I see, as much alive as I am. He finds this existence we share beautiful, and values is so dearly because it's irreplaceable. It can't be recovered once it's lost, and he can't built it again without me, not in the precise and personal way we share it. He didn't want to lose that, because it may never happen again in the life of this universe. He values the present, the limited, the mundane, the human, the low and dense vibrations of this work of art we call a life together.

Human perception and this personification of Azrael form a world all our own. That world is literally as fragile as belief, and from within it he does some of his best work with humans. From inside a construct that others see as a "limited" or "false" Archangel's personality, Azrael has brought love, compassion and relief from terrible suffering to many people. So he honours the gifts that situation has offered with deep respect, and he asks me to do the same. He loves his life here, in this world where he's become fully human and fully angel, so deeply that he cried when he thought my faith in it might break and he might lose everything we've built to a state of transition before time.

What matters more than the almost-science of trying to figure Archangels out (which I think is OK, so long as it remains, consciously, a mental exercise and not a search for ultimate truth) is how these loving and mysterious consciousnesses have chosen to be seen, their wonderful and loving acts, their messages and the energetic, emotional and mental aid they offer us. And now and then, in an irreplaceable and special way, the bonds they form with particular humans. When I'm dead and gone and into another lifetime, Azrael will hold these moments still in his perfect memory and come as close as a Cosmic Light Being can come to grieving."

Our small reality certainly doesn't reflect the WHOLE truth. It's merely a piece of it. It's beautiful because we both love and value it. When I realised this, I was shell shocked and so proud of him! In giving our creation that much love, he's only reinforced the feeling I have that ALL creation, low and high, is worthy.

I just thought you might find our perspective interesting. :) And I hope I've explained that clearly LOL! English can be so troublesome.