Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 29-11-2015, 05:08 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Guides, angels, downloads. No need to see a doctor.

Why not? Best to be safe. Also, the more you know, the more you go.
Old 29-11-2015, 07:11 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
Why not? Best to be safe. Also, the more you know, the more you go.

If people want to do that then they can. Normal western doctors don't know about spiritual stuff though only what is in there books, you know.
Old 29-11-2015, 07:52 PM
Suspended
Quote:
If people want to do that then they can. Normal western doctors don't know about spiritual stuff though only what is in there books, you know.

Once the medical reasons are eliminated, one gets a free pass to the spiritual. Both Ways can work together, you know.
Old 29-11-2015, 08:12 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
Once the medical reasons are eliminated, one gets a free pass to the spiritual. Both Ways can work together, you know.

Well if someone goes to the doctor and tells them about some spiritual stuff the doctor will think they are crazy most likely, maybe give them some pills they do not need.

You know western medicine isn't all that great for instance when you have a cold and cough up mucus thats how the body heals itself you cough all that stuff up so why would you go get a pill to stop that? Same with diarrhea thats the body cleaning itself out so why take a pill to stop that from happening?

Western medicine is known for treating symptoms more then getting to the actual root cause of problems to. I guess they make more money that way.
Old 29-11-2015, 09:30 PM
Knower

Quote:
Well if someone goes to the doctor and tells them about some spiritual stuff the doctor will think they are crazy most likely, maybe give them some pills they do not need.

You know western medicine isn't all that great for instance….

I totally agree with the things you mentioned about Western medicine, especially after having most doctors think I'm crazy, which forced me to find alternative things for most medical stuff.

However, I think an eye doctor would be ok about a patient talking about flashes of light, since some medical conditions like migraines, and I think some other conditions, which other people here have mentioned, also involve seeing flashes of light.

Just don't tell the doctor you think the flashes of light are spirits. That's when you run the possibility of the doctor thinking you're crazy. (Isn't that awful, having to pick and choose what to tell a doctor?)

Anyhoo, I think it's a really good idea to get checked out by a doctor, just in case, especially since it involves the eyes.

And like others mentioned here, if your eyes are A-OK, then you're seeing spirits/entities!

I have a feeling though that GnR is seeing spirits/entities.

Sometimes I see a flash of white light (in a thin, rod shape) zooming into a room from a wall, and exiting out an opposite wall. (OMG -- would I LOVE to fly like that!!!)

I especially see entities at hotels. But they're not usually the fun kind. I keep the tv on all night whenever I'm at a hotel, because it usually stops entity visits. I don't know why that is -- maybe because the room isn't as dark? (At home, when I started using a night light (while sleeping at night), it stopped most of the spirit/entity visits.) But at hotels, if I turn the tv off at night, there's always some scary entity who visits during the night.

Sometimes when feeling really spiritual I'll see many brilliant colored shapes, like triangles and lines, moving slowly like a scroll, and there's some sort of strobe light flashing behind them all. I can only see the colors in peripheral vision, because when looking directly at them, they just move off to the periphery again. It drives me nuts that I can't look directly at them. The lights and shapes are so beautiful -- browns, silvers, blues, sunset colors, etc. When it first happened I thought someone had slipped drugs in my soda -- I was really scared and finally I yelled "STOP!" in my mind. And the colors stopped. That's when I realized it wasn't drugs. The angels/spirits connected to the colors must have been "from the light" because they stopped when I asked (er, yelled, actually).

The next few times it happened, I went along with it and thanked whoever was causing it, and cherished it, and it lasted about 15 minutes and then stopped.

It's only happened about a handful of times so far -- and that was a long time ago. I sure hope it happens again.
Old 30-11-2015, 05:37 PM
Suspended
Quote:

You know western medicine isn't all that great for instance when you have a cold and cough up mucus thats how the body heals itself you cough all that stuff up so why would you go get a pill to stop that? Same with diarrhea thats the body cleaning itself out so why take a pill to stop that from happening?

Western medicine is known for treating symptoms more then getting to the actual root cause of problems to. I guess they make more money that way.

I would hesitate to make such rash judgments when it come to health. Not all doctors are going to force some kind of "pill" on you. Yes, western medicine has limitations, and healing involves much more. One must be personally involved in their own healing. I am sure you would rush to the ER if you were critically injured or sick.

Ask You Doctor To See If Avatar Is Right For You.

Old 01-12-2015, 07:58 PM
Master
My daughter sees geometric energy shapes and different colored sparkles day or night when she concentrates. My son sees something similar but his are more of auric colors. I have seen small flashes of light when my son was a toddler. I noticed he was pointing and talking to imaginary beings. I followed his eyes and movements and to my surprise, I see 3 fast moving white flashes in front of our living room window. The white flashes of light were brighter than the sunlight filtering through the window. I would later learn that they were his guardian spirits.
Old 17-12-2015, 07:20 AM
Newbie ;)

The lights look like lights on a cop car flashing like a camera flash. They however look like stars. Like a cop car flashing at night. Blue stars. What if it's something evil? Is it something good? Or something evil?
Old 17-12-2015, 07:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Also no one I have ever known in my life saw such a thing only me. Someone I knew did do other similar things, as was into the occult. But no one I ever knew besides me ever saw the flashing lights. UNLESS someone that was there saw them and pretended not to. If they happen in front of two people do they both see them? Or is it possible that only I was able to see them and the other person looking right at them could not? Guess what. If they happened in front of two people and they were both looking right at them, then they both saw them. The other person is pretending.
Old 17-12-2015, 07:25 AM
Newbie ;)

Also, I didn't ask for them to come. It just happened on it's own out of nowhere. Usually when things happen they happen because I asked for them. A couple of times they happened without me asking. One of those times was when I saw a certain dead person come to my room and they were standing there as clearly as if it were an alive person. Usually when the dead come and do things I ask they are invisible. If they are moving something across the room it's as if an invisible person is there doing it. You see it being moved as if a person were moving it but you cannot see who is doing it. You just know they are.