Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 12-06-2014, 12:59 AM
Knower
Coincidence or what?

Ok.... I'm not sure where to put this but I'm not sure if this could be a coincidence or what..

So the day I found out my main totem animal, she gave me her name and I asked if she would give me a sign that it was her name so I knew I wasn't making it up. Of course she agreed and the next day someone new on the forums joined and their name was the exact same name as the one given to me from my power animal. They posted in the introductions and thats where I found it.

OK?

But, I have this unicorn stuffed animal, its large and I've had it for years and played with it for years. Before It was mine it was my sisters, but she gave it to me because I played with it so much. Now, I never really had a name for this unicorn and couple weeks ago a name suddenly popped into my head, it was beautiful and fit her perfectly! and since then I have been playing with this unicorn non-stop (Unless I'm going out or chilling). And today after I just finished having a journey (Imaginatively), I just wanted to come on to the forums, and sure enough her same exact name had appeared in the Introductions thread just as my totem animals. Does this mean anything or is it a Coincidence?

I have always had a little connection with Pegasus and Unicorns, though they arn't my totem, I wonder what it means.
Old 12-06-2014, 01:41 AM
primrose

Yes, they do seem to be coincidences, there must be a meaning for you in them.
Old 12-06-2014, 02:21 AM
Master
Cool! Mine came to me in a similar way in that it proved to me that it wasn't just in my mind. When I asked to learn what my power animal was I suddenly heard an owl. I had never heard and owl before this. Then I heard it again. I went inside and looked it up to find it was the sound the great horned owl makes. I asked for a 3rd time for confirmation and went outside but nothing happened. I wrote it off, went downstairs where everyone was watching a Halloween special. Sat down and suddenly the TV scene included silence and then the same owl sound! Not only confirmation but in a cool way.
I see that you mentioned journeying. Some of the best experiences ever, all of which had similar confirmations, we're had in my journeys. I'll never forget them.
Enjoy the ride !