Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-11-2010, 01:27 PM
Shen Mashel

I also sense their presence and help through synchronicities in every day life and also talking with them via mental communion.Sometimes in order to make me believe more i see lights and shapes with my eyes closed.
Old 14-11-2010, 02:02 PM
earthprowler

Color

I have met AA Michael on a cleansing once, he introduced himself to me which was pretty cool.

Angels in general I usually don't feel them around me unless I happen to be around someone that is extremely sick or dying.

They take my breath away, they are so powerful

my guide is different, she is usually by my right side. she's like a friend that i haven't seen in a long time but know very well and she usually comes across more in a "pay attention, it's learning time". I call her Whisper.
Old 16-11-2010, 01:32 PM
Aunt Clair

I think that as we tune in to the angels we become more capable of feeling them , realising their influence, seeing them and finally hearing them. And in dreamstate and in meditation we are able to do this better because of an altered state of consciousness. I believe that the cosmology of the human spirit includes angels and that we can project as our guardian angel and communicate with this aspect of self which is more closely aligned to Godhead. By opening in trance and coming out of the heart we can project as the Higher Self and by projecting out of the top of the head we can manifest our Guardian Angel . Then while sitting in meditative trance we can learn from this aspect of self. Learning to use the delicate time between sleepiness and dreaming and between dreaming and waking is hugely helpful with spirit and angel communication. And learning to meditate in an armchair is a greater advantage.
Old 19-11-2010, 02:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
How do you recognize the presence of your Angel or Spirit Guide ?

Do you just know, is it a feeling, a physical sign or have you pre- arranged a sign between the two of you ? Do you say " ET phone home ? "

And for those who have several Angels, Spirit Guides or MDB's (for Sparrow ), how do you recognize who is who ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx
ET phone home - a funny visual Dreamie.

MDB’s tend to have very distinctive personality traits and entrance methods, perhaps like batman and superman do. Also, because each recipient (human being) has different energy attunements, they will detect the presence of other entities and energies in a completely different way. For example, someone who is extremely imaginative and very adept with visual imagery will receive specific images at times when their guide is present. Or if they are attuned to physical sensations through physical state connectivity, they may perhaps smell, hear, see or feel the energy in some way to form a recognition.-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 23-11-2010, 05:16 AM
autumn

I hear my guide.

I've had friends that were unsure whether the voice they heard, or feeling they got was them, or their guide. The best way to figure it out, is to meditate. If you clear your mind of all thoughts for awhile, you get to another level and you know that the messages you are getting are from your guide, it's obvious. Once you know the difference, it's easy to differentiate what is you and what is your guide.