Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-11-2010, 08:44 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostboy
I've become so paranoid I feel like I'm being set up for something horrible. Perhaps it's time to finally go get some meds and a counsellor :(
Relax... You are not being set up for anything bad...
On the contrary, it may be something really good, or it could be nothing at all - just your imagination.

I've had some strange experiences too. Once, my ex-boyfriend & I could have been killed by a gang. They were basically beating him up, as I tried in vain, to stop them. Then the police came & scared them away. We drove toward my house & on this street sign was an owl. I still don't know how to interpret that - but the way I look at it is a way of comfort - to say "you're being looked out for" because it seemed that way.

Another time, I was driving home & after a while, it became obvious that a guy was following me. I stopped to let him pass, which he did, then he stopped & backed up. I rolled my window half way down & out of nowhere this cat jumped through the window & sat on my lap, looking ahead, as if he were ready to either attack or drive the car. The guy wanted to sell me drugs, I declined & he left. But I felt that cat was there looking out for me somehow.

My point is... I do believe in spiritual guidance - but it's up to us to interpret it. Have hope & faith that everything is & will be just fine... because it will be.

Maybe seeing a counsellor & getting on some meds may be good, temporarily. But I wouldn't suggest relying on that for the long term.

Here's an "Anti-anxiety meditation" that might help. I hope & pray you feel better...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySMMSFiYZSs