Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 16-08-2018, 12:45 AM
Experiencer

More number signs

Throughout the last few days I have been noticing a pattern to where I would see 111 then like 10 seconds later I would see 222 then shortly after 333, 444, 777 and 1111. This has been more frequent and this has never happened before in the past 5 years of me beginning to see numbers. I am beginning to think that my twin flame is closer than ever especially when I just received a sign back in May that I was about to meet him. I just need to keep my thoughts positive and focused but it has been hard for me to do so. I keep overthinking of what could happen in the future and I keep thinking of the past. It’s very hard to control my thoughts and I just want to stop overthinking, the confusion, worrying,thinking of the past so I can be happy
Old 16-08-2018, 03:00 AM
Newbie ;)

I would relax, be happy and thankful for the signs, don’t dwell on the past, and only deal with how the present is working. Don’t worry about the future as in planning what if’s.. the signs are coming and let them flow.. every time I look at things lately in the last week, I have seen pairs, 66, 22, 33,44,55,111,1111, 2112.. seen my tf twin car on couple occasions, (not her car, but one that similar in color, ( special ordered) ) I am thankful the signs are coming, I miss her, and her pup.. I miss them a lot and been working hard on me since they left. I am happy knowing that we will reunite and we will be a family. When the divine says it’s time. Patience..