Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 01-04-2012, 07:15 PM
Master
20 years on ....

Hi Guy's ..

I have had my fair share of off world life forms and seek no proof of their existence but what interested me was a youtube video filmed just last month in the same area (kings lynn) Norfolk where my dad had an encounter 20 years ago on the same stretch of road .

The ufo was about a mile ahead and above his car that was in motion .

The car lost all power _ yer I know just like in the movies hehehe ..

Then he saw two military aircraft head towards the craft as it dissapeared before his eyes ..

Here's the link ..ENORMOUS UFO FLEET, Is this Disclosure? - YouTube

x dazzle x
Old 03-04-2012, 08:20 AM
Henri77

Some guys have all the fun...
I KNOW they exist but I've never seen a spacecraft, well from the outside anyway.
Old 06-04-2012, 07:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Some guys have all the fun...
I KNOW they exist but I've never seen a spacecraft, well from the outside anyway.

Hi Henri ..

Care to share .. ?

I have also had experince / memories of being inside a craft/s ..

x dazzle x
Old 04-05-2012, 04:52 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hi Henri ..

Care to share .. ?

I have also had experince / memories of being inside a craft/s ..

x dazzle x

Just noticed your reply-comment on UFO's.

Yeah a few yrs ago I had 2-3 trips not at my request.

Typically would feel this energy fill my body from sleep state, and once recall going thru the wall and sailing through space, in my PJ's.
Came to with little guys around me, and one taller hybrid? over me... I felt its love and came to, back in my place... weird but not at all scary. I didn't really see anything in the craft, but seem to recall the initial entry-sorta.

That was the most visual experience I recall...

Last time I felt this energy I just said, no thanx , shook it off, and got outa bed to reground -clear myself.

I recall a number of dreams where I felt the same energy and was taught flying.... in my place, and outside some....

It felt so real I actually tried flying in the park once.
Couldn't lift off but I def felt my mass lessen.
Old 05-05-2012, 07:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Just noticed your reply-comment on UFO's.

Yeah a few yrs ago I had 2-3 trips not at my request.

Typically would feel this energy fill my body from sleep state, and once recall going thru the wall and sailing through space, in my PJ's.
Came to with little guys around me, and one taller hybrid? over me... I felt its love and came to, back in my place... weird but not at all scary. I didn't really see anything in the craft, but seem to recall the initial entry-sorta.

That was the most visual experience I recall...

Last time I felt this energy I just said, no thanx , shook it off, and got outa bed to reground -clear myself.

I recall a number of dreams where I felt the same energy and was taught flying.... in my place, and outside some....

It felt so real I actually tried flying in the park once.
Couldn't lift off but I def felt my mass lessen.

Hi Mate .

My experiences have seemingly been through my own will so to speak . I think many abductions are seemingly against there will because of the nature of the experience .

My experiences have always been pleasant . As p.m.message said I am aware of off world lifetimes so I see a pattern or a connection made that is because of my soul blueprint .

When it happens I always seem to wake up in the night and become aware of a vision that starts to build up that replays the experience had .. I don't seem to be conscious of the experience as and when it happens .. perhaps there is a reason for this . . or perhaps it may change as life unfolds .

x daz x
Old 06-04-2012, 07:57 PM
earthstarr

We often see 'strange' things in our sky where I live. Shapes and lights that I have no explination for. There are many stories over the last 50 years of sightings. We do live very close to a military air base and I know that there is another base (ex american) in Norfolk, I'm sure this is more than coincidental, not that I think it's military aircraft but I wonder if they are drawn to these areas for whatever reason. In the last 5 years the sightings have become more frequent and significant........
Old 04-05-2012, 05:00 AM
Henri77

Also , 15 yrs ago, I did a local workshop with Steven Greer.. vectoring in UFO's.

We went out in the boonies at night to contact UFOs with high intentity lights & meditation-telepathy....

No UFO showed itself , but a few of us felt a contact-presence, at a distance, and I had a brief vision of a control panel of some sort, as if I was seeing through the ET's eyes.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:20 PM
Henri77

Also, A healer I knew from our Spiritualist church related a story, several yrs ago.

He lives in the far suburbs in a wooded area.
Came home late one day and saw a craft above his house, and says his neighbor also saw it.
When he entered there were beings there (greys I believe) in his sons room.
They "told" him not to interfere and he didn't.
I don't know much more, but his son had some emotional trauma as a result
and had behavior issues in school.

That's all he related, yet he also felt he was in contact with higher, more evolved ETs in his healing practice, and with Indian spirits as well.

I had a few vivid dreams as a kid , of telepathic contact with ships ,
thrilling & beautiful ones, that were quite joyful, llike hearing from dear friends.
No logical communication, but my images-thoughts were projected in the sky, in some manner... a tutorial on 4d creation I assume.

Never seen an airborne physical craft ... but I'm an inner city dweller ... and don't require any verification.
I'd likely want a ride home, anyway. ;)

Dun't know if you're aware ...Bashar is a grey hybrid intelligence, or so he says. (from the future).
Old 05-05-2012, 04:29 PM
Henri77

thanx,
I was expecting you'd share some details of your experiences,but it seems you don't remember any.
It'd have been interesting., useful.

It's not unlikely I have some past life connection with these beings, but I've not explored it.
Old 05-05-2012, 06:34 PM
Master
Quote:
thanx,
I was expecting you'd share some details of your experiences,but it seems you don't remember any.
It'd have been interesting., useful.

It's not unlikely I have some past life connection with these beings, but I've not explored it.

Hi Mate . .

Oh I remember them alright lol . How does one forget such things . .

I'll try and break it down into something short and sweet . When I awakened within the awakening my energy signature transmitted into many realms that have been relevant to many life times once had . The energies also drew similar vibrations from such realms and planets .

Many visitations of alien life were mostly of a light vibration apart from one reptilian encounter .

Visions on board one craft where I was with other humans all standing in line waiting to be submitted to a funnel of light that was placed over our heads . All seemed perfectly normal . An aspect of myself that was part of a soul group that was not of this world that contains elements of merging vibrations with earth and orion .

Other encounters being on a space type of station and watching a craft coming in and out of sync with time and eventually being greeted and taken by the hand as I entered the craft .

You are never gonna forget these experiences lol . .

x daz x