Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-05-2020, 06:13 AM
Master
Angels As Platonic Solids-Geometric Shapes (Josephine Maccarthy)

An extract from Josephine Macarhty about angels appearing as geometric shapes.
By the way i had a similar encounter as well.The being appeared in my mind's eye as a spinning geometric shape,that was alive.I could feel waves of info transmiting in my head,like it was talking to me.

Here's what she writes.

Platonic solids and geometric shapes often appear in magic simply because they are a natural part of our world. They are the purest form of a power expression in harmony with itself and when a being appears to you as a platonic solid you know you have reached one of its deepest and most powerful forms.

The forms that beings take to appear to us, i.e. wings, eyes, swords, teeth, fire etc is their way of talking slowly to us: they play down their size, cool their power and dress up from images in our cultural imagination so that we can interact with them and understand what they are about. If an angelic being appeared before you as a cube, you would blink and scratch your head before finding yourself fried to a crisp. If an angelic being appeared before you with a flaming sword, fancy armour, nice hair do, big wings and a cheesy grin, then you know that the angel is really down playing it for the ants (or it is a parasite dressing up for you).

So back to platonic solids: if you see one in vision then chances are you are hitting an angel full on, or something connected with angels: platonic solids or geometric shapes are often used as angelic sigils. If the angel appears to you in that form, then chances are it is safe for you if you can communicate at a level which uses no imagination or emotion: angels are really like aspergers physicists.

You will have to communicate in mathematics, physics and logic.
Old 19-05-2020, 06:27 AM
Master
A picture is worth a thousand words, and I do love a picture Was it one of these?
Old 19-05-2020, 06:34 AM
Master
If i could pick one of them,it would be the fourth or the second one.Somehow,i was seeing it from distance.
It was a geometric shape,but i'm not sure if it was a platonic solid.I was rotating-spinning,so i couldn't see clearly.

I think the fourth one is close to what i saw.
Old 19-05-2020, 06:47 AM
Master
My intention was to ask for something to manifest.I wasn't expecting a visual contact.It just appeared.
Old 19-05-2020, 10:45 AM
Elfin

The 4th one draws me.
Old 19-05-2020, 11:05 AM
Legrand

Hello Iomax,

One form of the body of Lalita Tripura sundari is the Shri Yantra or Shri Chakra.

It appeared to me like a spinning holographic form making the sound of AUM when spinning. It appeared only with the triangle forms of the image below, not the squares around surrounding it.

My spiritual path really changed direction after those many encounters with this conscious spinning geometrical form.

Old 19-05-2020, 11:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello Iomax,

One form of the body of Lalita Tripura sundari is the Shri Yantra or Shri Chakra.

It appeared to me like a spinning holographic form making the sound of AUM when spinning. It appeared only with the triangle forms of the image below, not the squares around surrounding it.

My spiritual path really changed direction after those many encounters with this conscious spinning geometrical form.

I have seen similar shapes but I could not understand what they are.
Old 19-05-2020, 12:03 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan

Hello ThatMan,

When I first saw it, there was no Internet and I had never seen it before. I had no way to find out if it existed out there in our mythology. It's only after a year latter that Lalita appeared to me in a human form, and she could talk and told me her Name. So I went to buy a book with her Name in it and finally got to see the geometric shape drawn on paper.

Now she does not appear in any form to me. I do not feel any difference between me and Her anymore.

Regards,
Old 19-05-2020, 02:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello Iomax,

Very interesting experience.Thanks for the share.
Old 19-05-2020, 03:57 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yantra