Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 16-05-2018, 01:14 PM
Seeker
Yin & Yang

Life is never one straight line
With a vast beginning and a predictable ending
Life is about cycles
Ups and downs
Life is about falling in love
And feeling the pain

Life is always in motion
Everything dies and is reborn at the same time
After Winter comes Spring
And sunshine after rain
You can’t see the rainbow
If you don’t appreciate the rain

There have been many times in my life where I felt as if I was „stuck“. I didn’t know what to do next and had many doubts about myself, my job, and my environment. At those times it is easy to just let yourself fall inside a bottomless pit and feel like giving up. All the pain, all the grief, and all the despair overwhelm, they create a chaos and turmoil inside.

Just remember, it is all part of the cycle that is called life. As the seasons change, so do our lives. We appreciate the sweet blossoms even more after a harsh winter. No matter how many times our hearts were broken, no matter how many nights we cry ourselves to sleep… We know we will find love again, like sunflowers know that Summer is just around the corner.

Don’t despair, don’t fall too deep, instead flow with the cycles of life. Even darkness has its beauties, just like every winter is magical. Trees are dormant, animals hibernate, people anticipate. Without darkness, there can be no light. There would be no growth, no strength. This is the time where you find your inner strength and return to the light, like flowers grow towards the sun. Nature knows no competition, it always grows to its fullest potential.

Last edited by Aistaraina : 16-05-2018 at 08:45 PM.
Old 16-05-2018, 08:13 PM
Knower
Well said.. beautiful ❤️
Old 08-06-2018, 02:35 AM
Seeker
What a great message that everyone should hear.
Old 14-06-2018, 06:16 AM
Experiencer
I love it!
Old 15-06-2018, 04:05 PM
Experiencer

Your writing brought this quote to mind.

"No difficulty can discourage, no obstacle dismay, no trouble dishearten the man who has acquired the art of being alive. Difficulties are but dares of fate, obstacles but hurdles to try his skill, troubles but bitter tonics to give him strength; and he rises higher and looms greater after each encounter with adversity."Ella Wheeler Wilcox