Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-05-2018, 12:03 AM
Master
The so-called "twin flame" phenomenon was an illuminating and fast track Spiritual Awakening experience that I shared with another Soul that goes beyond any concepts, labels, and/or romanticized notions. What is left after the fierce fire of enlightenment burns through my Soul is a transcendent and simple Divine Oneness with All That Is. There is no longer a need for conceptualization, fantastical titles, attachments, or role playing games with one another. What lingers is the reality of unconditional LOVE and Benevolence within my Soul that permeates throughout that Cosmos fearlessly. In the end, I imagine that everything works out in favor of the Divine Universe no matter how we choose to label or conceptualize an experience. I believe that a Soul will inevitably manifest a powerful situation or experience that will aid in the evolution of their Consciousness; and sometimes it may be the cataclysmic disillusionment of long held and cherished metaphysical romantic fantasies that no longer serve their highest good.

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 02-05-2018, 01:02 AM
Experiencer

Twin flame itself, as I've said elsewhere, is just a label. But that doesn't mean there aren't elements that are true. Spirituality, like religion, is subjective and the experience is different for everyone. There is a centrality, a primordial origin though, and in that, there is some truth. Carl Jung believed that we all come from a central point, a common spiritual background that explains the reason why so many experiences in life are similar despite different locations, upbringings, etc. If my energy is connected to the origin, then it's not too much of a stretch to say that the archetypes surrounding me, while part of me, are also a part of others. And if I am the representation of the anima, my representation of the animus is out there, too. You can call it twin flame, some weird kind of soul mate, or just a strange obsession. But, truth is in understanding the facts, so truth for me may be different than truth for you based on our interpretations of reality.

It's funny--when I was younger, I was obsessed with Jungian psychology and this whole concept of individuation. But I didn't really understand what Jung was saying about needing a level of maturity and experience to develop. Now that I am older, it makes perfect sense.
Old 02-05-2018, 11:30 AM
Suspended
Master
I have a feeling that everyone has a twin. When I'm around other people I can feel the presence of their soul/spirit and think everyone is very similar, but not identical and feel as if they all have a twin just like me. It explains a lot, too, like why people get married and why they feel like they need to find someone to be happy. Everyone knows subconsciously that they have a twin.

one version of the theory
https://od.lk/d/OV8xMTEzNTg5NDNf/spiritualtwin.pdf

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...#post1 590811
Old 02-05-2018, 12:49 PM
Suspended
Master
This is interesting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aT3NQDgnMG0
Old 02-05-2018, 03:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
I have a feeling that everyone has a twin. When I'm around other people I can feel the presence of their soul/spirit and think everyone is very similar, but not identical and feel as if they all have a twin just like me. It explains a lot, too, like why people get married and why they feel like they need to find someone to be happy. Everyone knows subconsciously that they have a twin.

one version of the theory
https://od.lk/d/OV8xMTEzNTg5NDNf/spiritualtwin.pdf

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...#post1 590811

people , maybe some, not all. want that inner 'them' (anima, animus) to exist outside of themselves. that one that knows them so intimately and deeply without words to describe it. they just know. its not about 'looks' as in looking the same. its about their inner seleves being the same. that inner spirit that speaks to you, is the same that speaks to them and you just KNOW its a replica of the anima, animus. the internal and eternal love. and we seek the inner reality of that in this outer reality.
that spirit/soul residing same earth time as them is the dream, the paradise on earth, especially if they meet.

And apparently, not all do. Not all are awake to their spiritual consciousness to catch the clue when it arrives.
it's been marked a twin flame. but maybe it is nameless and as humans we scratch for identifying something that not all are awake to or aware of or even care for. depends on their drive in this lifetime. love or money? Power, fame?
Are all souls here to experience true love in a twin flame?
Some would choose power, to rule over others. Some would choose love.
We dont know the choice of every soul. We dont know what souls will come into their lives to offer or show another choice and path.
So maybe, we all have a twin flame, maybe we dont. maybe we do and dont meet them in every lifetime.
Maybe we meet these people for reasons beyond what our human consciousness can come up with 'why' in it's limited field of understanding spiritual concepts.
Old 08-05-2018, 01:46 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame
I believe Twin Flames are real an a thing. However it's so rare, I doubt many people on this very forum are even one. That's how rare it is.
There are about 7 billion people in the world, and I'm guessing only a few hundred on this forum claim to be a twin flame. So if you think about it, that is a small percentage (rare).
Old 08-05-2018, 07:57 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I have not read anything that Sparrow said or has written, but I can assure you I do not belong to any soul group, never have. Anyone who is an extension of a Monad is not part of a soul group, anyone who is an extension of a Logos is not part of a soul group. Just two examples, and there are more.
In regards to this crazy twin flame thing, according to my HS, this an ill-construed concept someone picked up somewhere and ran with it, certainly someone who had an interest to prevent or hinder the ascension process on this planet.

Oh, Spirit Guide Sparrow, is someone here. He has a thread where everyone asks him questions.

I'll link to the thread. He's a really nice person and I enjoyed reading through his posts. He made me feel better after my puppy Scooby died. I spoke with a Nun and she told me he wasn't going to Heaven because he wasn't human. He helped when my Grandma passed away too. :)
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...t=3848&page=49
Old 09-05-2018, 04:04 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by soul.cimmerian
There are about 7 billion people in the world, and I'm guessing only a few hundred on this forum claim to be a twin flame. So if you think about it, that is a small percentage (rare).

I am happy to agree with that. So why no go the next step? It's the 'industry' or community at large that often says EVERYONE is a twin flame. It causes so much grief in people who desire the experience.

There are so many good relationships that can occur without the Twin Flame connection.
Old 09-05-2018, 05:15 AM
Master

Quote:
There are so many good relationships that can occur without the Twin Flame connection.

this should stand for twin flames too.
Old 09-05-2018, 08:49 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
this should stand for twin flames too.

Yes!! I agree