Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-04-2018, 06:55 PM
Experiencer
What event or situation gave you the first hint that something strange was happening?

My first inkling that something really strange and scary/exciting was happening was back in 2011, a few months after he (a complete stranger at the time) and I first became friends on Facebook.

I remember every single night, around the time I would go to bed, feeling like he was right there in the room with me. This is something that happened every single night without fail. Then he would appear in my dreams, and these dreams were nothing like any dream I’d ever had before.

At that time, we had never even talked to each other. We “liked” each other’s posts here and there but that’s all. But there too I sensed something odd about the whole thing because I would literally feel his eyes on my post and sense that he was about to click “like.” I always knew that he was going to come online right before he did. The telepathy aspect of this connection is something that has always baffled me.

I would also go on these long drives at sunset (which is something that I still do because I love it) and just have these strange bursts of loving energy towards him, a man I had never met and whom I knew nothing about except what I saw on Facebook. The entire situation drove me crazy! I couldn’t figure out what it was or why I was feeling so many powerful emotions all of a sudden.

I don’t blame those who are not on this path for perceiving us to be obsessed with our twins. Even though we truly aren’t obsessed, of course. It does resemble obsession. But it can’t be that since for the most part we all have tried and tried to get away from it without success.

It’s the pull that gets us. And no one can ignore the pull. Except for our counterparts, of course! :)

So, what odd situation or event prompted you to stop and realize that something crazy and out of the ordinary was happening to you?
Old 08-04-2018, 07:17 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
The telepathy aspect of this connection is something that has always baffled me.

Same here!

Strange case for me. We met 8yrs ago and shared one night together. Something happened to him that broke the image he wanted to show me. Notice how the relationship get rid of the mask (false self) from the BEGINNING.
Then he blocked me on Facebook. I was wondering what bad could I did to make him react like that. Notice again how the mirror played its role perfectly: him feeling humiliated and losing his credibility (only in his mind) and me feeling rejected (only in my mind too). i understood after that it had nothing related to me but only to himself ...

but I felt nothing special at this time, except traditional physical/mental attraction.

So Life reunited us again a few months ago.
And I was immediately shocked by something. He was sayin things I was about to say, anticipating my sentences or finishing it all the time. Virtually on messenger or face to face. i was about to tell him something that happened in my childhood and he told the SAME Story seconds before I was about to say it. I was like w t f..?!!
The thinking Line is the same for both of us. When I think something and immediately something else in my mind he has the same direction of thinking.
Also he was sayin things I have always thought or I could even say. When I read him I was like "w t f its me in a male body"! Also we have same beliefs, food and music tastes etc.

When I moved in the same city we realized we were living at the same street number (a number with 2 Numbers ;)). And I have a lot of sync related to us (check my topic for more détails).
But as he realizes the bond he s getting more and more scared always running away after being close...

Something that speaks itself : since our meeting back after years, he started to have Kundalini symptoms from this exact moment ...like he s been activated by our physical reunion. Just by spending 3hours talking together.

Of course he doesnt know whats Kundalini. He s in 3D Logic. He got scared and ran to the doctor. Of course nothing wrong on a medical point of view.
He has nauseas, unexplainable hot Waves (sweating)/cold shivers, heart palpitations, urge to urinate all day long ...

And I dont know what to do. We re here now in the same city and not even see each other. We met once in 2,5 months. When I talked about vibratory alignment and suggested him a mind connection between us, he made fun of me and denied the bond, and left the discussion before to come back and ask if I was kind of fan of astrology who thought that we share some "best friend chakras or more", that he wasn't sure to understand the stuff at 100% (lol, logical reflex again) and that he was confused.
Here we are.
See how he doesnt imply himself. Like he s blaming me for all that. Like its my fault if everything is falling apart, like the lost of his old belief system is my fault...
Also last time we met he was very aggressive verbally and screamed at me when realizing we spent "too much" time together and he was late for dinner at his family s house...my fault again...?
Old 08-04-2018, 07:24 PM
Administrator
When I would fall head over heals and hopelessly in love with women and know not why, knowing full well it is an incredible lesson in learning all about the true purpose of authentic divine love, I could go back all the way to 2003 when I started this adventure and do not regret a single moment of it despite nearly ending my life
Old 08-04-2018, 07:33 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
...and do not regret a single moment of it despite nearly ending my life

It almost ended my life as well. But all the years of studying spirituality before then saved me from ending it all. When people talk about the need to “do the work” I often think of how working on myself all these years is the main thing that has helped me stay sane throughout this process.

One of the reasons why I still post on here, apart from the occasional inspiration to ask or discuss a particular topic, is the fact that so many people come here and never register themselves and will never post anything. They come for help during desperate times, just like I, myself, have done so many times. I post for myself and for them - the Anonymous Twin Flames of the world.
Old 08-04-2018, 08:34 PM
Experiencer

My first indication was when the weird "coincidences" started, like him wearing the outfit I pictured him wearing in my head that morning or when he would know my plans for later in the day without me telling him, or know what I was feeling before I said it, or when I drove past a place I knew he would be and he stepped outside and smiled at me just as I was driving by. Then came the crazy dreams that felt like he was in the room with me. But, I still didn't fully realize what it was until years later when, despite everything that had happened and the distance between us, I could still feel him with me. If I had known then what I know now maybe I wouldn't have run...but that was just too much for an insecure 20-year-old to deal with.
Old 08-04-2018, 09:45 PM
Pathfinder

The moment I first noticed her. She fascinated me, and I had absolutely no idea why. Part of me knew we were connected on some level. Soon after that, we became friends...it was instantaneous. That moment sticks out in my mind and that was almost 20 years ago now.

As we were growing up, she'd always express how she feels like we're meant to be together forever. We weren't any older than 12 or 13. I was frightened by the devotion she showed me when we were younger. In fact, she was the one to tell me about twin flames. I didn't have the capacity to understand any of it like she did. She was unbelievably tapped in as a kid. I didn't realize what she meant until after we broke up.

We briefly dated in high school, and that caused a rift. We went our separate ways. I was seeing someone else that we both went to elementary school with. She proclaimed her love for me and swore we were going to end up together again. I didn't think anything of it. However, the person I was seeing once told me they felt like they were in my life to help us to be together.

Two years later, that relationship fell apart. Soon after we started talking again online. Around that time, I was curious about online tarot. Thinking nothing of it, I received a strange reading about someone being an extremely important teacher, and this person would play a pivotal role in my life. The reading spat out her exact initials.

Fast forward to now, she's dating someone that was best friends in high school with someone I had a falling out at the same time as our recent breakup. To top that off, our roles are completely reversed from the first time we broke up. She's the one in a committed relationship and denies our connection like I did 10 years ago previously...while I'm the one completely convinced of us. (I keep in contact with her sister, and she, too has a feeling that we will be together again.)

We were also connected before we were even born. Her mom was a bartender when she was younger. And one of the regulars at that bar was my grandfather on my dad's side.
Old 08-04-2018, 10:12 PM
Experiencer
Hi Crowzie ! Amazing testimony :)

But I wonder: how is it possible, once you realize the connection, to engage with someone else ??I mean just imagining being with someone else...

For my part we didnt really date since we met back but I already feel it would be treason to date someone else as we belong to each other in our deep soul...sincere heart...
Old 09-04-2018, 12:10 AM
Master
He messaged me online on a dating site. He told me he liked my profile, but I lived too far away, but he wanted to wish me luck.
About 2 PMs later (within 1 day) he told me he wanted to meet me. Regardless of what he'd said only hours before. We really clicked. The similarities were insane. I read his profile, I could've written it myself. Not only the similar interests but also the same style of writing. I daren't tell him in one go about the similar/ same interest, thinking he'd find it freaky or not believe me. And indeed he was kind of like what the bleep?! when he began to find out -which was during those first messages.
So those were the first clues. I'd been single for 4 years, never had something happen like that.
Then we phoned. BANG! Mega mega click and chemistry. I felt his energy, so calm and peaceful -I'm quite bubbly- and I felt myself 'land'. It felt wonderful. Hearing his voice, oh man, I melted on the spot. He had a similar thing hearing my voice.
And then a week later we met the first time. Another WOWZA! moment when I opened the front door. A strong sense of "Do I know you?" I scanned my brain to figure out if we'd met before or if he looked like someone I knew but drew a blank.
We hugged and he said he felt this energy between us. Heat. We hugged again, he looked me in the eye and i could tell he wanted to kiss me but felt awkward about it. I mean, we'd only met some 3 minutes before, but there was this thing between us. We couldn't stop it, so we kissed. I never kiss on first date, certainly not within 5 minutes of meeting, lol. After that we kept touching, kissing, touching (not sexually) as if we had to replenish ourselves with the energy of the other.
I was home in his arms, right where I belong.
Both completely lost track of time, conversation was so wonderful! Suddenly it was dinner time. He took me out to dinner, and it was brill! He put his arm around my shoulders as we walked to the restaurant. No man had ever done that, as my exes were same height so that didn't work. It felt wonderful!
AFterwards he got a text from his mate who was waiting for him. He'd completely forgotten he had agreed to meet his friend, lol. We were totally caught up in one another, conversing. There was instant trust, not a single awkward moment. Even silences felt wonderful. Perfectly attuned from the word go.
He felt that when he looked into my eyes as I laughed that he recognized my laughter (past life). It was just a non-stop wow!

So it was a series of clues, and click-into-place moments from the first couple of messages we exchanged.

But then it ended. Not so wow, haha.
Old 09-04-2018, 12:51 AM
Suspended
My twin flame story is a little bit different because I had a walk-in and soul braid experience with her. It was in January 2008 I still remember that day so clearly..the day after i broke up with her..i spent the night before crying from the depths of my soul it hurt so bad.. well i woke up, went outside first thing for a smoke not fully awke yet, was standing on my front porch, when i had this profound realization that I wasn't the same person I was born as. I was living in the same body, but every little thing had changed. This was the walk-in part. I reached in my pocket and there were two pennies. One from 1975 (i dont know why ilooked at the dates) and one 1976. Her birth year is 75. Anyway somehow I ended up angry because we were in some weird telepathic experience and she kept telling me that she would be back in four months, well that time had passed. I threw the pennies into the yard, as if signalling I'm done with this. Everything got real weird at this point. I was still in the yard, started to have a OBE where I was somewhere up above attached to my body with a silver cord. anyway that whole day was weird. lots of weird things happened.
later on when i saw my mother she walked up to me, looked at me wide eyed. i said "what?" she said "something in you has changed"

she was right.
A couple days later we danced in my backyard to a Muse song, i held her hand somehow but she wasnt there with me.
Old 09-04-2018, 03:20 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunapixie
It almost ended my life as well. But all the years of studying spirituality before then saved me from ending it all. When people talk about the need to “do the work” I often think of how working on myself all these years is the main thing that has helped me stay sane throughout this process.

One of the reasons why I still post on here, apart from the occasional inspiration to ask or discuss a particular topic, is the fact that so many people come here and never register themselves and will never post anything. They come for help during desperate times, just like I, myself, have done so many times. I post for myself and for them - the Anonymous Twin Flames of the world.

I agree with everything you have said here.

one of the questions i had to the universal awareness was this... What now you taught I how to suffer love gladly? so I was told, share your story and help others to grow from there own.

to this day I have been helping with one on one conversations, improving how I answer each question, because its very hard sometimes to relay an answer to something that is just as hard to describe.

One piece of advice... write and store your questions answers, over time they become invaluable for more difficult questions and they are great to reflect upon I will very soon post such conversations on this forum for others to be inspired