Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-02-2018, 07:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitiananda
And you did not think that God gives you advice through other people, since you simply can not hear it ?. This is karma yoga.
But because of pride, you again for your .. I myself susam and know better than anyone else what to do.!

Why do I advise all this.? Because a few of my friends in practice so syhala roof .. And I do not sow even the enemy to fall into this state.
Do you already have anger and hatred started to show up in relation to me ..? Or maybe you should thank us?
Well this is familiar. It is you awareness of the proof of your level of practice.
Okay, going by that logic..

What if God gave me advice through one person to 'do something' and God gave me advice through another not to do the same thing...is God telling me to do it or not to do it?

I don't have any anger or hatred towards you...frustration and annoyance? yup... because of stuff like this:

Quote:
I myself know better than anyone else what to do!

and:

Quote:
maybe you should thank us?

...and then you tell others about their own pride and ego, which reminds me of Matthew 7:3.

I could cut the hypocrisy with a knife here...and yes, that does irritate me...but it has nothing to do with the beings I communicate with and nor does it class me as a 'mental patient' by your own false projections.

Let's put it this way...I know what I am doing...even if others/another believes I do not...so tell me, why should I give a damn what others think about me?
Old 24-02-2018, 09:06 AM
Knower

It seems like exactly 20 years since I talked to spirits so much. In everyday life, I did not hear much of them, but when I entered into intensive practice, a couple of weeks later began ... Just exactly 20 years ago I had such practice and I talked with them for days. Even the lectures of the saints read to them .. I could not get rid of it ..

But somehow I swore before the altar that I'll sit in the padmasena (lotus pose) for 3 hours. Then I hardly barely sit where that hour and for some years I tried, no matter how hard I tried, to progress ...

So after I with monstrous sufferings still sat .. What it was 3.5 hour hell do not need to describe ...
After thet i have noticeably weakened contact with them

And now I have when I for example starving for 5 days on if I get to clients at home in whom a strong downward energy this condition can again arise this contact ..
I'm coming home on the limit again in Padmasana and everything disappears.
Therefore, I realized from experience that contact with such spirits is information from low chakras.
The last blow to the spirits (I really hope so) was done after I contacted business with a dishonest partner. After six months, his simply threw му money and scooped out all my money that I invested in the project.
Then I was so angry .. I just wanted to kill him.
But I was saved by all the fact that all my karma comes back and I decided to endure it .. Although it was a very difficult time after .. I suffered all about 2 years after that.
But then I said good-bye to the spirits after that forever.
Therefore, I can clearly say that the problem with the spirits due to contaminated swadistan, manipura and muladary.Vse these chakras have an outlet in the lowest nasty worlds.
Old 24-02-2018, 09:15 AM
Master
Chakras don't correspond to astral planes outside one's own being.

When there are problems with Swadhisthana, for example...one has a negative view about sexuality, or they overindulge in sexual gratification, or they see the opposite sex as an outlet for their lustful desires etc.

When there are problems with Manipura for example, one is egotistical, arrogant, prideful, puts their own needs before those of others, is competitive, greedy etc

All these are conditions of the mind (and often the reptilian part of the brain) and they haven't evolved beyond the heart...or seeing the integrated nature of being or consciousness.

Like I said before, people will blame so-called demons for their own shortfall as human beings and it is so ingrained into the human psyche, that nothing can be said/done that will change their views because they believe it to be so...and human beliefs create their own personal realities.

I can also 'switch on' and 'switch off' to them, so they cannot bug/bother me and I talk to them when I want to and not when they do (unless it is very important).
Old 24-02-2018, 09:27 AM
Knower

You do not understand your energy status due to the fact that you are not engaged in strong techniques. I give a guarantee if you begin to make a strong pranayama within 3 minutes of breathing. You will have a strong fever in the manipura. This means only that you have strong pollution
there Nadi. And with this you just need to work. This principle can be applied to all nadis and chakras. It is not possible to understand your own state unless you enter into long practices and do not engage in strong techniques. And it turns out that a person practices 25 years. And the level of practice is all as in a child com garden ..
And your conclusions are better to throw in the trash ..
Because knowledge takes root and becomes ours only on personal experience. And knowledge is all other's reasoning

I also think that where you are constantly at home and where you communicate with spirits, you created your own portal to their world. And you need to destroy it. Otherwise you will never get out of it. It is necessary loudly to include mantras whole days .. Make a good altar .
But sometimes it's on the contrary to strengthen contact with them can.
Therefore, we were taught that the key to getting out of the devil's state is to strengthen faith and devotion to the true Guru and sacrifice and service to him.
Here are such simple things ..
Another problem with сontaminated
manipura is usually accompanied by a permanent problem with money. Well, it's still due to the deficit of good karma arises. But usually people often have this, as far as the deficit of good karma, problems with money and in general in life also begin.
Old 24-02-2018, 09:51 AM
Master
Quote:
You do not understand your energy status due to the fact that you are not engaged in strong techniques. I give a guarantee if you begin to make a strong pranayama within 3 minutes of breathing. You will have a strong fever in the manipura. This means only that you have strong pollution
there Nadi. And with this you just need to work. This principle can be applied to all nadis and chakras. It is not possible to understand your own state unless you enter into long practices and do not engage in strong techniques. And it turns out that a person practices 25 years. And the level of practice is all as in a child com garden ..
And your conclusions are better to throw in the trash ..
Because knowledge takes root and becomes ours only on personal experience. And knowledge is all other's reasoning
Oh my, your ego and sense of being self-righteous knows absolutely no limit, does it?

Prove that I do not understand what I am talking about beyond "because I said so" and seeing as how you are talking about chakras and pranayama, a link to the Tantric texts would be nice...and yeah, make that in Sanskrit because I will be able to understand it better.

We've been through this in every bloody forum on here...you 'spiritually diagnosing' me and me telling you to kiss my behind...it never gets old for you, does it?

You just cannot see a pot that is calling a kettle black here and I can admit my own faults and failings and be totally responsible FOR them...can you?

I can bring the energy down into Manipura or even lower, tell you where to go and then raise it back into my crown again...and nope, it's no 'demon' who is responsible for doing that, it's my personality and if you play 'poke the sleeping lioness' - guess what happens to the poor Aquarian?
Old 24-02-2018, 10:01 AM
Master
Also...and it must be said that occasionally, I will allow myself to become possessed and/or channel these beings and often, they'll tell you off more than I ever could! This doesn't mean they are 'bad' or 'evil' and I understand they mean me no real harm and all of my 'physical/mental' dramas I have brought on MYSELF...simple.

However, if they have something to say, they will just come right out and say it and damn the consequences (there's NO 'sugar coating' as far as they are concerned) and THIS is Karma Yoga, my friend.
Old 24-02-2018, 10:34 AM
Knower

If you read our correspondence ....
That you can see with an unaided eye that because of your pride you remind the teapot covered with a lid .
How many do not pour into such a kettle of water .. nothing comes into it .
Therefore, demons very love these people. They inflate this pride to immeasurable heights. (Their usual pattern of behavior)

Usually they say to him: You are such a great one .. You do not need to practice at all and will strain .. You have already reached a high level .. You can go to people and save them .. You have already reached the level of Christ ..
You can not believe me, but they all like the pattern they say the same and the same lies and nonsense ....
And proud people naturally fall into this pit and gradually go crazy ..
Because a really humble person, they do not even come close. They run it for several kilometers ..

Well, I am writing all these tips in the hope that other people who have fallen into this state will read what I have written here and will strive in the right direction.
As for you ..
Until you break your neck to your pride, you will not talk to them until your death.
On this I beg your leave.
Good luck!
Old 24-02-2018, 10:55 AM
Master
Where ever there is a clasping to a truth, tooth and nail - God/The Divine cannot get in.

What ever causes this 'clasp' in us, is for us to turn our light to; open up honestly and accept it is there. I feel it at this moment, I feel it because I read one person directing others out of fear, (which I've learnt is always misguided). I feel it because strong opinions are voiced - argued, in absolutes. Pushing truths on eachother.

I admit, I really want to push back. I feel insulted in my being.

So why is this? What is it in me I need to turn my light to?

Well, first my pride: I am disappointed my words do not ring true to others and set them free... This is pride of course. I can only offer - it is not up to me what is received, there are not 'given' responses or outcomes, those are only up to the Divine.

Second my trust in God/The Divine: I feel I need to respond and set the discourse right, I don't want readers to leave this thread in twist and dark, the emotions I get from reading. But I am not responsible, God will set things straight, the way they are supposed to be, Flow will carry everything to their rightful place, words too. It is not up to me, I can rely on God for it. I can leave it and light will find it's way.

So, for all the theory and 'knowledge' out there - I agree to agree (with myself) that we truly know nothing, and to just shine a light on this thread. Where there is light there will not be darkness.

Blessings to you all!

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 24-02-2018, 10:57 AM
Master
Quote:
If you read our correspondence ....
That you can see with an unaided eye that because of your pride you remind the teapot covered with a lid .
How many do not pour into such a kettle of water .. nothing comes into it .
Therefore, demons very love these people. They inflate this pride to immeasurable heights. (Their usual pattern of behavior)

Usually they say to him: You are such a great one .. You do not need to practice at all and will strain .. You have already reached a high level .. You can go to people and save them .. You have already reached the level of Christ ..
You can not believe me, but they all like the pattern they say the same and the same lies and nonsense ....
And proud people naturally fall into this pit and gradually go crazy ..
Because a really humble person, they do not even come close. They run it for several kilometers ..

Well, I am writing all these tips in the hope that other people who have fallen into this state will read what I have written here and will strive in the right direction.
As for you ..
Until you break your neck to your pride, you will not talk to them until your death.
On this I beg your leave.
Good luck!
With that, I shall also beg your leave, pretty much for good because I have had enough of this and if I am any of those things you call me, accuse me of, criticise or abuse me for, so WHAT? I'm not out to win any 'popularity contests' in life or on this forum and betray my inner nature and peace to do so anymore!

Even if I'm a demon or Satan myself, so WHAT? Those whose hearts are impure and paralysed by fear will run away and only the worthy shall remain to bear witness.

Good luck and pleasant journeys to you as well and we may continue this the next incarnation around...IF that happens for either of us. ;)

Om Namah Shivaya
Old 24-02-2018, 11:29 AM
Knower

Another reason for communicating with spirits is because the person in his work of consciousness himself resembles an evil spirit.
Well, what is the work of consciousness in spiteful spirits?
This is the strongest selfishness, violation of all the commandments, frequent lies, evil consciousness .. and huge pride .. And also a lack of good karma.
Therefore, the proverb: "Fisherman fisherman sees from afar" works well.
People who have love and compassion, altruistic, thinking about the benefits of many souls from statistics never fall into such states.
Therefore, also the key to getting out of this state is a thorough repentance of the 10 commandments and the practice of complying with them. You also need to learn to be modest. To break the backbone of your pride. This is the main condition to output
from the devil's state. And the accumulation of good karma. To give joy to many souls. To delight in them.
This is something that demons never do and hate can not do it.