Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 12-01-2018, 11:19 AM
Guide

Properties of green cat eye tourmaline

Hi. I'm hoping you can help me out with the healing qualities of green cat eye tourmaline. I have got two nice pendants of those but I've tried to find info in books en on the web but got no conclusive info whether the cat eye effect has added effects on the stones other that the properties of green tourmaline (verdelite).

Unfortunately I don't know how to add a picture.
Old 12-01-2018, 08:25 PM
Administrator
Hello

You will be able to post an image once your member status is no longer "Newbie".

Here is what I personally know about the stone.

Green Tourmaline (Cymophane) or Cat’s Eye

Cat’s Eye have long been held as stones for protection, often being used as Talismans (an object, typically an inscribed ring or stone, that is thought to have magic powers and to bring good luck).

Metaphysical Properties:

It is used to increase your perceptions of other’s intentions and to increase your own intuition. It too is often referred to as a “money stone” to bring in your own powers to increase financial balance. This is not an overnight windfall it’s the building process.

Healing Properties:

As it is an eye, it is said to enhance vision, like a cat can see in the dark better than we can it might open more of this ability. It is too a cleanser of the blood health issues. Good for headaches.

Magical Properties:

Opens intuition and brings in protections. Protects and stabilizes the body aura.

Energy: Receptive
Planet: Venus & Mars
Elements: Water
Deity: Venus & Mars
Powers: Love, Friendship, Peace, Courage, & Astral Projection
Zodiac: Aries, Capricorn, Pisces, Taurus
Chakra Classification: Heart Chakra

Lynn
Old 12-01-2018, 10:34 PM
Guide

Thanks Lynn! Interesting stuff. The larger one I have has a dark stripe in the middle, it really looks like an eye. A bit eerie even. :P

I've only started wearing them today so it will be interesting to see what the effects will be.
Old 12-01-2018, 10:48 PM
Master
Lovely properties...thanks Lynn

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke