Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 29-11-2020, 03:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I'd hope my soul connection would be open-minded.
You woulden't even be able to recognize the openmindedness if you didn't contain it.
What you want most of all is always being and becoming evermore here and now. Sometimes we focus on less than all of that. We got our emotions to remind us of who we and all that exists truely is being and becoming evermore freely and naturally and effortlessly here and now in an ever expanding state of well-being in evermore divinely perfect unfolding.
The more you will allow this realisation, the more you will allow this realisation. From within as without. As all is one and one is all.
Old 29-11-2020, 04:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
You woulden't even be able to recognize the openmindedness if you didn't contain it.
What you want most of all is always being and becoming evermore here and now. Sometimes we focus on less than all of that. We got our emotions to remind us of who we and all that exists truely is being and becoming evermore freely and naturally and effortlessly here and now in an ever expanding state of well-being in evermore divinely perfect unfolding.
The more you will allow this realisation, the more you will allow this realisation. From within as without. As all is one and one is all.

Old 29-11-2020, 04:47 AM
Master
Well...if i am going to manifest, i'd rather it be a fellow explorer. Internally more so than externally. One who is on a process of unraveling and figuring things out for themselves as oppose to believing that they have it all figured out.

I really don't like all that putting on a peachy and positive persona just to enhance ones self image. I see it all over. I'd rather have the messed up person who is at least making an honest effort to figure themselves out.
Old 01-12-2023, 10:03 AM
Ascender

Great idea to do this as this is something which a lot of people desire. Something I would like to add, is that there isn’t just one person for all of us, but MANY POSSIBLE SOUL MATES. Thinking that there is only one for us, gives us a 1 in 8 billion chance of finding them (needles in haystacks time) but believing that there are many, narrows down that ratio a lot, and makes them a lot easier to manifest.