Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-05-2018, 01:41 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoeila
i kinda feel like the twin flame journey in some ways can be unfair to our human host's. though i wonder. without the protection granted to twin flames i might not be alive today.

Great answers, everyone! :)

I particularly agree with this, though, because I too wouldn’t be here today if not by the grace of God/the Universe and all the angels. It was too much on so many occasions but I was able to make it through it all.

Back to our main topic, it really bothers me that no matter how much we grow and change and evolve, there’s no cutting cords or disconnecting from them. I’m telling you, all those TF couples who are in “union” and selling their products on YouTube, I would pay some good $$ to anyone able to disconnect me from my personal brand of delicious poison! I wish someone out there would find a way to bottle up an elixir or something and sell it! LOL

Reminds me of that cute old movie, Love Potion #9. But in our case, someone gave us the potion, TF ran, and we’re bound to wander the earth being eternally pulled back to them.

Also, Forged, you crack me up!!! LOL Jenna Forrest was hilarious!!!
Old 15-05-2018, 01:53 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne
What infuriates me the most is the notion you must, in separation, complete tons and tons of work on self, and be the pristine version of you before reunion can occur. (A safety net for TF ‘experts’ perhaps...dangling the carrot, ugh.)

What was so wrong about the initial chemistry that one must go back to the drawing board and reinvent oneself in order to hang on?

Especially when one is on a path of acceptance and allowance, wishing to believe ‘I am perfect as I am’..., the edict above seems overwhelming..

Of course I have some things about myself I wish to change. It’s just that reunion with TF shouldn’t be the goal.

I liked this post...

It is a funny thing The path to self acceptance - it can at times take quite a lot of inner work to get to self acceptance.

Now - I remember when I first saw my mirror soul mate in one place of my first ever meditations (this was a number of years after we had met) I felt so overwhelmed and no where near worthy of this reflection - bit today some 6 years later - when I go back to that initial feeling of recognition of self really... I now feel that I can sit quite comfortably in complete acceptance of myself... And it is now I realise that that is how those special connections in my life have always been... I have always been loved exactly as I am.

So now when I am present with myself and with another... It is the connection between two imperfect people with self acceptance haha.

Relationship Union of an kind isn't perfect because humans aren't perfect...
Old 15-05-2018, 05:21 AM
Master
what I find infuriating that people put to much emphasis on having a "TwinFlame Connection" and not a "Soulmate & Karmic connection" too. They're quick to attach the TwinFlame label on the first person they see . I'm not sure if I have a "TwinFlame" but I do know that soulmates and karmic connections are just as important in the journey.
Old 23-05-2018, 03:10 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunapixie
....in my case, all the other signs and major synchs were all there....
Would you mind describing all the other signs and major synchs?
Old 23-05-2018, 03:28 AM
Administrator
Hello

Its a give and take at times that can literally tear you apart if you let that happen. It is something that we can learn a great deal from is we can let go of the emotions that are often anger and sadness. We can grow from every experience and move forwards. Many times it is not this lifetime that we meet the Twin Flame but it is a preparations for what might be to come.

I met mine in 2007 here on this very site, and I met him in person in 2012 when I went to England to see Stonehenge and so much more in two weeks there. Friends only but a bond was there, something speical. We knew it but we too were both married so we kept it friends.

We both found that path to be a couple in 2015 when we got married and merges my family with him and he came from England to live with us.

We had a lot of anger to move past with our past relationships and had to learn that there is a reason that Twin Flames exist and test our very person. It is a test, it is something that takes a lot to move into accepting as real.

If it is the pure connection as there are false or test Twins out there, then nothing stops it from coming to be a connection where your two living as one, it truly feels like we are ONE person.

Anger is part of the healing at times a part of the lessons for maybe a lifetime to come.

Lynn
Old 01-06-2018, 01:16 PM
Experiencer
That everyone has one.
Truth is very few souls have been split