Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 14-12-2019, 10:03 PM
Pathfinder

Angel1 waking up around midnight every night since a visitation dream

I had a visitation dream in September from someone in my past whom I had not seen in 21 years. I did not know he had died. I started having dreams about him about 3 years ago but never paid attention to them. Then one day in September, I had a dream that really stood out from all others. He told me that he was not crazy just not emotionally well over and over, and would not say anything else. Everything in the dream was very colorful and his sweater was luminescent. He did look a bit shy but smiled (him and I had a falling out and I told him I would never speak to him again back in university) I woke up and looked him up as I felt something was going on with him and wanted to get in touch with him. Upon googling him, I found out that he had passed 5 years ago and I contacted his twin brother. I have been having quite a few dreams about him since then, some of them with interesting information or conversations and they all feel very real but seem to be taking place in different dimensions. Him and I had a very intense connection back then. I could feel his energy across the room. We had moments of emotional closeness but never dated.

His brother told me that what he said in the dream is what he had been saying in the days leading up to him taking his own life.
Through clairsentience and channelling (which I did not know I could do), he showed me how he did it which no one but the family knows about. His brother confirmed this with me. There is a lot more to the story of communications since the big dream, but my problem is that since this dream I keep waking up at the same time every night and can never go back to sleep except for a few minutes here and there during the night. I used to sleep a solid eight hour sleep even at very stressful times of my life. I even travelled to another time zone and I still woke up at the same time, midnight in the new time zone.
What could be going on?

Last edited by ann299 : 15-12-2019 at 01:56 AM.
Old 15-12-2019, 11:16 AM
Master
Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

Dreams like this have happened to others. I am glad you were able to validate the information with his twin brother. I am not happy that this experience has disturbed your sleeping patterns. May I ask what you are doing to resolve that issue? Other than moving and posting your experience and subsequent issue.

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 15-12-2019, 04:10 PM
Pathfinder

I went to see a medium who had very reliable and specific validated information when he brought him through. That being said, the medium stated that he did not want to communicate with a medium and wanted to do it directly with me, apparently as he kept moving towards me and would not speak much.

I also had that feeling just intuitively, but I trust a medium more than myself.

I asked the medium about the waking up part, he said that this was the time when I was the most receptive to messages and to sit up and ask him what the message is. I did that a few times, but I do not have enough focus to get a reply as my mind starts to think about other things. Only once did I focus and got something which turned out to be general but was validated the next day.

The odd thing is that I do not feel tired when I wake up and I have been working on about 3 hour sleep since this happened in September and I used to be the type of person who absolutely needed 8 hour sleep or I would feel odd the next day and the change came at exactly the time of the big dream who made me look him up.
Old 15-12-2019, 09:29 PM
Master
Hello,

That is a very comprehensive update. I am inclined to suggest proactive meditations involving self talk with this person/spirit.

The key to this process is to stay relaxed. Let the intellect do its best to interrupt your focus. Be patient and kind with your self but stay persistant.

Getting the mind to stay calm is not easy. However it is doable. You want to imagine a conversation with this spirit. It may be best to do this late at night. Do not be overly concerned about losing sleep. That creates a kind of anxiety. The idea being at this point to have expended an appropriate effort. Thus giving you a kind of Peace of Mind which can translate to a good nights rest.

You will eventually have success with imaginary self talk like conversations with him. That will happen once you are calm and comfortable with this process.

Best Wishes,
John

Old 15-12-2019, 09:55 PM
Pathfinder

Hello

thanks for the reply.
I would like to know how to differentiate between his reply and my own mind filling up the reply. In other words, how do I know that the messages I get are not part of my own imagination? I am used to relying on dreams which are frequent and clear to me, but channeling is not, although I have perceived some of his messages during the day spontaneously before (which were validated later).
Old 16-12-2019, 09:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann299
Hello

thanks for the reply.
I would like to know how to differentiate between his reply and my own mind filling up the reply. In other words, how do I know that the messages I get are not part of my own imagination? I am used to relying on dreams which are frequent and clear to me, but channeling is not, although I have perceived some of his messages during the day spontaneously before (which were validated later).

Hi,

Using the imagination is how channeling and telepathy with spirits work. Our society has a low regard for imagination except when it comes to art. Because of this you are conditioned to think and feel that what comes through your imagination is not real. It is. The thing to consider is what does it represent. Your own wishful thoughts and desire or energy from another.

With practice the intellect can become comfortable with what you imagine. You will learn to distinguish self talk with self from self talk with another by the way your body feels. Your body, the sourse of self talk with self always knows when it is entangled with another. The idea here is to learn how to trust your feelings.

You will get your personl validations this way. You will know which version of real you are experiencing. If you Can you be happy with each kind then this will be a lot easier for you. Your inner self often has good things to speak with you about.

John

Old 16-12-2019, 01:47 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you for your reply. I find your information helpful.

What you stated '' Your own wishful thoughts and desire or energy from another.'' is exactly what I am worried about. How to differentiate between the two. During parts of the day, I have been feeling a very slight vibration-like feeling in my abdomen which is difficult to describe, not something I have felt before.
Once in a while, I get info during the day that comes through in an instant and these have been accurate.

How do you know if you are entangled with another?

Regarding this departed person, I need to mention that it is the person whose energy I felt the most in my entire life. I always felt like we would speak again but never imagined it would be like this.
Old 16-12-2019, 04:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann299

How do you know if you are entangled with another?

Regarding this departed person, I need to mention that it is the person whose energy I felt the most in my entire life. I always felt like we would speak again but never imagined it would be like this.

Hello,

There is some thing called a soul bond. In a very real way we are connected to all things and everyone. However the soul bond like connections are more intense. That is what you have with him in my mind.

Most likely he does want to speak again with you. You have some guilt over how things worked out and need to be reassured you did noting inappropriate.

May I say that in physical reality we often need space/distance from some one who emotionally effects us intensly. This is also proper and perfect. You do know how you feel about such things. My guess is that he was quite unbalanced at the time, for any number of good reasons, which is why it was necessary for you to not speak with him those 2 years you studied together.

These things can be a lot to digest. Feel free to PM if you need assistance with that.

John

Old 16-12-2019, 06:00 PM
Pathfinder

Hi,

thank you for the reply. There is more to the story, but I feel like you almost know the parts of the story which I have not told.

I will pm you later today.

thanks again