Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 14-12-2019, 08:31 PM
Lepus

Hello

Thanks, FoxTracks. Building a relationship with any natural element should be the foundation to connecting with the spirit. I've had moments of hugging trees before but I was reluctant to do so because of the public eye. There's this old tree in my neighbor dying off from old age and splitting in half. I was thinking to myself - it's time to go. Gave the tree a few words of gratitude. And like I said, a hug came to mind. But I hesitated. Instead, I held out my hand and placed it on the trunk of the tree. I've noticed tree sap is oozing out from the tree which I think is not a good sign. Anyway, the tree will have to be cut down to avoid any injury or property damage.

Lepus
Old 15-12-2019, 04:01 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello

Walking in the woods really does help remove unwanted negative thoughts. Especially when no one is around. I had the fortune to walk in a remote area where human eyes are rarely seen. It's quite relaxing and peaceful. I've had taken a brief moment before to place my hand on a random tree expressing my thoughts. I felt the energy shift. I was more at ease. On an unrelated note, I've had seen many blue jays and cardinals on that day. Even had the opportunity to spot a white-tailed deer. So I was pretty happy about that. Definitely felt connected with Mother Earth. I really enjoyed going into the woods. I might head out there again when the temperature starts to warm up.

I have yet to see the movie Avatar.

Lepus
I agree, that it does. I think its more peaceful when other's aren't around, cause sometimes if someone were to pass you could pick up on something that could invade the peace that you seek by connecting with the trees. I think tree's are compassionate and understanding, that they're an extension to mother earth thru their roots. And it was nice that you felt a shift and felt better after expressing your thoughts.

The movie avatar does have a good theme for showing connection but there are also sad parts in it too.
Old 16-12-2019, 01:54 PM
Lepus

Hello

Thank you, Aethera. It was pretty tranquil when no one was around. Escaping from everyday routines and from society is wonderful.

I think there will be five films on Avatar. They already announced the sequel - so that should give me time to watch the first movie.

Lepus
Old 17-12-2019, 11:55 PM
Lepus

Hello

Here's a few list of trees used for their magical & metaphysical properties:

APPLE
Blessings and Abundance, Eternal Youth, Feminine Power, The Five Elements, Love, Self-Acceptance, Sweetness, Unicorn Alignment, Wand Making

BIRCH
The Divine Feminine, Healing Depression and Anxiety, Renewal and New Growth

CEDAR
Breaking Spells, Clarity and Focus, Sacred Space, Strengthening the Energy Field, Wisdom

CHERRY
Divine Orchestration, Goddess Energy, Love, Power and Strength, Sweetness

ELDER
Blessings, Fairy Communication, Feminine Power, Graceful Shifts and Transitions, Healing, Intuition, Magic, Music, Protection

ELM
The Divine Feminine, Healing Depression, Nymphs, Transitions

EUCALYPTUS
Abundance, Cleansing and Clearing, Fame, Healing Depression and Raising the Spirits, Physical Healing, Repelling Insects, Stress Relief, Soothing Grief

OAK
Divination, Healing, Manifestation, Prosperity, Strength, Victory

WILLOW
Divine Masculine Support, Death, Directing Energy, Ghosts, Lunar Alignment, Pain Relief, Personal Empowerment

WITCH HAZEL
Charm and Attractiveness, Finding Water, Intuition

YEW
Death, Rebirth, Eternity, Hallowed Ground, Longevity, Shamanic Visions

And here's the complete guide for the rest of the trees I've not mentioned.

Lepus
Old 18-12-2019, 04:52 PM
Experiencer

You're welcome Lepus,

It is. I think what makes it tranquil and soothing is cause one is using the divine feminine as a way of connecting with Mother Earth

I've only seen one of the films, tho I still love the movie.
Old 22-04-2020, 02:54 PM
Seeker

Currently reading Celtic Tree Magic and am loving it. Usually I work with fallen bark and branches/leaves for earthy elementals, because I’m so drawn to them, but would love to start working alongside of them. Definitely a helpful thread :)