Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-09-2015, 08:10 PM
Suspended

Yes, redbull lol [they used to call me that at her place of work, because that's the only thing l would drink].
But, l don't have to see her or be in her physical company, to feel the Energy. ln fact l feel it more when l don't see her these days. l can feel it strongly when she looks at my FB page - l've confirmed that on several occasions..
Or l feel her Spirit Presence around me, and it gives me a boost..
Old 09-09-2015, 08:52 PM
Experiencer
My energy with my tf/sc has gone after six months of it being intense I wake up and can't feel him or anything at all,it's very depressing,it proves it's all real because even if I think of him nothing happens.I had three dreams that the energy/electricity between us was removed.
Old 09-09-2015, 09:01 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyanna
it's exactly like 10 cans of redbull. Funny thing is, twin seems to sense when the energy 'expires' and checks on me at those times....

This is what i thought? Generally feeling loads better about life without him (after a long year of pain!) Felt almost 'glad' he has moved and that i wont have to see him around as much. Actually said to myself today, i finally feel 'free'... on the drive home... wham 10 cans of redbull !!!
However, it hasnt thrown me like it used to. Caught me off guard? Yes but it hasnt moved me off my path. Im still centred and focused. Phewwww
Old 09-09-2015, 09:09 PM
Guide

After 5 years of cohabitation with his energy... it started to appear and disappear for a pair of years and then it died completely after the most intense emotional tsunami i ever had. A traumatic episode. And now... 4 years without it.
I think that the spiritual marriage with this man has finished its role in my life and i don't think that it will resurrect.
Something is broken between us and even though i am aware that it has been caused mostly by negative intrusion of other people, the impact it had on me back then can't be erased , so it seems.
It caused a detachment in me. Emotionally and mentally. Also, a sort of amnésia. I removed everything.
I removed the most important experience and the happiest period of my life.
I am aware of this, yet i am not able to go back to an earlier point in time and feel like i used to feel

Last edited by Eyenight : 10-09-2015 at 01:34 AM.
Old 09-09-2015, 09:13 PM
Knower
Oh yes I know that feeling. It's so amazing. I had never felt anything remotely like it before December... and yes almost like your whole body is buzzing. :)

We are love.
Old 09-09-2015, 11:22 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Something is broken between us and even though i am aware that it has been caused mostly by negative intrusion of other people, the impact it had on me back then can't be erased , so it seems.
It caused a detachment in me. Emotionally and mentally. Also, a sort of amnésia. I removed everything

Quote:
My energy with my tf/sc has gone after six months of it being intense I wake up and can't feel him or anything at all,it's very depressing,it proves it's all real because even if I think of him nothing happens.I had three dreams that the energy/electricity between us was removed.

Yes, l can identify with the loss of energy too. lt has died considerably over the years, mainly l think, because we are like strangers and never communicate, but also because she has negative habits [like drinking] and surrounds herself with negative ppl who create a barrier between us and drag her down to their level. Of course, l'm not blameless. lt has been said that one of the twins can fall, and this will cause the union to fail in that life [lt's postponed for another life]..
This looks like what's happened in kupava's case - the dreams seem pretty clear on that. l haven't had any indications about this in my own case [the Energy can recede for months and then return slowly until it reaches a certain point, then disappear again]..
Old 10-09-2015, 12:40 AM
Guide

Strangers... Yes. That's what we've become.
And my life has followed the same path of our Union... Went downhill.
I noticed that something similar happened to him because he is stagnating. There's still harmony between us If i look at things from this perspective. I mean, the timings are the same. Whatever happened, it has affected Both of us. But this understanding is not enough, it can't magically revitalize what has been lost.

What you say about her is what my mother Always said to me. That i surround myself with the wrong people who are negative for my progress. I threw everyone out my life
Old 10-09-2015, 07:06 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyenight
It caused a detachment in me. Emotionally and mentally. Also, a sort of amnésia. I removed everything.
I removed the most important experience and the happiest period of my life.
I am aware of this, yet i am not able to go back to an earlier point in time and feel like i used to feel

This is perfectly written. I wrote an earlier post about my twin 'stealing my happy' and this is what i was trying to articulate. Detachment from everything else. Feeling emotionally numb?
Yes i am finding joy and happiness again but its a very watered down version of 'happiness.' I am often told im emotionally detached/distant and it was something i tried to address during my numerous therapy sessions. Its like being burned with a hot pan, once you have been burned once you will ALWAYS be that little bit extra cautious after...