Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-09-2015, 01:38 AM
Master

Quote:
There's a lot of people out there wishing for thwir TF,or for union re-union,but hardly anyone is actually able to do it

I find it sad when i hear people say this ,it is so wrong ..There are actually so many tfs out there who are together ,i have personally met two couples and i know there are many more ..You wont find them on here or writing endless articles on any forum ,why because they just don't have the need ....They have healed and are out enjoying life as it should be ..The two tf couples both had alot of time apart and they both never participated in any forum ,they just lived out the karma ,healed their issues and things just came together in the end ,no dramas...People on this forum ,myself included ,overthink this connection way too much ,we create dramas when there really is no need and we come to the conclusion that just because there are 100s on here who are separated from their tfs ,that that's the way it will always be,when this is not always the case ..
Old 10-09-2015, 02:06 AM
Henosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwigirl11
The two tf couples both had a lot of time apart and they both never participated in any forum ,they just lived out the karma ,healed their issues and things just came together in the end ,no dramas...

That's kind of what I'm saying. They did a lot of work apart. And things came together.... in the end. But in the mean time it's necessary to be in relationship with other people to heal, and to gain self awareness, and to live out your karma—trying to do those things with a TF is incredibly difficult, which is why most of us need to let it go, and quite possibly be in other relationships, not be obsessing, not be in the dramas. And it is certainly true, I believe, that it does take a very high order of awareness and growth to be able to be in a healthy relationship with a TF, and not everyone is able to achieve that in this life, for a million reasons— circumstance, lack of interest, other commitments. It's not sad at all. No one needs a TF connection in order to have a meaningful life full of love, connection and all the other good things. It's just not necessary. Lovely if it happens, but not necessary.
Old 10-09-2015, 06:47 AM
Master

Henosis i get what you are saying and i agree ,we have to focus on the here and now ,absolutely...and yes ,working on ourselves is key ..The way i see it is if i work on me now ,somewhere in the future i will find that peace ,either with or without tf ...If he's up there on that mountain I'm climbing ,awesome ,if he's not I'm still going to enjoy that view ..Win win situation :) ......All i was saying is there are many tf couples out there ,sadly you must don't find them on here .
Old 10-09-2015, 04:27 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwigirl11
I find it sad when i hear people say this ,it is so wrong ..There are actually so many tfs out there who are together ,i have personally met two couples and i know there are many more ..You wont find them on here or writing endless articles on any forum ,why because they just don't have the need ....They have healed and are out enjoying life as it should be ..The two tf couples both had alot of time apart and they both never participated in any forum ,they just lived out the karma ,healed their issues and things just came together in the end ,no dramas...People on this forum ,myself included ,overthink this connection way too much ,we create dramas when there really is no need and we come to the conclusion that just because there are 100s on here who are separated from their tfs ,that that's the way it will always be,when this is not always the case ..

That's so refreshing to hear. It makes sense that reuinted twins are not frustrated and posting on forums, but it's good to hear others suggest that the doom and gloom around here isn't helpful.
Old 10-09-2015, 04:53 PM
Henosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlameAbides
That's so refreshing to hear. It makes sense that reuinted twins are not frustrated and posting on forums, but it's good to hear others suggest that the doom and gloom around here isn't helpful.

I'm not sure it's all doom and gloom here, and even the more negative views have value IMO. The fact is that many people get really badly hurt and messed up by these connections, or lose years of their life obsessing over something that turns out to be not what they thought. That's the reality. Which is not to say that others don't get immense value and blessings from them in different ways (not always the obvious way either). So I take any doom and gloom simply as a warning. This really can be big stuff, and there are dangers as well as possibilities. And there are certainly no guarantees. It can work out in many different ways, good and bad, but it's best to have eyes open, I think...
Old 10-09-2015, 05:30 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henosis
I'm not sure it's all doom and gloom here, and even the more negative views have value IMO. The fact is that many people get really badly hurt and messed up by these connections, or lose years of their life obsessing over something that turns out to be not what they thought. That's the reality. Which is not to say that others don't get immense value and blessings from them in different ways (not always the obvious way either). So I take any doom and gloom simply as a warning. This really can be big stuff, and there are dangers as well as possibilities. And there are certainly no guarantees. It can work out in many different ways, good and bad, but it's best to have eyes open, I think...

Well put and fair enough.
Old 10-09-2015, 06:33 PM
Suspended

ln spite of the physical and mental incompatibility between us, the Spiritual gain has been immense. She helped me to move forward at a time when l was too weak to do it myself..and that is the true value of these connections IMO..