Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 10-02-2015, 12:11 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskay
Balance isn't the Truth, balance allows you to see the Truth! Energy is constantly flowing through our body, if your aware of it or not. Becoming aware of that is what conscious is. Balancing that energy is the key, because everything inside us is outside of us too. Our history proves three truths, the human mind, earth and the universe! Staying balance keeps you here on Earth!
Yes that is true for the mind body organism side of things.
Old 10-02-2015, 12:13 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chr1stian
Perhaps Truth is in each of us. Waiting for us to see It.
Yes I agree, and that realization is known as Enlightenment.
Old 10-02-2015, 05:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by revolver
For me the truth is that we are and all else is one in Consciousness, the truth cannot be conceptualized, it cannot be organised, its what is. We can only know the truth from within, the experience of truth is what is known as Enlightenment, or Awakening. In this experience of Enlightenment we seem to know all, but we cannot put it into words, we can only point to it.

Religion tries to tell you what it is, but they cannot, and its this reason many religions can be nothing but a wall between the truth and yourself.

Yep. All of that.
Old 10-02-2015, 05:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Free will does not mean all perceptions are true. Simply put, free will is having a choice. You can choose to put your energy into anything you see fit. Its your free will to believe in lies or to know the truth!

Have a choice in what? A choice in what we do? What we say? What we think?

It is known that thought creates reality. By extension of those two ideas via the realization of self as oneness with divine consciousness, it follows that freedom of thought IS freedom of creation. Thus our thoughts ARE out truths, the very fabric of the 'reality' which we occupy.

In other words: I am a divine immortal being, one with divine consciousness, free to create as I please.
Old 10-02-2015, 06:21 AM
Master
Quote:
There's two sides to everything, so what proof is there that there isn't two sides of self? Earth is very physical and real, there has to be a balance between the two sides!

I have already given you the proof. The physicality of Earth is irrelevant to this point. I am a divine immortal being......everything else is defined by that. The fact that I am currently having a physical experience does not somehow imply some extra aspect of self.......it is I, doing this.
Old 10-02-2015, 07:50 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
This is where words come in like Nirvana, Samadhi, Satchitanand,
Bliss, Comic Consciousness...the way our chakra system, spinal cord, brain,
pinial gland, Third Eye are set is for a direct
experience of God Himself....or the Creator within us...the Kingdom....
whatever It is called by whomever...
Nisargadatta would have said the Absolute, I think.

That's what I'm constantly feeling when I'm balanced and stay in the present. Its a unconditional love only compared to the love for my kids. I never been religious or spiritual or interested in my body for that mattet before this journey. I was as ignorant as they come looking outwards for answers. I was always believed we as a planet is one though, and there's no evidence showing against that. I went off of evidence and things that make sense. Always felt like we were all the same deep down. Then I found that to be true, ever since that love for all hasn't gone away.
I can feel it fade when, one aspect of my life becomes unbalanced. Whether its I'm thinking to much about the past or I'm looking too far ahead. The love is strongest when I'm at peace from thoughts which I stay in most of the day unless I need to think. I can control my emotions cause I was always a positive person. So once I found the knowledge I needed to break the brainwash of the society of this current world and see it for what it really is. I'm constantly falling back in love with life whenever I hear or read something I know is true! I understand everyone's perspective, I guess my perspective just includes connecting the dots between all of them in the real physical world.
Our true selves was put in these bodies to learn something and I think it was to learn about love and the strongest feeling of love is through creation. Our true creator wouldn't have put us in a physical universe just for nothing. Believing we aren't our physical self is just as bad as not knowing our true selves.
Old 17-02-2015, 03:55 PM
Master
I've been listening to lectures from various psychology courses from Oxford University professors and I came across a point that seems to settle an issue that we were discussing a short while ago, or at least it settles it from a philosophical point of view, although as it is essentially a philosophical issue I don't think that distinction is necessary.

From Marianne Talbot's lecture Metaphysics And Epistemology:

"So it's true that each of you have a different belief about my wearing Aubergine, but there is the fact of my wearing Aubergine in addition to your beliefs about it. At least that's what we usually think truth is. I mean, as you've seen, there are big questions about whether that's true. But what we shouldn't do is say "truth is something different for each of us," when actually all we mean is that "our beliefs are different, each of us have different beliefs." Do you see that's confusing, claims about peoples beliefs or understanding or knowledge from claims about how the world is. You cannot go from "each of us believes something different about truth" to "truth is different for each of us." And in the same way you can't go from, "Fred believes P," to "therefore P is true for Fred and anyone else who believes P," because all it means is "Fred believes it." So it's very easy to confuse metaphysics from epistemology."
Old 17-02-2015, 05:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
I've been listening to lectures from various psychology courses from Oxford University professors and I came across a point that seems to settle an issue that we were discussing a short while ago, or at least it settles it from a philosophical point of view, although as it is essentially a philosophical issue I don't think that distinction is necessary.

From Marianne Talbot's lecture Metaphysics And Epistemology:

"So it's true that each of you have a different belief about my wearing Aubergine, but there is the fact of my wearing Aubergine in addition to your beliefs about it. At least that's what we usually think truth is. I mean, as you've seen, there are big questions about whether that's true. But what we shouldn't do is say "truth is something different for each of us," when actually all we mean is that "our beliefs are different, each of us have different beliefs." Do you see that's confusing, claims about peoples beliefs or understanding or knowledge from claims about how the world is. You cannot go from "each of us believes something different about truth" to "truth is different for each of us." And in the same way you can't go from, "Fred believes P," to "therefore P is true for Fred and anyone else who believes P," because all it means is "Fred believes it." So it's very easy to confuse metaphysics from epistemology."

So they rattle off what their perception of truth is and then say that if Fred believes P we can't say that P is true for everyone or even everyone who believes it. Good logic doesn't need to make an exception for itself.
Old 19-02-2015, 02:15 PM
Pathfinder

There is one truth for all, which makes for two types of people. People who are aware of it and people who aren't. There are many ways of becoming aware of it and there are many ways to keep you unaware. Beliefs are just like everything else, there are good ones and bad ones. The truth isn't a belief. You can change your belief but you can not change the truth. Majority are unaware of the truth, so when they here something not of their belief they claim it to be not true to them.
Old 19-02-2015, 03:17 PM
Master
Truth can only be pointed at. It can't be limited by being claimed. It's boundless and all encompassing.

The cessation of identifying with the fluctuations arising within consciousness