Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-08-2018, 05:40 PM
Seeker

help with astral travel

I have been trying to astral project for a few months now. however I can't concentrate on that pursuit because I have to study. I know I am sort of looking for a shortcut, but can anyone pull me out of my body in astral form? I have heard this is possible. I am quite excited about the projecct of astral travel. I have lucid dreamed before so it shouldn't be a problem for me to stay lucid should one of you decide to help me out.
to help you with finding me in the astral realms, my actual name is Solo Mays.
thanks
-solo
Old 18-08-2018, 09:19 PM
Seeker

oh, that's cold. no reply in three days lol. looks like no one is willing to help me astral project like that, then?
Old 19-08-2018, 04:39 AM
Master

Maybe nobody here can. You have to help yourself, through learning, patience, and perseverance.
Old 19-08-2018, 11:54 PM
Seeker

looks that way. I'll simply continue my efforts, I'll get there one day.
blessings...
Old 28-08-2018, 11:48 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Just keep practising and dont give up, its a skill and its hard learned. It requires alot of mental discipline. The moment you get excited "its happening" the connection breaks. Its so controversial you have to not care that its happening when you want it so much.
Old 14-10-2018, 09:45 PM
Seeker

yea I've experienced that same thing while lucid dreaming. however with my most recent lucid dream, I was really calm. I was like, "ok, i'm lucid now... that's cool." it was still a short time of lucidity though. I never really want to come back from the dream ;) .
Old 15-10-2018, 07:01 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by solofff
I have been trying to astral project for a few months now. however I can't concentrate on that pursuit because I have to study. I know I am sort of looking for a shortcut, but can anyone pull me out of my body in astral form? I have heard this is possible. I am quite excited about the projecct of astral travel. I have lucid dreamed before so it shouldn't be a problem for me to stay lucid should one of you decide to help me out.
to help you with finding me in the astral realms, my actual name is Solo Mays.
thanks
-solo

I haven't heard of someone else (in the physical) being able to pull someone out to astral project. However, I've read multiple accounts of spirit guides doing this. The thing is, the person has to be in the separation stage, so you'd have to practice anyway.

Be patient, and like someone else mentioned, you can't let your emotions take over. You have to remain calm and sort of detached or you'll miss your separation window. Good luck
Old 17-10-2018, 09:00 PM
Seeker

thanks, and i'll keep practicing. in case you misunderstood, I meant that while someone else was astral projecting, they would come to me while I was asleep and pull my astral form out of my physical body. I've heard that it is not difficult to do this. it's a cool concept...
Old 17-10-2018, 11:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by solofff
thanks, and i'll keep practicing. in case you misunderstood, I meant that while someone else was astral projecting, they would come to me while I was asleep and pull my astral form out of my physical body. I've heard that it is not difficult to do this. it's a cool concept...

I read an account of an astral projector that tried to wake up a friend to become lucid in a dream, and having some interaction. The next day, the friend recalled only heaving dreamed about that person. In that case it didn't help.
Old 18-10-2018, 08:52 PM
Administrator
Members

Please note the rules on sites that charge for services they are not permitted on Spiritual Forums.

Links to other Forums: If you run a forum and want to put a link to it in the Links Directory, your signature, or Links forum , can you provide a link back to SpiritualForums.com on your site/directory there? Again, if the site sells anything or charges a fee for readings, do not post that link. Paid psychics may not advertise here. Repeating this conduct may result in a permanent suspension.

Links: You are allowed up to three links in your signature as long as they are NOT commercial (ie sell something.) And of a reasonable size. If you are unsure about a link please ask a member of staff before you post it.

Commercial Links: These are currently not permitted at SF, however there are several grey areas such as links to forums with free ads, these are ok, and donation buttons are also ok. If you post a link for your forum please return the favour and post one for SF in return. If your forum/website or link sells anything including psychic readings and the like, please do not post it as it will be removed. Persistent posting of the same link will be treated as spamming, one warning will be sent and if it continues a suspension may be imposed.

Lynn
SF Admin