Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 10-01-2018, 02:39 AM
Knower

Is there any proof that someone from a past life, lived in the future?

You hear stories about the stone age, ancient Egypt, the medieval times, the renaissance days of Da Vinci and Shakespeare, the days of horses and carriages, and the early modern days of the 20th century, but why hasn't anyone ever said anything about having a past life in the future. We know that both backwards and forwards reincarnation is possible. Your soul is like a time machine, nonetheless. Has anyone ever said they once lived like 300-400 years into the future, where everything was like Star Trek? Has anyone ever said that Earth is dying, in the 25th century? I really wanna know! I know it makes sense why people would remember past lives since those events have already happened but what one of the infinite futures from the infinite parallel universes? Did anyone in a past life say they remembered 9/11?

Speaking of which, I had a dream about 9/11, when I was only 3 years old. The scariest part was, this occurred in 1991 (exactly 10 years before 9/11) and the dream was mute with no sound, whatsoever. About a year ago, I saw a picture of a room from the World Trade Center that looked just like the room in my dream. Then I remember the dream transitioning to the towers collapsing. This was just a typical dream that a 3 year old wouldn't comprehend but maybe it was telling me about 9/11.

This is the room I'm talking about: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/5c/14/c5/5...membering-.jpg
Old 10-01-2018, 05:06 AM
Master

The only place I read about progressing someone into his future to solve a current issue, was in one of Bruce Goldberg's books.

Progression, regression, channeling, etc. are havely affected by the individual's beliefs, and emotional involvement, so not fully reliable.
Old 10-01-2018, 04:33 PM
Master
i feal lk iv livd befre i do i feal lk iv had so mush livses i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 10-01-2018, 05:20 PM
Deactivated Account
I have never heard that anybody spoke of memories of a past life in the future, but... maybe some did, but didn't see their past life memories as what they were?

Geniuses who were beyond their time, people who "predicted" things... it could well be that they got tidbits of memories. And then tried to recreate or write down in the style of their time what they had seen.
Old 05-09-2018, 10:21 PM
Master
I have lived with full memory recall in the 26th century..... just go to Thailand and use their calendar system which is 543 years ahead of ours.
Old 05-09-2018, 10:22 PM
Master
evn had dreamss of my nxt or futcr livess 2 i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 14-09-2018, 10:50 PM
Newbie ;)

I had a past life where I died in 2012 and then I was born again in 2003. I've also had dreams predicting things which I think were time travel but could be past life memories.
Old 17-09-2018, 05:19 AM
Knower
That would be super interesting to see if anyone has a "past life" but in the future. I hope someone comments about it soon.
Perhaps, though time is not linear and all things happen at once, our certain "past life" memories from the past that we have, we have specifically because they can serve us in this lifetime? We are infinite beings.

Another speculation could be that perhaps, when people have past life regressions of lets say, Utopias of old, Such as Atlantis. . perhaps we are actually looking into the future :). That's a nice thought.

I have many visions of the future, but none I think are from different lives, but perhaps events that may happen in the future. For instance, your 9/11 dream, while COULD be a "past life" dream. . . it could also very well be a psychic vision.

I have one that repeats often, it's of the big flood that should hit California the next time we have any major earthquake or weather pattern. But each time I see this vision, I'm a different person, almost like I am them, experiencing this flood/tsunami from different angles.
Old 28-09-2018, 01:03 AM
Ascender
Cat Future tripping...I did it I think it is essestially remote viewing.

Of this could be considered precognition? I have only tripped forwards into my own romantic future moments with men I had great feelings for. But I could look forward. It would be the most natural step after sensing what age I will likely pass on in this life.
Old 30-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Newbie ;)

I find this subject really fascinating.
Could it be that the past, present and future are all running in parallel with each other but on different dimensions and every so often these dimensions clash and we witness or get a screen shot of something?

I saw an interview with a Rothschild who claimed we are all time travelers. Of course, she could of just been nuts but she had a huge following and to make the statements she made, she had to give up her wealth and her family.