Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-05-2011, 04:30 AM
Experiencer
Beingness: From my minds eye

This thread incorporates just one aspect: Beingness

I have had a somewhat jagged spiritual development. I have; become aware of plenty of past live experiences, helped others see things that would help them release energy in sensitive personal topics in a hands-on fashion, had several short out-of-body awareness's but in different forms based on perceptions, panned spacial boundaries to experience others through various non-physical perceptions, encountered thoughts and different parallel universes in myself and others, a host of other things but most importantly the experience and awareness of the oneness of energy or spirit we may call God!

In other posts I have talked about intention and creative capabilities in the form of imagination. I figure in this this thread along the topic of Spiritual Development it would not just encompass the information above but the aspect of oneself: the very nature of who I am and listing or classifying these aspects of who I am as in the focus of Beingness. What I am is hopefully not a sub-set of someone else as this is what I think I am for others. As I grow from my experiences and learn new things I still see that it is me at the pedestal branching my energies encompassing all that enters in light. If I am being just that then that is the forfront that is the start of initial conception of consciousness.

If you have read the above thank you for reading it while I ramble my way through the development of who I am and the very nature of what I represent.

White light to all and have a great weekend!
Old 14-05-2011, 04:47 AM
unus supra

Thanks for sharing. I like reading this kind of stuff. My mind works a particular way, so when someone writes from the heart, i get to see how someone elses works and its beautiful. Its like eating italian food all the time. sure its great, i love the variety of tastes, but when i see that kind of stuff that you wrote, its like tasting a dish from another country, whole different set of flavors.

right on.
Old 17-05-2011, 04:13 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by unus supra
Thanks for sharing. I like reading this kind of stuff. My mind works a particular way, so when someone writes from the heart, i get to see how someone elses works and its beautiful. Its like eating italian food all the time. sure its great, i love the variety of tastes, but when i see that kind of stuff that you wrote, its like tasting a dish from another country, whole different set of flavors.

right on.

Thank you unus supra! Have a great week!
Old 17-05-2011, 04:51 AM
Master
Experiencing the vast silence of beingness. It's the best!

Xan

Old 17-05-2011, 08:55 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Experiencing the vast silence of beingness. It's the best!

Xan

One could say or think that sounds very lonely but far from the truth!! It is Serenity times a million plus!!
Old 17-05-2011, 11:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kontufuto
Experiencing the vast silence of beingness.

One could say or think that sounds very lonely but far from the truth!! It is Serenity times a million plus!!

Just so. Loneliness doesn't exist in beingness.

Xan

Old 17-05-2011, 01:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kontufuto
This thread incorporates just one aspect: Beingness

I have had a somewhat jagged spiritual development.

Hi Kontufuto :) a belated welcome to the community ... theres the quick and the not so quick as they say lol ...

The way in which you described your spiritual development as 'jagged' resonates on a high note for me lol ... I feel mine is also jagged, be it for different reasons. I haven't had any past life experiences and don't place a whole lot of importance on knowing what they were .. maybe one day something more will be revealed for me because i certainly embrace the 'idea' of reincarnation ... but yes ... for me ... jagged in the way that I have made realizations which i have, at first, not been mature enough emotionally or psychologically to allow to infiltrate and, ultimately enhance, my day to day experience. For me, it has almost always taken another catalyst, after the event, to 'shake me in my boots. I could ask, 'Does that make sense? ' however, if there is one thing i have managed to embrace early in the peace of any moment, is that it doesn't need to make sense to anyone but myself lol

I agree with unu supra ... There is something about Italian cooking lol ...
Old 17-05-2011, 11:17 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Hi Kontufuto :) a belated welcome to the community ... theres the quick and the not so quick as they say lol ...

The way in which you described your spiritual development as 'jagged' resonates on a high note for me lol ... I feel mine is also jagged, be it for different reasons. I haven't had any past life experiences and don't place a whole lot of importance on knowing what they were .. maybe one day something more will be revealed for me because i certainly embrace the 'idea' of reincarnation ... but yes ... for me ... jagged in the way that I have made realizations which i have, at first, not been mature enough emotionally or psychologically to allow to infiltrate and, ultimately enhance, my day to day experience. For me, it has almost always taken another catalyst, after the event, to 'shake me in my boots. I could ask, 'Does that make sense? ' however, if there is one thing i have managed to embrace early in the peace of any moment, is that it doesn't need to make sense to anyone but myself lol

I agree with unu supra ... There is something about Italian cooking lol ...

Hi sound! Thank you for the welcome!

So you can related to a jagged past too, eh? lol I am sure alot of others can as well as unless you are a monk or a dedicated full-timer you probably have a hit-or-miss with anything spiritual. Living and working in the physical will do that to you so I guess we should all be lucky that we can focus on what is really important! lol

It takes a big person to admit their shortcomings and at this stage in my life I have had plenty. Not too big but plenty nevertheless if you know what I mean. Just enough to slow the spark and jump the gun and ponder the day away wondering what happened! Sometimes I wish I knew what to expect next but deep down inside I think I know but decided a long time ago (like most others) it is best to just be surprised and not know! lol

Take care and hope to hear more from you!