Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 05-08-2014, 01:43 PM
Experiencer

"Talking" Ouija Board

Are these type of ouija boards in production yet?

One type:, when the planchette crosses a specific letter or number, it " says " the letter outloud, via computerized/human recorded voice.

When a full word is spelled out, the board " says " the name of the word, outloud, as it would have a computerized vocabulary of the English language.

Have a feature where you can record the session.

Would make the session more alive, wouldn't it?

With ghosthunters using EVP, strobe and energy meters, maybe there will be a " real time " EVP meter, oneday. Walk into a room, the meter lights up, and starts talking to you. Live communication from a spirit. That's coming.
Old 05-08-2014, 02:33 PM
Deactivated Account

A talking Ouija ?

Not that I have heard of. There is a Ouija book, where one asks a question and randomly pages thru the book and each page has a letter or symbol. Similar to a Ouija board but in a book, one still has to figure out the answer going letter by letter.

As I was looking at this book in the store, I did ask a question just out of curiousity. My random letter choosing was just that, didn't come up with anything even remotely close to a word or an answer.

don't rush out and buy the book, while you are waiting for the " talking " Ouija

Dream Angel xx

ps I don't have or use a Ouija board, and wouldn't advise using one either, just my 2 cents, lol.
Old 12-08-2014, 02:43 AM
OftheSun

Do you have a smart phone? I don't but I'll bet there's an app that is some sort of ouija board.
Old 12-08-2014, 02:47 AM
Master

What makes you think that and how would this ouija board work, and why would they put a ouija board type app in a phon e anyway?
Old 12-08-2014, 05:41 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
What makes you think that and how would this ouija board work, and why would they put a ouija board type app in a phon e anyway?

why not ? there are apps for just about everything else ?
Old 13-08-2014, 08:27 AM
Administrator
I wouldn't use a Ouija board with electronic voice or not.even though it is classed as a toy.it can cause a lot of hurt and anxiety. when people come through that are not of the nicest disposition.a voice wouldn't help you clear the energy.

Namaste
Old 13-08-2014, 09:16 AM
Deactivated Account

I am with you on that one Native Spirit ! I wasn't saying I wanted an app like that, just saying it might be possible in the future. One never knows ........
Old 26-10-2014, 10:51 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I wouldn't use a Ouija board with electronic voice or not.even though it is classed as a toy.it can cause a lot of hurt and anxiety. when people come through that are not of the nicest disposition.a voice wouldn't help you clear the energy.

Namaste
I have to agree.... I have a board here that belongs to a friend who used it during Mediumship classes.... Its like a hot potato I have been trying to return it to him for years.. I do not want to use it.. I do not need that kind of thing...
I really think its like 'Opening up your front door and yelling.. Everybody come inside...'
You do not know what you are inviting inside..
Old 12-11-2014, 08:39 PM
Master
Yes, I am in agreement with you all. Ouija boards of any kind are not games. You can get more than you bargained for.