Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-01-2019, 04:12 PM
Newbie ;)

I had a dream about the one who I think is my TF

Greetings! A week ago, I posted a thread about "The one who I think my Twin Flame contacted me again". Well, a week has passed and it has been one of reflection and thinking, focusing more on my music which is one of my methods of communication with the Twin. Even though, when I create or play it, I don't necessarily think of him, it just flows naturally. I've been meaning to play shows locally. So, I'm practicing very hard for it.

Well the thing is today I had a dream about him. It was very symbolic. It was like traveling through time. My mother had a figure/sculpture about two people, like a princess and prince. It was the birth of my Twin, and she assigned someone to give his family the figure. In the corner, my Twin appeared waving at me to come. We were in some chinese fast food place. And it we hugged, and we didn't stop. He said: "Tus brazos es en donde siempre he querido estar." (In your arms, is where I've always wanted to be) [Sorry for my terrible translation] But the thing is, his hazel eyes were bright and glow. And at the end, a romantic spanish song played. And the dream ended. As I said on the previous post, I am not in good terms with him at the moment.

I just wanted to share this with you all, this is not for asking for an advice, but if you want to give an insight, you're welcome. Hope you have a great day!
Old 16-01-2019, 04:32 PM
Pathfinder

Well usually I am not the kind of person doubting the meaning of dreams. But in this case it could also be, that because you are not in good terms with him at the moment that your unconciousness want to be friends/couple with him/misses him.

Sure this could be a prophecy dream also. Beware in some lifes we meet our twin flames and have strong love for them but are not aware of him being a twin flame because we neither are enlightened by God nor do we know anything about the phenomenon called twin flame.

In some lifes the enlightment comes soon! Just be patient pray and wait.
Old 16-01-2019, 04:35 PM
Pathfinder

Also beware, before you meet your real twin flame it is often that you meet and love other men before that happens! Why don't you try to pray to God and get an answer if this is your twin flame? Just in case you don't know for sure now.
Old 16-01-2019, 04:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Every person has their own experiences, and they know what it's real or not. You can't tell someone else if they met their Twin Flame or not.
Old 16-01-2019, 05:28 PM
Pathfinder

Yes you are right. But you misunderstood me. I did not tell you if you met twin flame or not. I just adviced. Just in case you would not be sure.