Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-10-2016, 03:27 PM
Experiencer

Question Dreams back like a bad penny but I just want sleep :-(

Well, I should have known this was going to happen. I should have seen it coming. Mr. X insisted on a hug before leaving, but it was different than previous ones. This time it was a longer hug and he rested his cheek against mine which was weird. I could feel his emotions almost. He kept asking "Are we o.k.? Are we good?" I answered, "Yes."

Every night since I haven't had a peaceful night sleep. He's back invading my dreams, no peace, no rest for me. Those 2.5 months of no communication I slept like a baby.

Now the dreams are back vivid, jumbled, incoherent, but overwhelming. I awake physically tired, exhausted, and emotionally drained.

I popped a sleeping pill last night and it didn't even help--still had the same problem. I awoke this morning hearing his voice in my head as clear as if he were in the room with me.

Did he 'mind-meld' me or something? Is that possible?

I've always classified him as a platonic friend and already definitively confirmed via tarot that he's not my romantic soulmate who is coming in the near future.

But I still don't understand what is going on?
Old 15-10-2016, 06:01 PM
Master
I wish mine to invade my dreams again i don´t mind.
Now only once in a while but when he comes it feels good i wake up energized and happy. When i don´t have dreams of him it feels empty inside.
Old 16-10-2016, 03:10 PM
Experiencer

Well, i just want peace and silence.

I had another nightmare last night. It started out the same but it went farther than the night before.

I'm deep in the woods, it's pitch black and I only have a flashlight. I hear wolves howling and I start running and I can hear them chasing me. The faster I run the closer I hear them. Then as I look over my shoulder, I notice there is only one wolf chasing me---a very large black wolf with green eyes and he's about to pounce me. But I trip over a tree root and tumble down a ravine.

It's dark and my flashlight is about 10 feet from me. I don't hear the wolves any more, but I hear a man asking me if I'm o.k. The voice sounds familiar but I can't place it. He has a flashlight and shines it down my way. I can't see him because the light is in my face but he reaches his hand out to me. I climb up the hill to him. Once I'm up on steady ground I realize it's Mr. X and try to scream but no sound comes out.

The scene changes immediately to a dark gothic bedroom. This is the room I dreamed about before when I dreamed I was snatched from my soulmate. The room is black and blood red. The walls, windows, and floor are black. The chandelier and bed are blood red. I'm in a blood red velvet Victorian gown. Mr. X is dressed in a black Victorian suit. I try to open the bedroom door but I can't. He walks up from behind me laughs and tells me to stop fighting I will never win.

I awoke just seconds before the clock alarms. I headed to mass to pray the Rosary and asked God for strength and guidance. I don't know if the dream means anything or not. I've had the bedroom dream before. The wolf chase is new--and now I've had it two nights in a row.

For me dreams mean warnings, and it alarms me that when I did the violet meditations and soul tie breaking prayers months ago it just made things worse. I don't know what's going on.
Old 16-10-2016, 06:54 PM
Master
Put a glass of water with salt and make a prayer while you´re putting the glass in the corner of your bed.
It worked for me once i was having crazy nightmares and couldn´t sleep.

Hope this helps Gemini.
Old 16-10-2016, 07:04 PM
Experiencer

Thanks Sunflower 10. I'll try tonight. Usually I have to ride them out until whatever happens happens. And usually the 'whatever' is not even close to the dream.
Old 16-10-2016, 08:19 PM
Master
Make a prayer whatever comes to your mind and soul and ask in Jesus name. I´m sure it will help you to have a goodnight without those dreams.

Good luck :)