Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 16-03-2015, 12:44 PM
Guide

Quote:
partially social isolation in real life

yet u claimed this was projection from my side. Guess not then.

Quote:
Quote:
One should seriously ask, in light of Vince's post, who is the person that is most frequently put down on this thread (and who is putting that person down)?

One should seriously ask, online or real life, how much room do i take and how much do i leave for others. If u dont leave room for others then ur asking to be put down imo. If i would do that i actually would want others to put me down. On many forums there are usually more of them. And exactly that group controls the forum. And when someone socalled attacks them then they are the innocent ones and the one who dared to stood up will be banned. Or mods say to act peacefull. And they continue their trolling ways in a not so fun way, without any slight of humour, only to portrait and validate their ego.
Im glad thats not the case here.
Old 16-03-2015, 01:46 PM
Suspended
We temporarily interrupt this discussion for a short aside to something funny:

http://www.bikramyoga.com/press/press1a.htm
Old 16-03-2015, 02:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
1) I didn't ask for help and clearly stated that I won't accept it.

Sounds like the ego talking.

Quote:
2) All the nonsense is like a portrait in you head, and I don't hold that vision.

The fact that you don't agree with what myself and the others here perceive does not mean that our perceptions are not valid. In fact, the fact that so many are in agreement elevate the truth status of our perceptions from 'possible' to 'likely.'

Quote:
3) what you want is fine, but that's nothing to do with what I want.

What you want may be very different from what you need.

Quote:
4) If what you are doing is helping, and I'm saying, 'no thanks, then I don't expect to hear from you again.

I believe that despite your resistance, this is what you need to hear. Your inability to honestly analyze and admit the source of your behavior is an indication that your own opinions cannot be trusted, so forgive me if I take your words with a grain of salt.
Old 16-03-2015, 02:51 PM
Gracey

This thread has been closed due to its run its course. There has been little to no respects.
Closed Thread