Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 19-10-2012, 03:25 PM
Toolite

I think you asked great questions. Some of us like to think we are in total control but when you look at it closer if you had total control then somethings you would have changed. Some can change dimensions but you will not be able to stay. You are to be
Old 19-10-2012, 03:31 PM
Toolite

On earth so that you grow and mature spiritually. Passing in flesh doest stop the lesson either. We are suppose to live a good life no matter our challenges. Just maybe thats our biggest challenge?
Glory To God
Old 19-10-2012, 04:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilline
The internet has not been very helpful.
All I can find is…

“Do you want to be free? Do you want to be able to take control of your life?”
Then it progresses to…
“Do you want to have wealth? Do you want to protect your assets?”
“Join us for $xx.xx only!”

"When you see an agent, you do what we do.. run. You run your *** off."
Old 19-10-2012, 06:47 PM
Newfreedom9

This is my take on it. We all are influencing the matrix, co-creating if you will. So if we all see fiat money as being worthless, it will be. Actually we just have to get to a certain tipping point and things will change. If enough people want peace, then we will have it.

Individually, I'm seeing that facing our fears and running our own life is how we personally escape. For instance refusing to work a job you hate, but letting yourself be free to do what your heart desires, would be setting yourself free. Not letting your fears prevent you from doing what's right, or what you want to do.

Also following our highest excitement. Not letting other's opinions of us affect us. If you really feel like playing guitar, do it. If you suddenly feel like running outside, go run. Whatever it is, follow your heart, your excitement and your passions.
Old 19-10-2012, 10:27 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
I mean, they say it’s an illusion. But, just how unreal is it?
Here's my observations on Illusion

Quote:
How much control do we have over reality anyway?
I find self control to be far far more valuable that controling the environment i exist in.
In that i find self knowledge, self awareness self control to be a most reassuring environment to be in.
And to be in such a state, joy, peace, understanding, empowerment(energetic/enthusiastic living), no fear, no confusion, all increasingly develop into huge amounts.
Old 19-10-2012, 10:34 PM
Master
Sybilline... The illusion is what you believe you are from your past learning and experiences... but is not who you really are in essence.

Escaping the matrix is escaping the conditioning of the mind.

To do this be willing to let go of anything and everything you're holding onto or resisting, and practice consistently.

If freedom has anything to do with control, that choosing to let go would be it.

Then it's possible to discover the silent open space of being that never was trapped in the first place. That's your real Self.

Xan

Old 19-10-2012, 10:51 PM
Experiencer
I think there are times for all of us when we want to "escape." I think however that it is very important to be here - fully and completely present in this time and space, and learn to be at peace with it.

I try to look at it as if everything is a learning experience, that when I have learned all I need to learn here, then I won't need to be here anymore. Whether that release comes via death or some other transformation, I don't know. But when I get bored, or depressed, or frustrated and think "I wish I could just wish myself away", I try to look for advice - be it in books, forums, or inspired thinking as a result of prayer or meditation - on what other spiritual beings have done at times like that in their lives.

Most often, I end up studying up on something I don't know as much about as I think I do. There are hundreds, thousands, millions of texts left through the ages by other people who were further advanced than I, and maybe, just maybe there is one out there that speaks to exactly the way I am feeling now. Then, I go on my own little "quest" to find that something new, and more often than not, I am amazed by what I find.

Embark on your own quest, right here, right now - matrix or not. We can question whether or not this reality is "real," but the fact is, I know of no other reality, so for all intensive purposes, this is my reality, and it is here I must find my salvation, my truth.

Many Blessings,

QuanKev
Old 19-10-2012, 10:57 PM
Gracey

Quote:
The internet has not been very helpful.
All I can find is…

“Do you want to be free? Do you want to be able to take control of your life?”
Then it progresses to…
“Do you want to have wealth? Do you want to protect your assets?”
“Join us for $xx.xx only!”

Goodness Gracious!

I said I wanted to escape it not be wrapped up in it…

I mean, they say it’s an illusion. But, just how unreal is it?

How much control do we have over reality anyway?

For example... is this coin in my hand real? Do I only have control over what I want to do with it? Or do I have control over what it actually is? If my perception of it changes... i.e. I consider it useless... Does the coin change at all? Or did it just change in my head? But it's still there! It's still "real"! Only my opinion changed. The coin seems unaffected. Can I un-believe it into non-existence?

Taken to a larger scale... How much of "reality" are we able to tailor? Is it just our perception? Or is it every single atom?

What if I wanted to escape? What if I wanted to wake up in a little village in the forest, where people tell me they found me wounded in the woods, and these people do not know what a skyscraper is, or what bills are, and they laugh when I tell them because it's all so ridiculous, and what if their planet is not called Earth and there are lots of sparkly things floating about...

What if for just 2 weeks I wanted to jump from this Matrix to another... Or what if I want to escape all Matrixes altogether...

Has anybody in here been able to manifest a totally different world, so vivid and so undeniably real?

Is that even possible? How do I do it?

Do I have to "die"?

i know how you feel. sometimes i wish i could experience something completely different from anything any human knows of. the feeling of being trapped inside of a box! ugh!
Old 19-10-2012, 11:39 PM
Master
Then let go of the idea you're human and see what remains.

Xan

Old 19-10-2012, 11:43 PM
Master
It's like last weekend I got to play golf with an old friend and couple of other guys. I have played only once this year so this was going to be my second time out. I love the game and the company. This was planned for a month and the anxiety and excitement leading up to it was at it's max. Then the day came and went and at the end it was no big deal.
I later realized that I was looking for it to be something special when in fact it was up to me to make it something special. I later again realized that even that wasn't entirely true. All I had to do was not look for it to be anything special and just free myself from that, thereby freeing myself to just let it be what it was.
Looking for reality to be something different is a lot like that day. As long as I am looking for it to be something special or different, it cannot be. It just is what it is. Being outside the matrix doesn't look any different. It's when you look back at the looker that you see the difference. It is in that looking that you know you are outside the matrix (or the norm).