Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 19-10-2012, 07:11 AM
Sybilline

How can I escape the Matrix?

The internet has not been very helpful.
All I can find is…

“Do you want to be free? Do you want to be able to take control of your life?”
Then it progresses to…
“Do you want to have wealth? Do you want to protect your assets?”
“Join us for $xx.xx only!”

Goodness Gracious!

I said I wanted to escape it not be wrapped up in it…

I mean, they say it’s an illusion. But, just how unreal is it?

How much control do we have over reality anyway?

For example... is this coin in my hand real? Do I only have control over what I want to do with it? Or do I have control over what it actually is? If my perception of it changes... i.e. I consider it useless... Does the coin change at all? Or did it just change in my head? But it's still there! It's still "real"! Only my opinion changed. The coin seems unaffected. Can I un-believe it into non-existence?

Taken to a larger scale... How much of "reality" are we able to tailor? Is it just our perception? Or is it every single atom?

What if I wanted to escape? What if I wanted to wake up in a little village in the forest, where people tell me they found me wounded in the woods, and these people do not know what a skyscraper is, or what bills are, and they laugh when I tell them because it's all so ridiculous, and what if their planet is not called Earth and there are lots of sparkly things floating about...

What if for just 2 weeks I wanted to jump from this Matrix to another... Or what if I want to escape all Matrixes altogether...

Has anybody in here been able to manifest a totally different world, so vivid and so undeniably real?

Is that even possible? How do I do it?

Do I have to "die"?
Old 19-10-2012, 07:16 AM
spiritualized

No one said that everything would be all love, light & fluffy bunny rabbits. Any genuine spirituality is I feel hard, & painful at times, & requires a lot of hard work.

It's natural sometimes to not want to be here. Anyone that has some kind of a realisation as to the way this civilisation operates can't be anything other than upset & shocked - we're fed lies from day one about it all.

On the flipside it is possible to create something good - but it requires going into & working through everything as much as possible; not trying to escape from it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilline
What if for just 2 weeks I wanted to jump from this Matrix to another... Or what if I want to escape all Matrixes altogether...

Has anybody in here been able to manifest a totally different world, so vivid and so undeniably real?

Do I have to "die"?
Old 19-10-2012, 07:21 AM
Sybilline

You know I guess you're right... I saw something one time that said... Escape is an illusion...

So if that is correct, then reality is an illusion, and so is escape. Sometimes I'm just like "Alright fine! I get it, it's fake, now get me out of here!" But then it looks like there is no "out of here" either. Maybe the REAL reality, simply doesn't follow our laws and logic.

<Sigh...>
Old 19-10-2012, 07:31 AM
spiritualized

To say 'reality is an illusion' doesn't make sense. Reality is reality, illusion is illusion. We're real, our lives are real, this world is real. I'd see it that there is higher/more expansive truth & knowledge. That there are higher realms; the spirit World if you like - & that there are many aspects to all that too.

But we're 'here' incarnate, physical, & 'in' the World. What comes after doesn't necessarily matter yet. We're here for a reason - & life is a precious gift. There is probably no better way of learning than to be here.

The Ancient Egyptians saw life as a precious gift; & our purpose is to perfect the soul & live life well. Life is to be embraced. Have a foot in both Worlds; but be grounded & present - that is important.

The only way is to go into & through things. None of us are leaving 'here' except through death - which eventually, sooner or later comes to us all.

Quote:
You know I guess you're right... I saw something one time that said... Escape is an illusion...

So if that is correct, then reality is an illusion, and so is escape. Sometimes I'm just like "Alright fine! I get it, it's fake, now get me out of here!" But then it looks like there is no "out of here" either. Maybe the REAL reality, simply doesn't follow our laws and logic.
Old 19-10-2012, 09:47 AM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
How can I escape the Matrix?
Know yourself.

Last edited by Mountain-Goat : 19-10-2012 at 11:15 AM.
Old 19-10-2012, 10:01 AM
Sybilline

But Mountain-Goat, how do I know if the "Me" I know is indeed the right Me? And to go even further how do I experience the Me once I know it's the right Me?
Old 19-10-2012, 10:21 AM
How to escape the Matrix...

I know that many masters have come here to teach this or while in the
Matrix to at least know what it is and be happy while here, at least.

So, I'd say pick a master guide, master teacher, master guru, whatever,
And follow his clues and instructions as to how to either escape or live
happily within this Matrix.
I did and, wowsa, is it a different world now!!

Yesterday, another "impossible" thing manifested...I so totally created it, as
I have been for years now...I picked to really understand and put the instructions of
Jesus into play and then Abraham-Hicks mostly...and this whole world, Illusion,
Matrix became my canvas.
(It's like the Magical Kingdom now. I'm sure people get sick of me giving examples.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-10-2012, 11:21 AM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
But Mountain-Goat, how do I know if the "Me" I know is indeed the right Me? And to go even further how do I experience the Me once I know it's the right Me?
Know yourself and you will know.
Don't ask me about yourself, go find out for yourself.
I know myself because i went and had a jolly good look, that's the only "evidence" i have to offer.
Of course other will try to tell me, "Oh that's not the real you", but what do they know, they don't know me, i do.
Old 19-10-2012, 11:56 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
All I can find is…

Then it progresses to…

Goodness Gracious!

For example... is this coin in my hand real? Do I only have control over what I want to do with it? Or do I have control over what it actually is? If my perception of it changes... i.e. I consider it useless... Does the coin change at all? Or did it just change in my head? But it's still there! It's still "real"! Only my opinion changed. The coin seems unaffected. Can I un-believe it into non-existence?

Taken to a larger scale... How much of "reality" are we able to tailor? Is it just our perception? Or is it every single atom?

What if I wanted to escape? What if I wanted to wake up in a little village in the forest, where people tell me they found me wounded in the woods, and these people do not know what a skyscraper is, or what bills are, and they laugh when I tell them because it's all so ridiculous, and what if their planet is not called Earth and there are lots of sparkly things floating about...

Do I have to "die"?

I love this questioning! Continue questioning everything ceaselessly.

You can manifst a different reality simply by raising your consciousness. There are many chakra based and mind/consciousness based exercises that one can do.

Do you like the idea of manifesting your physical reality by will?

I do.

It's not >that< hard when you are in the right space , in time. Space, is time. Thus we are traveling universally through the domain of time and space, thus conjuring images before ourselves.

We also have the ability to change these images.

It can be scary when you manifest something unconsciously, but then again, by the time you get control over your mind, it becomes easy. IT is so unbelievably easy, and to reiterate that, it gives you a sense of ease to manifest physicality.

That said, to get there, takes a lot of practice.

There are shamanic experiences in which your reality is completely annihilated. But I've concluded that these are more "hallucinogenic", or perception based (experiences).

How far are you wanting to go with bending your reality to suit yourself, and also, why do you constantly want to escape your present experience?
Old 19-10-2012, 12:08 PM
Dr.Truth

Quote:
All I can find is…

Then it progresses to…

Goodness Gracious!

yep...

Quote:

Well death is always an option.

Quote:

Real enough, I would say...

Quote:

Being positive helps...

Quote:

u could always try

Quote:

Do I have to "die"?

Theres always astral travel.