Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-06-2020, 06:42 PM
Suspended
Master
I can see this is bothering you asearcher - have I seen you write this on another page, I'm not sure... Anyway since we worked on removing the unwanted spirit from your house, possibly trapped as we discussed, and sending it to the light, has it all been quiet there since apart from this issue? you've removed the thought of any fear out of your mind as we discussed haven't you?

With my vibrational state 'VS' - I can snap out of it in an instant - actually easier to snap out of it rather than keep with it... VS should feel like a cell phone on silent on your body, but it can feel different for different people...
Old 05-07-2020, 04:23 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I can see this is bothering you asearcher - have I seen you write this on another page, I'm not sure... Anyway since we worked on removing the unwanted spirit from your house, possibly trapped as we discussed, and sending it to the light, has it all been quiet there since apart from this issue? you've removed the thought of any fear out of your mind as we discussed haven't you?

With my vibrational state 'VS' - I can snap out of it in an instant - actually easier to snap out of it rather than keep with it... VS should feel like a cell phone on silent on your body, but it can feel different for different people...
Hi One Light! I apologize because my answer has come so late now... the only thing that I can tell that is still on is the light flickering and lamps going off but it does not feel threatening, and we have check the electricity and there is nothing wrong or so they say. I have experience the entire light flickering and with the lamps in all my previous homes and I really thought everyone had this problem, ha ha. Just today it is sort of demonstrative. I did not touch the light to come of or on, I just went into a room that had the light on and then it just died out on its own the minute I walk in. Coincidence? Who knows.

I have not been woken again by the tickling of my feet and I feel lighter now about the ex who died and if it was him then I think his business here is done (at least with me).

I am always afraid to loose control and despite my curiosity of the subjects of astral traveling and everything else I think I have to take this in baby steps in order to silent the fright in me. In past life memories I remember scenes where I would try to fight off the attacker (who was then the usual enraged, jealous boyfriend or ex boyfriend as he later got to be), and I was angry and terrified at the same time and was left with the feeling of failure and feeling as if I was nothing worth and feeling really blue. So I think some of that fear has stayed with me. I think that might have infuriated him even more that even if he would get me in all kinds of humiliated positions I refused to apologize and I refuse to beg for mercy. Even the small report I was able to get hold of and translate by the witnesses of it said I had a strong voice that said "No!" to him at one point. Even the last hours of the death people heard my strong voice but it just gave them the feeling that my life wasn't really in danger so nobody call the cops until it was way too late. It is weird because I remember my past life self apologizing to her ex husband when they were married like all the time, but he would with her too, she would go "Oh, I'm sorry", and he go "no, I'm sorry" and they would laugh but I guess that was during a good time in their marriage.

I guess what I want to say is that even if I was tough (and terrified but trying to hide that) I wasn't physically strong enough. I don't know how it is in the astral plane, if it is will alone or if I am going to be just as psychically weak if I would get attacked, and I guess the fear is holding me back simply because I just don't know.

Thank you so for wanting to help me :)
Old 05-07-2020, 08:01 PM
Suspended
Master
You have to remove the fear from your mind, stay positive and think of today every day, one day at a time, not the past or past lives, ''today'' - stay positive, breathe, think and watch on TV happy things, and keep busy/focused on little jobs, and rest when rest is required - light flickering think of it as your spiritual support just saying were here watching your back as it were... You've gone through so much and kept strong - more of the same please - relax and breathe.... My fridge keeps cracking late evening, just same as your lights, just saying hi... I get a reflection coming on under the eaves sometimes at such important times to verify a comment I may have just made... also I wouldn't bother with AP at the moment if you felt a spinning sensation that was concerning you, get your mind/body stronger first, AP can wait a decade or two, don't think you're interested in that anyway are you - leave that to others here for now...

If you feel yourself getting anxious at any time - repeat in your mind a few times 'peace joy and happiness' - high vibes words those, and an alternative to the ones in my quote below - good luck my friend - stay strong...

Last edited by one-light : 05-07-2020 at 08:53 PM.