Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-06-2020, 03:53 PM
asearcher

what happened?

Hi!

Yesterday as I was sitting and taking notes I for about an hour forth and back started to sort of vibrate out and back within my body, as if my inner self was one body and my physical body was one body. Just before this I thought of an ex, or felt him, he is dead, and I have a loving relationship with someone else so I have moved on and so did he, several other girlfriends after our break up, me just one (boyfriend in my case). I had to really focus to try to stop this and I did not know what it was.

if a spirit visit me - if it was him - could he have caused it? his energy? if so is it something special about his? or us together? we did not part as enemies, i took out my hand for him to shake to say goodbye and end as friends, but he wanted a hug, years ago (in the past i have felt sudden anxiety out of nowhere when a soulmate is in trouble, when I don't know this. one time one was close to death, suddenly, the other the person tragically died cause by a traffic accident. The ex I am referring to was the one in the traffic accident. He was dying and on the hospital he was dead. I felt no anxiety when the vibrating began, but i could feel him, or a memory of him, this is so hard for me to explain because i never see any ghosts, and a feeling can come from anywhere, right? it was just that what I was taking notes of, the class, was of importance to me so it was not as if I was half dozing of or even thinking of him at the time)

I thought of so many other reasons - was I sleepy - no - was I dizzy - no - was it too hot in there - no - was I about to faint - no.

one time before when about to sleep it felt as if something, energy, tried to like a magnet snatch me out of my body and that I was some part from it because I could not open my eyes and bit by bit I had to pull myself together. I did not have any wish to leave my body then.

I am healthy. I can't find anything physical that would explain this.

Could someone please explain what this vibrating could be. I had to really focus on trying to look, trying to do all practical things. My heart was strangely not pounding extra. An hour of this.

if it is another spirit that is doing it - what could then be the message?

Please, anyone, reply.

Thanks for taking the time to read this :)

Last edited by asearcher : 18-06-2020 at 04:37 PM.