Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-11-2021, 11:20 PM
Master
What happens to you during spiritual awakening?.

Your enlightened by love.

utopia
Old 14-11-2021, 10:00 AM
Pathfinder

My spiritual awakening is... ongoing...

It started quite calmly though and with a lot of things happening.

At the early beginning of 2020, I broke up for good with my now ex-fiance. That's when I felt a veil started to be lifting... As I was trying to find out what went wrong (making retrospects, reading psychological articles, talking with people, including professionals) I found out that for many years I fell under the influence of a narcissist...

long story short after I finally decided that it was over for good and broke up, I saw a vivid dream a week later, that I was waking up from a coma... l was in the ICU unit of some hospital, and around me were doctors in ICU uniforms wearing masks (the usual surgery masks)...
one of them shouted "Guys she is waking up... finally", and the others were happy and had a soft clap...
I had a conversation with them in which they told me that they would have me with a respirator for about ten days until it's time to take it off...
I woke up and I had this heavy sensation that a patient has when they wake up from sedation or sth... not to mention I had a little difficulty breathing...

Indeed 10 days later, I had another dream, to which I was still in the ICU bed, but awake, and had already grown accustomed to the respirator... when I said that I was not ready to take it off... the doctor that announced my "awakening" told me..

"No, no. You don't need it anymore... you just think you do... we are going to take it off now... you will feel better you'll see" (sth along those lines)...
They took it off...
I woke up and indeed I started... breathing better... felt a burst of oxygen and energy in my lungs... not extreme... but enough to understand that I no longer "needed support" to breath... now it was a matter of time...

from that moment on, I could taste food better (either liked very much, or didn't like sth) and could distinguish tastes... I... looked at things and could sense energy emanating from them... especially regarding nature... it was and still is strange which means that I am adjusting...

With the first lockdown I had the opportunity to create a daily routine for myself like cooking and eating like a little ritual... listening to music of 432hz and such and working from home quietly and calmly...

I started appreciating the few outings I had with my friends more, I welcomed the heat of the sun on my face, as I sensed the energy travelling and healing my body...

I had the strong sensation that despite the lockdown, 2020 was the calm before the storm, not just for me but for everyone in the world... ahh yes.. I started sensing changes in the air too...

2021 was and until its end, is a year that made me feel like 5 or 6 years passed already... during this time, I became more susceptible to intentions and moods of people...

I am more able to sense when and for what reason they avoid me, they want to anger me, they want to take advantage of me, even in text... I can also sense when a person is kind and has been through a lot although I cannot tell what tale of woe they have... what concerns me the most is that when someone is thinking ill of me it affects me to the point that I want to beat someone up... anyone... its like I am a conductor of all sorts of energy and I dont have any way of blocking ANYTHING to defend myself...

As time went by, new realizations of futility of some things, of how religion, entertainment, politics (and others), have been used to manipulate people, of how everything around us is and has been an elaborate lie, and how the pandemic revealed the true face of the world... and I find it ugly...

which led me to the stage of the "Dark night of the soul"...

I am currently in it, having lost all interest in everything... looking back at my life up until 35, it seems like another "Crysta"... that was not me.. a part of me that I don't know if it really existed... or that it simply died... I feel loss but I don't know what kind... I don't even know if I believe in God anymore... my head is split in two and I feel like I am going insane and that I really need to see a therapist...

I am kind of scared because I read that this can take even years for someone to complete...

I apologize for the blabbering... I really had to get it out...

I hope that anyone that is now under this stage passes it with less stress than me... just a slight inconvenience...

Bless you all and may you always greet every day with a smile and love
Old 15-11-2021, 09:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoness_crysta
My spiritual awakening is... ongoing...

As time went by, new realizations of futility of some things, of how religion, entertainment, politics (and others), have been used to manipulate people, of how everything around us is and has been an elaborate lie, and how the pandemic revealed the true face of the world... and I find it ugly...

which led me to the stage of the "Dark night of the soul"...

I am currently in it, having lost all interest in everything... looking back at my life up until 35, it seems like another "Crysta"... that was not me.. a part of me that I don't know if it really existed... or that it simply died... I feel loss but I don't know what kind... I don't even know if I believe in God anymore... my head is split in two and I feel like I am going insane and that I really need to see a therapist...

This is such a good read regarding you learning spiritual awakening the hard way, as I did via the mountain route - until lower down your message, work to do yet, you got ta hang in there... You know about energy of people, that's good - watch out for the narcissist energy vampires, avoid them whenever possible, you'll be able to spot them in the street.... Stay Strong there...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 21-11-2021, 06:23 AM
Master
It feels like spiritual awakening is an eternal process that happens at infinite frequency.
Old 21-11-2021, 07:08 PM
Master
I'm not spirit I'm a soul, in my understanding the soul is liberated and the spirit is awakened. I'm still in the process of liberating my soul which is a very timely process.
utopia
Old 16-12-2021, 12:01 AM
Knower
Ewwerrin, yes it does and is. I still feel like I'm drinking out of a fire hose. It's only been 3 yrs since I realized what was happening. I can tell you this.. there is no better feeling right now.