Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-03-2011, 01:51 AM
William Schuck

Source self!

Years ago I read several books by Jane Roberts and her husband. While reading one of the books I came across the words "Source self". The definition of the term was the primary being of the individual selves. As I continued to read it was further explained that to you and I we have a source self and the source self also has a source self etc.. After reading the information I had an image of a infinite hall of mirrors with my reflection cascading in both direction. My understanding was that each image represented a source self as it projected itself throughout infinity. These source self are incredibly powerful personal beings and control most every aspect of our infinite lives. According to Jane's books when a earth bound entity is in need of help or rescue it is the Source self that comes to our aid. Personally I don't know if this is true, I don't have any concrete information to prove their validity. Additionally I can imagine us having these supporting entities looking after our well being. It makes a little more sense than one spiritual being running around saving peoples lives. For me it is more reasonable to have billions of Source self's helping distressed souls.

Warm Regards
Old 20-03-2011, 02:58 PM
Ascender

I agree. It does make more sense that there would be more than one guardian helping us.
Old 20-03-2011, 03:42 PM
Master
Jane Robert's little novel "The Education of OverSoul 7" was a true epiphany for me. an entertaining and lyrically written story that ties Jane's theories together with a satisfying ribbon of cohesiveness.
Old 20-03-2011, 10:23 PM
Master
Once we understand the law of one, we come to understand as well there is only One self, ultimately. It is not so much as to have a "source self" by our side but we are part of it.
I know my own line back to source but are not sure what Mrs. Roberts sees as Source self, and the One is very diverse, and there are many lines of development within the One. One thing is very clear, every entity has a line back to source.