Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-02-2012, 04:55 PM
Ambermay

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROM
The soul of an animal is borne out of a 'sea' of unconscious animistic substance. They wander through the world of gross matter and upon death, return to this 'sea' of unconscious substance, without a sense of self. However, if the animal is loved and nurtured during its life on earth, this creates a bond and the animal retains its self-identity. The essence of a human is different to that of an animal. We may be able to descend to the level of an animal, but our core is still human.

Yes, I believe that what you said is quite true and is so interesting... apart from just one point, and thinking about souls of animals we come across those who are so advanced...
I am not entirely understanding about "The soul of an animal is borne out of a 'sea' of unconscious animistic substance". (Sorry, perhaps it is because English is not my first language.)

But the very one point I don't agree with is: 'without a sense of self' in relation to them, because from my experiences animals have often more sense of self then we humans do.

But in any case - I feel strong connection to animals during my whole life as such, and animals that I came across felt this and rewarded me with some wisdom of theirs.
I also was let know that their core being is MORE advanced than that of us, HUMANS... Yes, in wisdom, which encompasses all there is.

I know - this is complicated, but that is how it feels to me in relation to animals other than humans.
I can say that my core being is to protect them and love them with all I have as a human (If you ask me - 'human' is almost a swear word for me, for I'm ashamed at times to be called one).
Old 18-02-2012, 02:49 AM
Celeste

Ambermay, I'm glad my example helped!