Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-03-2017, 01:51 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

How do I prove ndes are not satanic deceptions

Can you tell me every reason you think it's impossible for ndes to be satanic deceptions
Old 27-03-2017, 03:22 PM
Knower
Why would they be satanic deceptions in the first place? Almost every person who believes they have had a nde becomes much more spiritual and have a more positive outlook on life. Hardly the type of outcome one would associate with satanical activity.
Old 27-03-2017, 04:06 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by creedence
Why would they be satanic deceptions in the first place? Almost every person who believes they have had a nde becomes much more spiritual and have a more positive outlook on life. Hardly the type of outcome one would associate with satanical activity.

Look at it this way they comeback being a better person in every way with a message of universal love that's not in the Bible, that seems like the perfect way to deceive people
Old 27-03-2017, 07:33 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask21771
Look at it this way they comeback being a better person in every way with a message of universal love that's not in the Bible, that seems like the perfect way to deceive people

The bible is over 2000 years old. There's a lot of things these days that aren't in the bible, does that make them satanic? I haven't read that much about universal love, more common is the message that we move on and leave the physical behind, am sure the bible says something along these lines but alas, I'm no expert.
Old 27-03-2017, 06:50 PM
Administrator
Hello

There are many levels to the experience and at times yes some have come back and used that to advantage of making money off of it. This is human nature at play is all at times. We all have it in us to deceive and we all have that in us to know that Karma bites.

Its like playing with fire you will get burned eventually. Its all in how you take the lessons from it. Most talk of a Light and of a connection to a place of bliss but at times that is the brain lacking oxygen that can give that feeling.

I feel that the more validate NDE's are where you learn some thing in that moment your gone, that its more than seeing the Light and that place of bliss, its about learning your path going forwards.

Its about finding your footings in the World at times that gives it the most meaning. If when I had mine there was a Satan or a pit of fire I surely would have been pulled down into it. I was into the dark stuff in what I can do and that I know was a path I had to explore but NOT to use on someone. That was the place I was at ready to use it

I was given the clear message change the path or death next time would be final. I heard that message but too was given physical issues that kept me home bound and out of contact to what I was doing before the event.

Lynn
Old 28-03-2017, 09:39 AM
Master
I believe that people who had had NDE must not justify their experience whether it is satanic or not. They all expereince different things depending on where they are at in life. Those who believe it is satanic must be allowed to hold on to that belief cause it is their choice. We all believe in different things so not everyone will believe in NDE.
Old 28-03-2017, 09:42 AM
Guide

How can love in its purest form be a deception?

How can living openly and with heart as a result of an NDE or otherwise be decieving others?

It is sad that you see things that way. The Bible isn't the be all and end all, it contains some truth but was written and interpretated by fallable humans.
Old 28-03-2017, 05:07 PM
Experiencer

Old 28-03-2017, 10:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask21771
Can you tell me every reason you think it's impossible for ndes to be satanic deceptions

You can come from the negative and try to prove something is not negative or you can come from the positive and try to prove that something is positive, or you can not judge and just pray for guidance with faith that God is giving you the experiences which you need for you to grow more into unconditional love.

If there is a devil, then that devil, or Satan, works for God; as all things work for God regardless how godless we may think them to be. God is in charge, not some "devil" or Satan. Personally, I do not believe in Satan or a devil, although I do believe in the error of our ways which can lead us astray, but even that works for God, or the good of the whole.
Old 29-03-2017, 12:19 AM
Super Moderator
There are some bad dark things, I do know. But there are also beautiful and uplifting things. Our Hearts do know the difference. It's good if we listen to our Hearts when something happens to us. And when the message is that something wonderful, amazing, life changing and profound just happened, why don't we leave it at that?
That this thing called "Satan" is creating NDE experiences, is not only an hysterical type of reaction to a natural event, but is bound and fettered to fear-based thinking and feeling.

And what is anathema to the Heart's conviction, boundless knowledge and freedom? Exactly....fear-based thinking and feeling.