Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 20-05-2018, 10:57 AM
Knower

Planned by the universe?

Is this a mere coincidence? Or does it look like a planned effort by god and universe as we are soulmates and fated or destined to be together?

The fact that the university centenary poster was dated 6th June and was already stuck in the walls of the main hallway of the main building in early 2017.

The fact that my accommodation hall had the date 12th June as its inauguration date

The fact that the refectory has 26th June charter page stuck on its walls.

I came here on 17th April and went to my uni on the 19th April.

I came across his bike on 10th May but at that time I didn’t know it was his bike as I didn’t know about him and had never seen him before

And finally, on 6th June, I saw him ( centenary poster). He saw me first 2 hours ago. And funnily, I was clicking pictures and he was already caught in one of my photos. Which I didn’t know until I looked on 9th July.

Then I saw him again on 12th June (12th June at MTH)
We talked on 26th June (the leaflet stuck in the refectory).

These are NO coincidences??? The refectory shutting down suddenly after the academic year had ended, us started to bump into each other, the instant attraction and intense sexual tension, the deep and intense stares, the love and longing even after all these months, it’s clearly a case of fate soulmates???
Old 20-05-2018, 10:40 PM
Seeker

Technically speaking, all events no matter how trivial were predestined. You can take any moment in your life and trace its origins in time for years
Old 21-05-2018, 01:30 AM
Knower
I believe we have two threads in our life. One is destiny, the other is manifestation stuff. They intertwine like the double helix. Destiny corrects the manifestation path just enough to keep it on track.
Old 21-05-2018, 03:16 AM
Master
I feel the only thing thats really planned or given to any one soul are certain tools and strengths to use prior to our births here. What we do with them tools is called freewill. I feel every little thing we do has an affect positive or negative. The universe doesn't care on your choice it simply creates the chain affect.
Old 21-05-2018, 03:23 PM
Master
“So Einstein was wrong when he said, "God does not play dice." Consideration of black holes suggests, not only that God does play dice, but that he sometimes confuses us by throwing them where they can't be seen.”

― Stephen Hawking
Old 21-05-2018, 07:12 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
Too many people waste all their time on meaningless "signs" of the past that they choose to live there.They refuse to live in the present and deny whats happening now praying those meaningless "signs" will become something they never will be.

Bad luck for you but we just had our first date. Must hurt right? Lol
Old 21-05-2018, 07:14 PM
Knower

Thanks for your responses. I don't really understand the points mentioned but I guess my intuition supported my speculation and we had our first date together, today. So I do believe we were fated and the signs showed it. But thanks anyway :)
Old 23-05-2018, 04:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello,

Closing for clean up and cool down. There is a respect rule of this forum, please follow it. Most importantly, take responsibility for your actions before dropping content,I would like to think we are grown adults here. If you don't care for the opinion of a member, please don't comment on their threads. There is no need to be nasty or demean anyone on here, especially if they are seeking advice, these topics are deeply personal and sensitive. Also keep in mind we are all at different levels of awareness and growing accordingly ..

Will reopen much later,

Kindest,
CLoves
Closed Thread