Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2006, 12:38 AM
Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorymist
ALL of this - - all of what I wrote earlier and what I am saying now - - is jut to get people to consider. There's nothing malicious or derogatory in what I say here. No sense in that. Those that wish to simply ponder / consider - - and broaden their perspective a bit - - will do so. Those that are afraid to do so - - will defend, dispute, dismiss, and deny.

On it goes.

HeH

Love this I
Old 10-06-2006, 01:33 AM
Bob23

Quote:
No worries, Bob. I still think you're a cutie ! !

Hey Glorymist,

I love reading your lengthy posts and the chin rubbing ponderings therein.

Cute~ness back at ya sweety,

Bob23.

P.S. Does this mean I'll avoid the karmic piano now?
Old 10-06-2006, 01:11 PM
dreamer

Creator got it spot on three posts ago, if you skip to the end you get to what Bob is talking about, where there is no what next - just an enjoyment of now. The end is the same as the beginning as jesus said, know the beginning and you know the end, become like a child, so it's simple like bob says it is not about knowing, more about stopping yourself from knowing or thinking you know and just enjoying this moment, in the knowledge that this existence is a pointless and meaningless exercise in which you as God are experiencing the limitless possibilities of this mind and the finite possibilities of the spirit to feel, the only meaning being that which you attribute to it.

Come on england, in-ger-land, in-ger-land, in-ger-land,in-ger-land.
Old 10-06-2006, 03:22 PM
TzOlKiN

Hello to all;

It would appear here, that there is much argument and disagreement going on over what flavour of cheese the moon is made of. This is very entertaining, but it has nothing to do with clarity IMHO, and that
Old 10-06-2006, 05:04 PM
DASA

Here comes the Sun...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Haw-Haw

I'm sorry dasa, this may mean something to you about your personal interpretation of what 'Love' is, but the question was what do you mean specifically by the word 'Love' ???

... can you be specific about what you mean?

I know that this looks like nit-picking, but seeing as thats what you seem to be doing with just about everything that certain other forum members post, I think its time you started to clarify exactly what you mean...otherwise, would'nt you be being hypocritical?

I have nothing against the 'being' known as dasa personally and I'm sure that you are a really nice chap, but you seem to force/impose your views of reality in a very cavalier way at times.

Respectfully,

LHH

Dear Haw-Haw,

To be honest 'love' is a very difficult word to explain or describe at the best of times and I didn't have much time at the time. It's worth a thread of it's own. I don't see the point of explaining my inner feelings about such a thing anything further on this thread.

I apologise if my writing sometimes appears to be cavalier, but if you actually look back I was merely defending the point of view of another persons post which had just been attacked rather harshley I thought.

Glorymist - a lot of what you say makes sense

Om Tat Sat

Das
Old 10-06-2006, 05:30 PM
Lord Haw-Haw

...And I say...It's alright...

Hi Dasa,

Well personally, I think thats a cop-out...still, it may be best to agree to disagree on this issue.

If you felt the need to defend the fore-mentioned post, which you say you felt it necessary to defend, then are'nt we both guilty (or innocent) of the same thing...In a bizzare way, are'nt are both singing from the same song-sheet.

From one 'Cavaler' to another...
Respect to ya Dasa

And Glorymist...Some of what you say makes sense.

And Tzolkin...It's definately made of Edam!!!

Peace to all.

LHH
Old 11-06-2006, 12:38 PM
dreamer

My boats full of illegal immigrants who are always resting control of the udder from me and bashing into other boats and at times I have to queue for my own toilet for upwards of an hour, it's fcuking annoying so it's no wonder I can say with certainty you're all wrong and Pablo my on board chef who writes most of my posts for me is always right.

By the way Dasa pablo says love is just a feeling, and pablo says that the only thing worth a bean in this or any other existence is the knowledge that the feeling you hold in your heart is totally your own responsibility because that is the only thing you can be totally certain of anyway. Take some ecstacy and you will see that when you feel love everything else falls into place, it is the feeling that matters and that is it and living in the moment gives you that feeling and now it has been shown that the universe will give you more of what you are so live in the moment, feel love and it will self perpetuate - heaven.

TzOlKiN - i love your posts (experienced as a feeling in the general area of my heart)

Last edited by dreamer : 11-06-2006 at 12:40 PM.
Old 11-06-2006, 01:23 PM
Mart

The weather getting to everyone then? I suggest you all have a cooling drink of dandelion and burdock and take a minute to calm down and reflect.

Also the post by Glorymist on the previous page - comical, exceelnet, genius mate, ever written any political speeches, brilliant.

Last edited by Mart : 11-06-2006 at 01:33 PM.
Old 11-06-2006, 02:27 PM
Glorymist

HeH Mart - -

Don't let Bob23 see your "comical / exceelnet / genius mate / political speeches / brilliant" comments - - tho I am doing an online search for "exceelnet." :->

Political speeches ?? AACCKK ! ! No thanks ! !

It was a very mellow ramble. Soft classical music going on at the time - - cup of Gotu Kola tea - - with a little Kava Kava thrown in for the extra punch.

HeH again.

The whole thing took about 5-10 minutes - - max. My smirking slowed me down some.

I'm still surprised that good ol' Bob saw it all from the viewpoint of my being a touch on the "heated" side - - tho I am sure he has his reasons for seeing that entry as such.

Maybe it had to do with his perspective on the NOW-ness of the moment.

( hee hee snicker titter giggle chuckle )

I'm glad he saw some kind of working definition of "Now" in there because I didn't know I put one in.

Aren't semantics fun ??
Old 11-06-2006, 05:25 PM
Bob23

Quote:
Don't let Bob23 see your "comical / exceelnet / genius mate / political speeches / brilliant" comments - - tho I am doing an online search for "exceelnet." :->

Hey Glorymist,

"DOHH"...I saw them...and I also agree with them, apart from one I don't understand but will hazzard a guess it means your post was excellent, which, indeed it was!

What is your reason behind me not seeing those comments Glorymist?

Again, I'm rubbing my chin in wonderment after one of your posts.

Thanks in advance,

Bob23.
Closed Thread