Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-11-2017, 12:39 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Twins being together in union raises the consciousness of the world because they work on all their baggage. They clear and purge it.

It is not just twins, lightworkers are doing this now too. In fact anyone whether they are with their twin or not will be contributing to this collective upliftment, if they are working on themselves spiritually and raising their vibration.

The difference with twins is that their mission is blueprinted and yes just being together is beneficial to the world. The reason this works is because they are raising their vibrational level. Once they are together this raised vibration is everything. We create what we are through the linking of this type of energy.

The whole vibration alignment that twins need to get to creates a shift on the planet. This is energy again, it goes out into the world and affects everything that it touches. This type of alignment over time works because it is linked to love and it can change the collective patterning of the world that we live in.

Don't get me wrong this is a timely thing and each twin pairing has their specifics. We are placed where we are for a reason and although the initial task is for the twins to unite. Once they do unite the energy and their blueprint is the ultimate goal.

So the answer is that twins tuning into peace and learning to love is the glue that helps to raise the vibration. Some, but not all do also have divine missions that include helping animals, people etc. In fact many twins are born healers it is just in their make up to want to help others to find the best part of themselves.

Whatever that may be.
couldnt agree more.1 thing to add is that twin flames invariably form a yin yang type pattern while they are still developing on an individial level.dont forget that i ching teaches that everything is in motion,nothing is in stagnation,and as each twin learns to love themselves and deal with the 'baggage' and become,so in theory the yin yang dissipates.this takes time.
Old 10-11-2017, 08:04 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
That is truely beautiful and completely resonates with what I have experienced on this path.

One open heart connects to another and then another heart opens - it is a chain reaction...

Not so much the union which raises the frequency but the individual heart awakening and journey back to wholeness and our unique soul songs.

We all have our soul songs... and when we honour them - the universe is happy.

Thank you Emerald. I am a long time lurker and have resonated with your writings.
Old 10-11-2017, 08:31 AM
Lorelyen

Mission?

Oh dear me, no, surely. A bunch of missionaries emerging?

Are you all about to take off, proselyting away, converting us who don't even recognise a twin-flicker let alone flame down here on our zero-D world, to your new religion?

And what happens when the contention starts? I've seen so many varieties of twin-flamery here that it's already breaking into sects. (I'm no sects-maniac be assured but it rather obviously stares one in the face.)

What of us born with souls intact? Those among us who are responsible for our individual development? Those who want love and enjoining without mirrors, without someone else sparking us like some battery-powered fire-lighter?

Or are we now "the other side" - potentially punishable as heretics?
Old 10-11-2017, 08:36 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Mission?

Oh dear me, no, surely. A bunch of missionaries emerging?

Are you all about to take off, proselyting away, converting us who don't even recognise a twin-flicker let alone flame down here on our zero-D world to your new religion?

And what happens when the contention starts? I've seen so many varieties of twin-flamery here that it's already breaking into sects. (I'm no sects-maniac be assured but it rather obviously stares one in the face.)

What of us born with souls intact? Those among us who are responsible for our individual development? Those who want love and enjoining without mirrors, without someone else sparking us like some battery-powered fire-lighter?

Or are we now "the other side" - potentially punishable as heretics?

Its a bit dodgy tbh. You dont believe in them? And can u pls check your inbox i sent a message
Old 10-11-2017, 09:12 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsabelSeyler
Its a bit dodgy tbh. You dont believe in them? And can u pls check your inbox i sent a message

Yes, I just noticed. Please forgive my seeming negligence. I should get the habit of looking at the PM notifier at the top, something I'm lacking. It's been fairly chaotic and I really should be organising work over these days, not being here!

Well, believe or not, I'm suspicious of missionaries! Their aim is to convert rather than point to signposts on the paths to help someone find their own way!
My parents tell me about the 1960s when people were encouraged to "drop out" (I think the term was) and young as they were, they suddenly found themselves without the means to survive too easily (down here in three-D, LOL). Not quite the same but when you read here of some of the problems this faith causes you wonder who's going to be left out on a limb.

Only a few people were born with incomplete souls.
Old 10-11-2017, 10:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Yes, I just noticed. Please forgive my seeming negligence. I should get the habit of looking at the PM notifier at the top, something I'm lacking. It's been fairly chaotic and I really should be organising work over these days, not being here!

Well, believe or not, I'm suspicious of missionaries! Their aim is to convert rather than point to signposts on the paths to help someone find their own way!
My parents tell me about the 1960s when people were encouraged to "drop out" (I think the term was) and young as they were, they suddenly found themselves without the means to survive too easily (down here in three-D, LOL). Not quite the same but when you read here of some of the problems this faith causes you wonder who's going to be left out on a limb.

Only a few people were born with incomplete souls.
Interesting comparison. And in a way indeed similar. I'm assuming you're talking about school. I'm not sure if we had the same thing over here back then. But think of the changes in society this tendency must have instigated! Dire needed changes. People had been in a rut of doing the right thing and prim and proper for yonks and the 60s were so important to steer things in another direction. The direction of the individual as opposed to following in the footsteps of parents without questioning if that was the right choice for you. Following rules of society and church without the freedom to think if their convictions matched yours.
I believe youngsters and/or schools are the best for stirring up societal, large scale changes. Because people are concerned about their offspring. No one listens to adults complaining at the work floor. No one gives a sh**. But when it comes to our kids... Then everyone gets concerned and starts to think "What can we do to change this? How can we get them interesting in studying again?"
They try to get them back into the existing mould only to find out it doesn't work. In the end the mould gets adjusted to suit the youngsters. That's how we get change, and growth.

So if in the 60s you suddenly had large groups of young adults without a means to make a proper living. Yes, that must have stirred up things real good! I'm certain it brought about a lot of change for the better (in the long run).
Old 10-11-2017, 12:29 PM
Deactivated Account
Lol... this mission talk... reminds me of my cult - hood days from childhood.
Old 10-11-2017, 12:53 PM
Deactivated Account
I feel like an overlooked part of mission besides template clearing and transmuting the cr.ap is to simply love ourselves and others just as we are...

Religion stuffs alot of messages up... one being that we are perfectly lovable imperfect beings.
Old 10-11-2017, 01:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
couldnt agree more.1 thing to add is that twin flames invariably form a yin yang type pattern while they are still developing on an individial level.dont forget that i ching teaches that everything is in motion,nothing is in stagnation,and as each twin learns to love themselves and deal with the 'baggage' and become,so in theory the yin yang dissipates.this takes time.

I like the way that you have put this and yes it's the way it is. Could have used this to describe something else that I mentioned on another thread. Only just noticed it though.
Old 10-11-2017, 05:30 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
I like the way that you have put this and yes it's the way it is. Could have used this to describe something else that I mentioned on another thread. Only just noticed it though.
who me?what the hell do i know lol