Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 31-10-2015, 10:51 PM
Guide

Hello
I want to ask you to tell me who are my totems? Thank you.
Old 01-11-2015, 12:16 AM
Knower
Wow awesome thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberSky
Yours was different because I saw a regular black crow and then an albino one and than I saw a all black spider and then a really beautiful all white one with long skinny legs. And I saw a kangaroo and a deer and a white cat.

We are love.
Old 01-11-2015, 01:37 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
All I got for you was a light brown/beige and whiteish owl with big round eyes and a snake and bear.

Thank you OctoberSky for making me smile. I had a very sacred experience with an owl years ago. Thank you.

Old 01-11-2015, 06:25 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud
Thank you OctoberSky for making me smile. I had a very sacred experience with an owl years ago. Thank you.

I'm happy that it made you smile. And could you maybe tell me how that sacred experience went?? I'd love to know how it all went..
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 01-11-2015, 10:26 AM
Guide

Talking

oo, I'm in!

I didn't know we had so many different animals/creatures, are they on the totem, or do they follow us & care for us? I knew that they could change, & I remember reading a story, where someone was guarded by their spirit animal...

I think mine has been a Frog & a Salamander on & off over the years. & possibly a polar bear, maybe a unicorn - I'm just trying to think of the creatures that I was oddly attracted to in my life. Maybe an ant. lol This is fun!

okay okay. Also, might you know the meaning of them, or do they have different meaning's depending on where they are on the totem, such as chakra's? I'm just curious.
Old 01-11-2015, 12:11 PM
Guide
If you are still taking request then I would like to know what you see for me?
Old 01-11-2015, 12:58 PM
Pathfinder
I know Tiger is my primary animal totem, been working with him a lot in a merged state (he came to me a few months ago so that we could merge our energies together for the spiritual and creative work I'm here to do). Pretty sure Bat is my shadow totem.

Can I please have a reading as well? I am curious as to what other totems you see me having, and how many.
Old 01-11-2015, 01:40 PM
Experiencer
What do you see for me OctoberSky?
Old 01-11-2015, 01:57 PM
Deactivated Account

I am pretty sure what mine is, unless it changed recently (don't think so), but if you want to practice your abilities then give it a shot. :)
Old 01-11-2015, 03:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Good Morning OctoberSky!

Quote:
I'm happy that it made you smile. And could you maybe tell me how that sacred experience went?? I'd love to know how it all went..

It was a long time ago. I was riding my horse back in the bush when we came across a beautiful pond. A dead tree was hanging across it and there sat a large white owl. I wish I could of seen what my horse saw because he was quite taken aback by the whole thing. There are no white owls where I live. We just looked at each other for a few minutes, the owl and I, then it flew into the sun and was gone. Found out years later it was my beloved companion (guardian) angel reaching ou to me.