Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-06-2015, 12:39 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Firstly, ask yourself, if people here say that the codes are from angels, then why are angels never ever seen as well seeing that angels have been seen since the dawn of mankind.

Secondly, switch off and ignore the codes and watch how rapidly the codes turns into 146's and decension codes.

Thirdly, if you want to take this further then the next time you see a code, think to yourself 'ok, i want the codes to appear in my dreams as well'. In 2-3 nights they will. But watch out for the entities that are there as well watching your every move. Codes can appear on wooden signposts like M345 which turns out to be a stargate from Sheol (Hell) to Castle College in New York.

Fourthly, the numbers originate from a Knowledge Base that is beyond our understanding. Negative entities are using this new age religion to tempt us away from Jesus Christ.

Sixthly, did you know that Numerology + Geometry + Sound (frequency) = Levitation + Divination. This is how UFO's fly. Its the Divination part that angers God which is why this numerology is a sin.

And lets not forget how the evil elite use numerology to control this world. Example: 555 means change and death in Christianity. 555 days after September 11 2001 Iraq was invaded. Iraq got change (for the worse) and death.

Vemvet ~ take what Tristran says with a grain of salt, lol......

firstly ....not everyone sees angels, either now or even way back since the dawn of mankind, this doesn't mean that numbers can't be messages from the angels

secondly .... I see messages in signs and numbers and I have never had one go into 146's nor into a decension code. I am sure others can vouch for this too !

seriously ? " entities watching our every move ? "

I am sure if there are, there are even more good beings/ angels, whatever one wants to call them ....watching over us too !

Tristran ~
if this is what your religion teaches you, then so be it ... you are welcome to your beliefs, however it usually seems to come across as fear based.....and borders on scaremongering, once again.
Old 05-06-2015, 04:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Vemvet ~ take what Tristran says with a grain of salt, lol......

firstly ....not everyone sees angels, either now or even way back since the dawn of mankind, this doesn't mean that numbers can't be messages from the angels

secondly .... I see messages in signs and numbers and I have never had one go into 146's nor into a decension code. I am sure others can vouch for this too !

seriously ? " entities watching our every move ? "

I am sure if there are, there are even more good beings/ angels, whatever one wants to call them ....watching over us too !

Tristran ~
if this is what your religion teaches you, then so be it ... you are welcome to your beliefs, however it usually seems to come across as fear based.....and borders on scaremongering, once again.
The truth really hurts which is why i am just sitting back and having a really good laugh at this world as it allows the elite to grind it into the ground.

Scaremongering. Lol.
Doreen Virtue who seems to be a goddess on this site, even mentions watch out for 1's 4's and 6's together.
Here is a reference to the following codes 16, 16/16, 4/16, 416, etc.
http://spiritualnetworks.com/blog/11...does-numerolo/

There was a '164' on the firemans helmet with George W Bush on September 11 2001. And we all know what a bad (146) day that was. Now why out of all the firemen did the media focus on a helmet with 1's, 4's and 6's. Because the numbers add up to 11 = Rebellion.

Ok here is a challenge to everyone seeing the numbers. When a person seeing a code sees one, say 'ok spirit, lets have world peace in 24 hours'. If the codes are from only good spirits and 75 million people see these codes every day then world peace will occur tomorrow. ROFL

Did i just hear a pin drop because the peace will never happen.

But hey, go ahead and prove me wrong. With at least 75 million spirits out there handing out the numbers to their mortal targets, the world peace challenge shouldn't be hard at all. In fact its starting right now. Honest !! Lol
Old 05-06-2015, 05:14 PM
Shawn Mc Elroy

Book1 recap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Firstly, ask yourself, if people here say that the codes are from angels, then why are angels never ever seen as well seeing that angels have been seen since the dawn of mankind.

Secondly, switch off and ignore the codes and watch how rapidly the codes turns into 146's and decension codes.

Thirdly, if you want to take this further then the next time you see a code, think to yourself 'ok, i want the codes to appear in my dreams as well'. In 2-3 nights they will. But watch out for the entities that are there as well watching your every move. Codes can appear on wooden signposts like M345 which turns out to be a stargate from Sheol (Hell) to Castle College in New York.

Fourthly, the numbers originate from a Knowledge Base that is beyond our understanding. Negative entities are using this new age religion to tempt us away from Jesus Christ.

Sixthly, did you know that Numerology + Geometry + Sound (frequency) = Levitation + Divination. This is how UFO's fly. Its the Divination part that angers God which is why this numerology is a sin.

And lets not forget how the evil elite use numerology to control this world. Example: 555 means change and death in Christianity. 555 days after September 11 2001 Iraq was invaded. Iraq got change (for the worse) and death.

If you see any sequence of numbers, 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55, 10:10, 11:11 & 12:12 my understanding is they are warning signs for "me". My experience: With me, I've experienced all the triple, quadruple number sequences for 1 1/2 to two months straight. It was every time I looked at the time, the sequence happened and I did not purposely try to catch the sequent in numbers neither, it just happened when I looked at the time. Here's my first experience with this sequence of numbers... It was before I divorced my first wife, I was out twice a week shooting pool on an APA (American Pool Association) team. I helped raise two beautiful kids. The neighbor across the street from me was giving me a rough time, too. Hmm... Then, the unthinkable took place, I learned my wife was being unfaithful to my neighbor. All the different numbers meant something because I have two kids, a beautiful home, a wife, a Looney neighbor... ect - a lot going on for sure! It was warning signs for sure. I got divorced, lost my kids to X and bye-bye home, financial hardship, ruins, too! Wow, right! Then I started learning astrology and learned those people born with planets in their eighth or twelfth house have psychic abilities. Does this mean I was psychically picking up vibrations? I do have the Moon in twelfth and Pluto in the eighth house. Does this mean I'm psychic or have psychic abilities? I don't know, but it was signs for me for sure.
Old 05-06-2015, 05:52 PM
Master
all i say i wud lov 2 go fored 2 yrs wear il be in sprit or a ghost yrs i wud vist
wud be yr 2525 /5
2222 2/2
3333 3/3
4444 4/4
5555 5/5
6666 6/6
7777 7/7
8888 8/8
9999 9/9
wud be grt 2 sra sea if we wear humens or not

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 05-06-2015, 06:05 PM
Seeker

calla lily: so far it seems its signs from angels, or some kind
of confirmation...but for what i have no idea :-/

dream jo: sorry i dont understand what you wrote there??? this txt writing, im not good at reading those :-)

tristan: it is very hard to ignore the codes, and switch it off..
i have tried but came out unsuccessful :-(

adrienne: yeah i probably should cause i hope these codes arnt negative :-)

shawn mc elroy: do u mean those numbers u got was to warn u? before ur divorce?
like negative signs? so if u see repeated numbers like that again...
do u think its something that is warning me?????
Old 05-06-2015, 06:07 PM
Master
sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by vemvet
calla lily: so far it seems its signs from angels, or some kind
of confirmation...but for what i have no idea :-/

dream jo: sorry i dont understand what you wrote there??? this txt writing, im not good at reading those :-)

tristan: it is very hard to ignore the codes, and switch it off..

adrienne: yeah i probably should cause i hope these codes arnt negative :-)

shawn mc elroy: do u mean those numbers u got was to warn u? before ur divorce?
like negative signs? so if u see repeated numbers like that again...
do u think its something that is warning me?????

sorry got dslex prob sorry if iv carzed any upst

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 05-06-2015, 06:19 PM
Shawn Mc Elroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
all i say i wud lov 2 go fored 2 yrs wear il be in sprit or a ghost yrs i wud vist
wud be yr 2525 /5
2222 2/2
3333 3/3
4444 4/4
5555 5/5 to
6666 6/6
7777 7/7
8888 8/8
9999 9/9
wud be grt 2 sra sea if we wear humens or not
--> would be great to see if we were humans or not

Are you trying to spell English from from a different country - I say I would love to go forcefully two years where I'd be in spirit or a ghost years I would visit - it would be the year 2525
would be year 2525 /5 ??? confussing
Old 05-06-2015, 06:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Mc Elroy
I've experienced all the triple, quadruple number sequences for 1 1/2 to two months straight. It was every time I looked at the time, the sequence happened and I did not purposely try to catch the sequent in numbers neither, it just happened when I looked at the time.
Ok, so they mean different things to everyone.

But what is the overall goal of them ? So far 75 million people have been drawn into the new-age religion and away from Jesus Christ for the past 20 years.

And as the numbers didn't give you a financial back-up when everything hit the fan that explains volumes that the entities are not really helping people in everyday life with paying the bills.

i just got bored of them and laugh at them every-time i see them, especially in dreams.
Old 05-06-2015, 06:30 PM
Shawn Mc Elroy

Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Mc Elroy
--> would be great to see if we were humans or not

Are you trying to spell English from from a different country - I say I would love to go forcefully two years where I'd be in spirit or a ghost years I would visit - it would be the year 2525
would be year 2525 /5 ??? confussing

okay, sorry... didn't know, but it's cool.

I think these codes are vibrations for either something good or bad, depends on scenarios. I picked up the sequence when it meant bad news or things for me.

Old 05-06-2015, 06:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vemvet
it is very hard to ignore the codes, and switch it off..
Not really. Just think 'And....... !!, so what'. Then everything goes quiet.

The entities will soon give up and move along to their next target.

Tell me, are you mathematically biased in terms of talents ?