Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-04-2013, 07:13 PM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
IIIIIIIIIIIIIII didn't understand that.
A malignant spirit is not going to show it's true colors right away. It will use deceit and guile to lure you into accepting it's presence. Poison is never offered up without being disguised and concealed in sweet food.
Old 15-04-2013, 07:32 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus27
A malignant spirit is not going to show it's true colors right away. It will use deceit and guile to lure you into accepting it's presence. Poison is never offered up without being disguised and concealed in sweet food.

Not in every case. I have accepted the presence of every spirit that has come into my room to interact with me and I have not regretted it yet. I can tell the difference between spirits that have dark sides and entities that literally feed of people's energy and some dark spirits crave acceptance......just like the living do.
Old 16-04-2013, 03:21 AM
Endless_Love_2_you

yes they are also know as falling angels
Old 23-04-2013, 03:23 PM
Zepar

Dark angels would be considered angels that have fallen/rebelled for whatever reason.
Old 25-04-2013, 08:41 PM
Master
Accepting "fallen angels" is even more important because it gets rid of the notion that the physical world is evil.

The main point for fallen angels in spiritual communities is that we are the fallen angels. I think this idea is Gnostic, Disgusting, and Stupid.

The reasons being that the material realm is a blessing, a complete reflection of God.

Fallen angels points to one thing. That error doesn't begin because of fleshly desires, error begins from the heart and mind

We all make errors first in our hearts and minds and then project them and enact them in society. Some of us become as fallen angels.

But the literal "fallen angels" are those spirit-entities who cooperatively separated from the Source in attempt for self-deification and helped manifest what is commonly called "the devil, Satan, Lucifer etc". This manifestation of Evil is called "the evil one" by Jesus and "Mara" by the Buddha. It is because the Manifestation of Evil (Satan) is a singular entity composed of many souls, spirits, energies, powers, etc all trying to mare and destroy God's intentions.

------------
Everyone thinks angels are these impersonal spirits or energies. Angel is such a loose term. An angel is an office of ministry and missionary, but disincarnate.

The angel is a soul who chooses not to enter flesh but to guide incarnate entities. Some are higher up than others.

Michael, Gabriel, Raphael are "archangels"- Higher Souls who evolved through the heavenly spheres and never became human.

Michael is the soul and angel closest to the Supreme Being, who is called by some- "Lord of the Way", "Prince of angels" and "Leader of heavenly hosts".

But some humans when they die and enter the "higher dimensions" can become angels. These are called spirit-guides. They are souls who are in-between human incarnations and act as guardian angels for others on earth.

The angels who rebelled and became the office and nature of "demonic" are those angelic souls who did not desire human incarnation but desired self-deification and separation into their "own" realm. "Hell was prepared for the devil and his angels" is the old saying. These spiritual souls manifested a state of consciousness we call "hell". Human Incarnation is a way of learning lessons and experiencing God's work. For a fallen angel this is stupid and ridiculous. They'd rather dwell in their own self-created consciousness with nothing to do with God.
Old 25-04-2013, 09:02 PM
InCarna

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyB
I was reading a thread earlier and someone mention that they were scared when they made contact with an angel and they at first thought it was a dark angel ( when the google search come up with one). Anyways, is there such as thing as dark angels? Are they assigned to souls?

There are things that could be called dark angels. Not sure you can make much of a blanket statement as to where they're assigned or what they do. Generally speaking they tend to be busy taking orders from some higher entity of some kind and carrying out various tasks, as "angels" (at least the ones that come to mind for me) are wont to do.

I've noticed in my own years of work that not all angels are sparkly white, though. Some have swords and bloodstained wings, some have wings of black, so to speak.
Old 26-04-2013, 03:22 AM
Juanita

I'm not sure if I believe in angels at all, much less dark ones......no credible proof at all, just hearsay......
Old 26-04-2013, 05:08 AM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
I was reading a thread earlier and someone mention that they were scared when they made contact with an angel and they at first thought it was a dark angel ( when the google search come up with one). Anyways, is there such as thing as dark angels? Are they assigned to souls?

No, there are no dark angels. There is only Devil. He's a cute guy. If you make friends with him, he won't hurt you. There are also demons but they are not angels and serve themselves, not Satan as people might think. Satan is just the most selfish demon of all.
Old 27-04-2013, 10:29 AM
Suspended
Quote:

It's not so much that there ARE dark angels, as some of us have a need to meet dark angels. It's just a lesson. Most of those beings are polarized to the light and are only teaching us a lesson about fear.

There are certainly angels who will 'act' dark to do this. We have to remember that what we see with any angel is what we NEED to see, because for every dark angel that visits you, there'll always be three light ones overseeing what he does.

I mean, some people get plagued by dark entities, possessed by them etc...but again, ultimately these occurrences are soul lessons. So yes, you could say those forces exist. But they aren't without opposition, which is stronger. This game of duality (light/dark polarities) is only a spiritual hallucination.
Old 27-04-2013, 06:57 PM
Knower

Holly,
That makes more sense to me. I never do well when I am told to fear something/someone. The dark angels/beings visiting for the purpose of teaching resonates more to me. Thanks for the insight.