Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 03-01-2018, 12:28 PM
Master
Next reading for tealily
Q: Will going to my local gym more often help me find my next love relationship partner?

Mature Woman, Mature Man, Coffin

I feel yes you will be able to find some good connections there. But also you will realize what you really want and will find some people of similar wavelength. Nothing serious stands out though.
'Coffin' remind me of burying what you don't need, so you will definitely grow through the process. whatever action you take will be good. All interactions are good.
Also I feel you will meet someone regardless, and it will be spontaneous for you, much like divine timing. So surrender and let life guide you to it. I feel your true self will come into light when you meet this person. The cards show someone who is very masculine, smart, professional, purposeful, direct at first but inside a feminine person. That is who you are, so proudly express it. As this was an attractive quality being shown to me in most of the previous questions I did for you. All the best.

Next reading for angelic star.
If me and E end up meeting what will be the outcome of it for the both of us ?
Old 03-01-2018, 12:32 PM
Master

Feedback for angelicstar
Rightio - so maybe that's why my cards are saying there's not much for me to do then, if it's simply a matter of divine timing :)

Even if the outlook for gym and Bumble aren't looking amazing, I still appreciate it because it saves me time and effort!

Reading for angelic star

* RWS
Ace of Cups
Emperor rev
High Priestess rev

I'm seeing emotional heartstrings bloom - ie there's quite likely an emotional connection may form - but with Emperor rev, something feels unstable in the foundation between the two of you (if this was an online dating thing for example, I'd be wondering if it was long-distance). For advice, High Priestess rev is saying that if the two of you meet and hit it off, you're going to have to make some conscious decisions about whether you really want to pursue the relationship seriously.

Next reading for tealily
The 5 of Pent rev has been coming up in a lot of my self-readings lately - what is it trying to say?
Old 03-01-2018, 12:37 PM
Master
Feedback for tealily

Makes perfect sense. We talk and interact everyday for the previous many years now. We want to meet but we live in different countries. Sounds good though.
Thank you for the time and effort. You are truly great !

Next reading for tealily
The 5 of Pent rev has been coming up in a lot of my self-readings lately - what is it trying to say?
Old 03-01-2018, 01:14 PM
Master
FEEDBACK for Tealily
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
ooh, two readings for the price of one!
Must have been busy with it at the same time, haha. Lucky you!

Quote:
Feedback for fairycrystal
TBH it's been a few years since I last dated but I was definitely too doormat-y OR intense/overeager in the past. Things always went way too quickly. I consciously spent at least a year working on addressing all that hectic neediness as I was definitely attracting the wrong kind of guy and doing the wrong thing in relationships. Lots of Mr Emotional Unavailables too - meaning I would do lots of the chasing, or let them trounce all over my boundaries.

Also I am really enjoying seeing everyone's decks here! What a variety.
The variety... So far I feel the Sexual Magic is the best deck ever. I can totally relate to it. Maybe because you have to let go of the default interpretations as they do not add up at all with this deck. So I can really get into it without letting the ingrained knowledge interfere. I truly love this deck! (and okay, I am quite sexual too, lol, so it appeals)

As for your feedback, thank you! And sorry to say that according to the cards it still IS the biggest issue... After collecting and shuffling the cards, I drew another one, for the heck of it, asking "What is the biggest issue for Tealily?" and again got Cups 10 (neediness, too eager etc etc. This really scares men off, look up the card. The guy in it is almost fleeing the scene, yet he cannot go cause the gates are closed. The poor man seems scared out of his wits by the woman's overwhelming presence and reaching out.)

Quote:
Reading for fairycrystal
What must I 'master' before I am ready to enter another relationship?

* RWS
Page of Cups rev: First things first, you need to do the inner work and get over the past pain first. There's lots of healing to do - give this your full attention because...

Knight of Swords + Page of Swords: Because holy s---, I'm seeing another potential love relationship partner heading your way, and they're coming at a pretty fast clip! You want to get all your emotional s--- sorted out asap so you are fully emotionally 'clear', functional and ready for the next person.

Advice: Hanged Man rev indicates that the process of moving on may be a bit icky - at multiple points you'll be required to try things that make you feel uncomfortable, or you'll be forced to see things from different perspectives etc. It'll be hard work at times, but valuable.

Oh woman, that is good news!!! I thought he wouldn't show up for at least another year! Everyone's been telling me so far I need to enjoy being single and that there won't be anything concerning love in the near future.
This however totally resonates.
Yes, I still have to work through some stuff, busy with it, working my bum off, lol. And still not completely over my last relationship.
But I have been told by 3 readers now that something is coming that is much much better than what I'd ever dreamed of. If you feel that too, it'd be 4. I already felt that way with my now ex, so I guess I best buckle up for safety if it's going to be even better!
Thank you so much! Done me a lot of good, feel so much relief, so I guess it resonates on a visceral level :)

Next reading for tealily
Old 03-01-2018, 01:46 PM
Master
I know it's a Tarot thread, but resorted to Lenormand for this, Gilded Reverie. Dunno why, gut instinct.

Garden 20 - Clouds 6 - Compass 42
Are you going back and forth a bit in how you feel about the subject of the reading? Feeling positive, feeling negative, feeling positive, negative and so on. (negative can be doubting, fearful, grumpy, anything).
I again feel it has to do with being authentic. Your presence in/towards the outside world (Garden). It isn't clear, or you aren't clear (Clouds) about your role or how you want to be perceived. You have to find your True North concerning this.

Tarot Sexual Magic:
Ace of Chalices & King of Pentacles:
Are you easily overwhelmed when you feel relaxed and good by other's strong presence? Let them intimidate you?

If so, the Advice is (back to Lenormand): Snake 7 & Dice 39, so I think you can afford to show your teeth a bit more (Snake) and be a bit more bold / daring (Dice). In spite of Snake vicious appearance I do feel this is more to do with inner strength than lashing out.

Question FairyCrystal:
A bit more info on what Hanged Man was saying in my previous reading concerning upcoming love: Advice: Hanged Man rev indicates that the process of moving on may be a bit icky - at multiple points you'll be required to try things that make you feel uncomfortable, or you'll be forced to see things from different perspectives etc. It'll be hard work at times, but valuable.

What area doe I have to try things that make me feel uncomfortable and/or any more insight concerning this?
Old 03-01-2018, 03:00 PM
Master

Lenormand is fine - so long as it's some form of card divination, anything goes in here :)

Feedback for fairycrystal
So much flip-flopping. I think the 5 of Pent rev came up in a lot of love-related readings (lots of "what do I need to do to find my next love relationship partner" type stuff). It's PMS-city over here so I'm a bit emotionally up and down too

I don't really feel overwhelmed by the degree of relaxation I get in someone else's strong presence, but the rest of the reading resonates :) (and similar to what angelicstar has read on above).

Reading for fairycrystal
A bit more info on what Hanged Man was saying in my previous reading concerning upcoming love: Advice: Hanged Man rev indicates that the process of moving on may be a bit icky - at multiple points you'll be required to try things that make you feel uncomfortable, or you'll be forced to see things from different perspectives etc. It'll be hard work at times, but valuable.

What area doe I have to try things that make me feel uncomfortable and/or any more insight concerning this?

* RWS
I'm taking a few shortcuts here because I did the previous reading
I pulled out the original cards - now I'm going to add cards to the 'advice' position to give a clearer message.

The original question was "What must I 'master' before I am ready to enter another relationship?"

Expanding - Hanged man rev + 5 of Wands rev

Basically what it's suggesting here is that you've been resisting the move-on process from your last ex on some level. The impression I'm getting here is that you're sort of stuck in stasis - this may be still emotionally hanging on, or trying to distract yourself from the pain involved in moving on. Let's face it - breakups suck! Things have to break in order for things to reform. All that messy crying, emotional mood swings, feeling better, then dipping down again, then feeling good, then feeling down again etc.

There's an impression (5 of Wands rev) that you know what the normal process of moving on from a breakup is, but have been trying to fight it somehow - perhaps through distraction, focusing on rage, whatever. These cards are saying you need to let go, to stop trying to control the 'move on' process and just experience it fully in its entirety. It's going to be painful and upsetting at times, but each moment you experience these is one less moment until you're free of the pain. Think of it like emotional rehab - this is something you need to do properly. No shortcuts.

Hope that clarifies things!

Next reading for tealily
As mentioned above - PMS-city right now, and I'm a bit emotionally all over the shop.
Could I have a message of reassurance please? :)
Old 03-01-2018, 03:23 PM
Master
Feedback for Tealily:
Thanks, that helps, yes. Biggest problem for me is the cause of the breakup: he fell in love with another. Happened to me before and that is a real MF to get over (excuse my French). I notice the memory of that 1st time got activated again as I get stuff from that other ex come up now too occasionally. Not painful anymore, but sometimes it's as if both exes blend into one. I hurt for the last ex and the name of the other one comes up? Really quite odd.
Thanks!!

Next reading for tealily
As mentioned above - PMS-city right now, and I'm a bit emotionally all over the shop.
Old 03-01-2018, 03:39 PM
traceyacey12

Feedback for angelic star
Makes a lot of sense. That's what I thought was happening too.

Next reading for tealily
Old 03-01-2018, 03:45 PM
Master
Next reading for tealily
Could I have a message of reassurance please? :)[/quote]

ROBIN WOOD Tarot
Death & Wands 2 & King Cups
Steer clear from drama right now, pamper yourself, let others sort out their own thing as much as possible.

Out of curiosity drew a card from Earth Wisdom:
Awareness 13;
Speaks of psychic abilities. These will likely be heightened right now, but that also means you can pick up on things and interpret them the wrong way.
Hence probably the message to steer clear from drama from tarot, as your senses may guide you in the wrong direction now.

So... just be sweet to yourself.
Also, Awareness card has Moonstone in description and on the card. Isn't that typical? Maybe you benefit from carrying a moonstone with you.

QUESTION Fairy Crystal:
What will Donna Eden energy healing I'm doing bring me long term for healing my ailments?
Old 03-01-2018, 10:55 PM
traceyacey12

Reading for FairyCrystal

Eight of cups, Ace of pentacles, king of cups, four of cups, the world

The healing will make your heart condition better and will clear your digestive tract to make you feel better. It will also increase your sex drive and fertility. You also feel relaxed and it will also end up enhancing your social life. Are you a twin flame? I'm also getting it will help with your twin flame journey.

Question of traceyacey12

What will my next job (work) be?