Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 10-12-2017, 01:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
A: You're working to give some of your own resources to help someone else you love grow. Looks like this is money to beautify their home and to help them through a fight they're going through. You have armed yourself pretty well to help this person.(Oops, just remembered I forgot to put the cards...)
Feedback for traceyacey
If I replace 'someone else' with 'myself', then this sort of applies to me. I'm doing a major house declutter/deep clean at the moment to try and help declutter my mind, refresh my energies, and make it easier to get through my challenging day job I'm taking a bunch of supplements etc to help boost myself.

Reading for angelic star
What kind of alternate food/ diets can I focus on this month ?

Ooh this is a toughie, but I'll give it a shot
* Happy tarot

Before turning the cards, I got an intuitive flash of "big dish" dishes - almost like Indian or Sri Lankan foods. Huge clay platter type things, perhaps filled with a curry or rice-based dish. The sort of thing you'd expect to see served at a home feast amongst friends/family. The vibe seems to be about simple food that's easy to cook - everyone eating the same thing, bulk-cooking etc.

9 of Swords rev
2 of Cups
Knight of Wands

I'm seeing a fair bit of stress and anxiety here, which may be able to be alleived if you can ensure your diet is more of a shared experience than something you have to shoulder yourself. In particular, I'm seeing that getting others involved in the cooking (eg kids if you have them) may be a suitable step. In this deck, the 2 of Cups literally shows two kids cooking together, which is kind of cute :)

So in a nutshell: It seems less about what you're eating, and more about food preparation and making food preparation more of an integrated social activity within your household...! yikes I hope this resonates.

Next reading for tealily
My Q: What am I currently really worried about that I can be much less worried about? (Cues: 9 of Wands rev, King of Wands)
Old 10-12-2017, 03:28 PM
Master
Feedback for tealily

Quote:
Before turning the cards, I got an intuitive flash of "big dish" dishes - almost like Indian or Sri Lankan foods. Huge clay platter type things, perhaps filled with a curry or rice-based dish. The sort of thing you'd expect to see served at a home feast amongst friends/family. The vibe seems to be about simple food that's easy to cook - everyone eating the same thing, bulk-cooking etc.
Well I am Indian, so lots of vegetarian dishes, rice, lentils etc. Not sure about huge clay platter dish though, or the sort you would expect to see at home feast.. No, we dont have a party lol

9 of Swords rev
2 of Cups
Knight of Wands

Quote:
I'm seeing a fair bit of stress and anxiety here, which may be able to be alleived if you can ensure your diet is more of a shared experience than something you have to shoulder yourself. In particular, I'm seeing that getting others involved in the cooking (eg kids if you have them) may be a suitable step. In this deck, the 2 of Cups literally shows two kids cooking together, which is kind of cute :)
I am never anxious about food. I love food, and I love cooking, and I also love to try different cuisines, m taurus lol, we love food. So well cooking is never a burden for me , it's not something I feel like I have shoulder myself. Even when m on my vegetarian diet or watching what I eat, I am always taking notes on different way to cook vegetables, meat etc as well. If not for myself for others ( I have venus in cancer ) they are all about food !
No I dont have kids, but I enjoy cooking as if I were a kid lol and also I love to cook for others.

Quote:
So in a nutshell: It seems less about what you're eating, and more about food preparation and making food preparation more of an integrated social activity within your household...! yikes I hope this resonates.
Cooking is an integral social activity in my household. I love to cook when I can. Now my focus is to bring things to moderation, like you said earlier reading less temptation lol, and healthier foods, same way. Just shifting focus :)

Good try ! thanks for the time and effort !

Next reading for tealily
My Q: What am I currently really worried about that I can be much less worried about? (Cues: 9 of Wands rev, King of Wands)
Old 10-12-2017, 10:41 PM
Master

ooh! That would make sense then. I think my head was just trying to show me an image of what I see as easily-recognisable indian food - communal dishes, dark-skinned people etc.

The rest of it seems a bit off, but I don't have a food-specific deck so happy with the intuitive bit at least

Next reading for tealily
Old 10-12-2017, 11:10 PM
traceyacey12

A: Five of swords, the lovers, The sun, The tower

You are really worried about whether you are being too strict with your children regarding boyfriends. Looks like this is a daughter. The message is that you don't have that much control over this situation -- release and let go. You have taught her well, she'll make good decisions.

Q: What should I know tonight?
Old 11-12-2017, 12:44 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
So the old thread (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=89118) is just under 1500 posts with 30 000 views. Wow! Apparently it's getting hard to edit/post on, so if FoxSpirit can lock the old thread, let's move here to continue our practice :)

Guidelines are the same as last time - this thread is intended to facilitate tarot/oracle/lenormand etc practice between members of the forum, whether beginner or advanced. In the spirit of fair play, readings are performed as thus:

[tealily opens thread]
Reader A reads for tealily
Reader B reads for Reader A
Reader C reads for Reader B
Reader D reads for Reader C (...and so on).

How to play:

1) Do a reading for whoever's turn it is (see "next reading for ____" tag) and post in-thread. The choice of deck or spread is entirely up to you.

2) Post your question (anything goes so long as not a third-party question, ie what someone else is thinking/feeling about you).

3) Post feedback after you've received your followup reading.

4) Please write "Next reading for ___[last reader's username here]___" at the bottom of every post to make it easier to keep track of who's turn it is to be read for.

Some guidelines:

- Are you a beginner and freaking out? No worries! It's all about experience. Every time you have to look up what a card means, or spend two minutes thinking about what a card might mean in relation to another card, it makes you a more knowledgeable reader. We recommend the use of a three or one-card spread rather than something complicated (like the Celtic Cross spread, which is sooo not beginner-friendly)

- This is not a freebie reading thread; if you don't have cards or don't feel confident, use a site like http://serennu.com/tarot/pick.php?l=1c to generate an online spread and use biddytarot or similar to find card definitions.

To prevent misuse of this thread, I encourage members to ignore any 'hey I'm not good at this, but can someone do a reading for me? I really need one' posts. That's not fair play! The correct home for these posts is the Reading Requests forum.

------------
Continuing on from the last thread -

Next reading for tealily

Q: What's the best way to proceed if I wish to streamline my project list?

(I'm juggling a lot of things - I know I need to cut down/optimise. Advice on best way to start would be awesome :) )

Should I read using interpretation textbooks or just look at the images and think of something?
Old 11-12-2017, 09:59 AM
Master

@minxoto - if you're a beginner, sometimes looking at the books can be a start, but otherwise feel free to just go with intuition.

Feedback for traceyacey
I actually don't have children, but good try and thanks for the reading anyway! :)

Reading for traceyacey
Q: What should I know tonight?

I was pulling cards from RWS when Fountain announced it wants to read for you, so here goes...

* Fountain Tarot

Moon reversed
Queen of Cups rev
Ace of Wands rev
Knight of Cups

The general gist of this reading is "there's s--- that's been going on'. What you need to know is that even if things have been tough, the good news is that you've seen things at their worst and it's not going to get much more challenging than it is recently, or has been currently (thank god!).

The cards suggest though that the ordeal has taken its toll on you and that you're still not feeling 100%. The energy here is saying that it's time to deal with this and make sure things are addressed - debriefing with friends, even seeing a counsellor if you need to. But don't stay in this headfunk too long.

Whilst this inner work is going on, it's important to not make too many rash moves (Ace of Wands rev) as you're still a bit emotionally compromised. Do the inner work and you'll be in a much better position to make decisions because you'll be able to better assess what's going on in your life, what your options are, and most importantly - what you're truly capable of. The vibe here is that of low self-esteem and low self-efficacy. If you can do that inner work, your confidence will soar.

In the future I'm seeing that things get better and you'll have the opportunity to pursue things that make you happy, but you'll need to do that inner work/healing first (Knight of Cups).

Hope this helps!

Next reading for tealily
Describe something currently going on in my life
Old 11-12-2017, 10:45 AM
traceyacey12

Feedback for tearily -- thanks for the advice and feedback. A lot of things have definitely been going on -- time will tell if the advice is true.

A: The moon, justice, nine of swords, queen of swords

You are using your intuitive abilities to make things fair in your life, something that is causing you stress. You are doing this by dumping out some old stuff in your life and nurturing yourself so that you may grow.

Q: What am I the best at?
Old 13-12-2017, 11:44 AM
Master

Feedback for traceyacey
Haha, my day job! The dumping and nurturing is all my personal life stuff - massively decluttering my house and trying to improve my health :)

Reading for traceyacey
* RWS
3 cards, no spread

Aww man! Moon, 9 of Swords, 10 of Pentacles reversed. These cards are saying that you're basically based at freaking out/overthinking when in unfamiliar areas, possibly when you're alone with a lot of people around you that you don't really know/when you're cut off from your usual support network.

not quite sure why the cards are being so blunt here... this is a very 'Fountain Tarot' kind of reading!

Next reading for tealily
Will my caseload be significantly reduced in January?
Old 13-12-2017, 01:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Feedback for traceyacey
Haha, my day job! The dumping and nurturing is all my personal life stuff - massively decluttering my house and trying to improve my health :)

Reading for traceyacey
* RWS
3 cards, no spread

Aww man! Moon, 9 of Swords, 10 of Pentacles reversed. These cards are saying that you're basically based at freaking out/overthinking when in unfamiliar areas, possibly when you're alone with a lot of people around you that you don't really know/when you're cut off from your usual support network.

not quite sure why the cards are being so blunt here... this is a very 'Fountain Tarot' kind of reading!

Next reading for tealily
Will my caseload be significantly reduced in January?
Pents 6 - Swords 10 - Pents 8
There will still be many who want your help/attention, but you can ease the burden by finding a different approach to deal with it.
How can Tealily find more pleasure in her work? Wheel of Fortune; you cannot change the situation but you can change how you deal with it. If you can accept that, you can leave Swords 10 behind and find more peace and pleasure in doing what you're good at (pents 8).

QUESTION FAIRYCRYSTAL: How far along am I in my process of getting over my ex?
Old 13-12-2017, 02:18 PM
Master
Reading for Fairycrystal

Quote:
QUESTION FAIRYCRYSTAL: How far along am I in my process of getting over my ex?

Judgement, Knight of wands reversed, Fool

It feels that you are still in the process of release and attachment but you are trying, and you have an understanding of how things truly are and that gives you some awareness/ foundation to move on. I feel that in the near future your feelings will still be ripe, and there might be occasions that you might cross path with them, but your feelings will not get the best of you. It's like you could step into your emotions but will have more control/ choice over your action/ reaction. So you will have a solid footing in the future to move on to other relationships/ interactions with ease.
You are on a new journey in any case and the past is past, and there might be newer connection/ new love coming into your life in the coming months.

I hope this relates helps, let me know ~

Next reading for angelic star

I want to get a pet for myself. Is this a good idea ?