Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 18-01-2011, 03:57 AM
Tigg7

Walking in a Dream

It's been a restless couple of weeks. Physic realm has been very in my face lately and my best friend who should have been my twin sister is having issues as well. Last night this happened to me...

I went to bed with my mind open and daydreaming about seeing again. I had the little warning bell go off but promised i would shut it down before i went to sleep. I drifted off too fast. I woke up in a nightmare and was able to see bad things before they would happen and navigate my family to safety. I left them to find out what was going on. I actually explored the place my dream was in. I found a safe place and noted that's where i would bring my family back to and when i left i got lost wondering aimlessly and decided i needed to leave. I tried to wake up but couldn't. I blinked my eyes and i was on someone elses bed. My hands were touching the sheets and pillows and i was looking around trying to wake up and couldn't stop seeing someone else's bed. I then decided to try to go back in the dream to come back out but every time i blinked i saw what looked like another's view. I even saw something i would call outer worldly but as soon as it seen me i shook my head harder and shouted and finally blinked my way back to the other persons bed scene... i was getting frustrated at this point and put more effort into waking up fully i was finally in my bedroom again and my ears were popping, i was sweating, and i had a very eery chill running down my back. i was exhausted and ran out of my bedroom. my mind was racing and i couldn't shut it down. It took about an hour to close it down again. I've had dreams that have happened before and i've had things like this happen but never this strongly. It took a ton of effort to get out of and i have no idea what this means.

Any suggestions...?
Old 07-02-2011, 06:31 PM
nalan

Hi Tigg,
Frightening! Yet there were parts you could control, so that's a good thing, right?

I get the feeling that this dream was a combination of an emotion-dump and real life concerns. They probably mixed due to the way you went to sleep; it's like you were in that half/half mode when you feel asleep.

How does that sound?