Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Knower
Thank you, one-light, for the welcome and your examples

I have never (knock on wood that I never need it) experienced being pushed aside or nudged, dragged or carried out of harms ' way.

I have however received answers to things I have asked for.

One example dates a few years back, when a friend of mine got married in Spain and asked for oak leaves from all of her friends to put on the altar during the ceremony.

I went to a forest where I knew there were oaks and I felt sure I could find some beauties for her.

However, when I arrived, I saw that all the lower, reachable branches of all those majestic old oak trees had been infested by some insect, the leaves were eaten, shriveled and covered with some cobwebs.

I walked on, a bit sad, but I told the trees why I had come and why I needed some leaves. A few steps further, I hear something and a small branch with the most beautiful fresh leaves landed at my feet!

I felt so grateful and happy about this
Old 21-12-2023, 03:34 PM
Master
I was told by Higher Knowledge - that those big high vibes 'vibrational energy' trees have and Angel assigned to each for if anyone needs a chat in private and need someone to listen... And when you think about it in creation 'why not' - the times the last few years I'd nip out on the bike to one of the trees I'd stop at - and I'd say Angel I need a chat, and I'd come away 'knowing something' very important, as in gut feeling guidance...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 04-03-2024, 05:47 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I think when a person is down if they started anywhere on this thread
and read a few pages, they could be uplifted.

Agree, always good to be uplifted and have hope.

That said, divine intervention works both ways. Want good and we will get good. Want evil and we will get evil. We get what we choose to get.

Free will is a very rare gift in this universe. God being immensely intelligent, efficient, and never wasteful, why have we as humans on Earth been given free will?

What will we choose and how will we behave given free will to freely choose, left alone with minimal divine intervention for fair free will, and purposely “disconnected” from God to start.

And the big question then is, will we be able to work our way to choose love and compassion and return to being in alliance, in unity, and in Oneness with God.

This then might lead one to ask what is God that goes by other names from humans such as Creative Source, Prime Creator, Spirit, and more.

Look into a mirror and we will see a piece of God before our eyes. Interesting that some greet others by saying Namaste, greetings from the piece of God in me to the piece of God in you each with palms together to show unity and Oneness.

Can’t have the whole God in us because our human bodies will explode from not being able to handle that much multi-dimensional quantum energy and more.

A long way of saying in the context of this forum thread it is the much much bigger multi-dimensional part of ourselves helping the very tiny fraction of ourselves here in this 3d/4d part of reality.

Who knows us and better understand us to help than ourselves.