Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-11-2014, 06:23 AM
Uttamchand

Hi,
Soul is nothing but like our bank account in that how much dollar(of Good work,without cheat) and dollar ( of Bad work) we collected in our whole lief.
That account reflect in your second or next life with interest rate.
Best Regards
Uttamchand
Old 13-11-2014, 06:25 AM
Uttamchand

Hi,
Soul is nothing but like our bank account in that how much dollar(of Good work,without cheat) and dollar ( of Bad work) we collected in our whole lief.
That account reflect in your second or next life with interest rate.
Best Regards
Uttamchand
Old 13-11-2014, 07:55 AM
Master
People are not incorporating the modern understanding of time and space, and in contrast, that which is referred to as eternity, hyperspace, and infinity.

"Space/Time" is illusory. The perspective of successive lives then in linear time is askew.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 13-11-2014, 03:26 PM
DayLight1555

An equation is a description of the relationship between certain objects, how these objects relate to each other.

Just like a house design is a description of the relationship between boards and nails and other things. It tells you which location this nail goes to in respect to the other nail, or in respect to the other board, and where this board goes to in relation to the other board.

An equation can be visually manifested, by graphing it, by plugging the numbers into the computer and having the computer draw an object based on this equation.

The design of the house (the description of the relationship between the nails and the boards) can be visually represented when you build a house.

I think the soul is the design or an equation. It's a description of how your systems relate to other systems (how you react to the environment).

You can use an equation in the computer to graph an object. You set different values/parameters each time, and so each time it will give you different picture.

You can use a soul in the environment to graph a personality. Circumstances are like values/parameters, different ones will create a different personality.

And, as far as I understand, the description of how to create a body was within the soul equation, so the environment graphed this soul equation and out came the body. And the body's actions is also what the soul equation graphed.

I heard that in the afterlife, people don't look different than now, but look beautiful anyways because beauty is perceived in a different way. But also, I heard that people could have a changed look if they wanted to. So I am assuming this represents their ability to reach within their soul equation and to change the values/the parameters and out comes a different body.
Old 13-11-2014, 03:35 PM
happy_rack

I think of Body and Soul as placeholders.

Your body holds the place for you here in the physical world. It tells people that you are here.

Now in the spiritual world, you have your soul that holds place for you there.
Old 13-11-2014, 03:36 PM
DayLight1555

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenesam
Is there a difference between your soul and my soul?

There is a sub self, a bigger self, an even bigger self and on and on until there is an overall self, the whole Cosmos.

So it depends on how you define what a soul should be. Is this the smallest sub self or is this the bigger sub self or the overall subself?

If you define the soul to be the smallest sub self, then what you are as a human is what your soul is and your soul is different from others.

If you define the soul to be the bigger sub self (then all the selves that go into this "soul" are going to be a part of it)

So it's a matter of how you want to define it. I've noticed that different people define it differently.
Old 13-11-2014, 03:43 PM
DayLight1555

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenesam
What would be the purpose of incarnation if somebody else has already perfected the incarnation process? Meaning, wouldn't all of awareness or consciousness be known by all beings, all souls, and all creatures...if all is One....?

Did chicken come first or the egg? You had to have the egg before you could have the chicken come out. And you had to have the chicken first to make the egg in the first place.

This is a paradox which describes life. I've been told that the chicken and the egg both just exist at the same time.

So because of this "time" and "no time" paradox, people exist in time and also they exist in the future as a finished self already. I can't picture this. I can't understand it. But what I heard is that from the perspective of "in time", things start from the seed, then evolve/grow into your more perfect self. And your bigger Self gets wiser each time one of your little selves learns something. And there was a point when your Bigger Self existed only of a few of your little selves. And the Bigger Self kept adding the little selves by reincarnating, and kept becoming wiser because of this.

But from the "no time" perspective, all that already happened. So your Wise Bigger Self exists now. And the Cosmos Self is all knowing.

Some say we created the illusion of time. There must have been a reason for that. Somehow, it added to the quality of life somehow. But I just don't know how. And I believe that things always existed, so "us creating an illusion of time" is part of the Cosmos design and always existed. Whatever we are doing - it's the mechanism for existence as we know it. It had to be this way in order for things to work like we know them.