Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 25-11-2016, 08:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Lightbulb Will someone test my guided meditation

Hi Everybody,

I'll introduce myself since this is my very first post. I'm 31, male working in tech. (not a short post)

I've been meditating for a few years every morning for around 15 minutes.

I've tested out, like most of you, different types of sounds, guided meditation and techniques.

During my travels around the world, I have come to be a sort of preacher to people who don't meditate. I find myself talking about it over and over.

My belief is that through meditation, it is actually possible to exit the physical world. I believe it is possible to make contact with other living beings, anywhere, if you focus. Visiting NYC last month, someone asked me if I could explain how to meditate in order to experience an out-of-body experience and possibly create a situation where we would "contact" in the spiritual sense.

I don't know if this makes any sense to you....

Anyways, I'm a do-er so I created a MP3 guided meditation that 2 people can do together. It must be at the same time, and then hopefully the spirits of these 2 people can meet in the spiritual world.

About the MP3: it is a mix of:
1) weightless (by marconi union) 15 min version
2) Binuaral beats
3) My voice

The reason for this post:

I have never done something like this before, and would like to test it out with someone who has experience in meditating.

The test should be where somebody and myself, should start meditation at the exact same time. It can be anywhere in the world, anyone, but we must start at the same time.

It's quite possible that my voice and/or accent will be most annoying to people hearing it, since I'm not a professional voice over artist, and I do not possess professional equipment.

Either way, I'm trying to do something positive, and you never know if you don't try.

If someone is interested in trying this out with me, please reach out, and we'll work out a date and time to do it together. I will also send you the mp3.

For those not interested in doing this with me but are curious to hear the MP3, reach out and I'll send it to you as well.

Thanks to all, and peace to all,

C
Old 25-11-2016, 11:28 AM
Ascender
Welcome to the forum, it sounds a great thing your doing. Good luck
Old 26-11-2016, 06:45 AM
Guide
Well I am not scientific but orthodox meditator.
Many meditators have different different experiences.